*secretly gathers up the world's entire supply of caffeine and charges everyone a fortune for it...*
    A fortune? Really? How much? Maybe...

100 Billion dollars! Muahahahahaha!
    03-31-11 10:35 PM
    A fortune? Really? How much? Maybe...

100 Billion dollars! Muahahahahaha!
    Don't be ridiculous, nobody has that sort of cash laying around. I'll charge $50/dose of caffeine, but make it synthetically more addictive and make withdrawal symptoms worse so nobody can ever give it up.
    03-31-11 10:42 PM
    Don't be ridiculous, nobody has that sort of cash laying around. I'll charge $50/dose of caffeine, but make it synthetically more addictive and make withdrawal symptoms worse so nobody can ever give it up.
    Scott, you really don't understand how this works, do you?
    03-31-11 11:05 PM
    I shall call it "Preparation H"...
    04-01-11 05:20 AM
    :Tiptoes across the room in the dark, as everyone is sleeping. Stubs toe on table leg, curses silently:
    04-01-11 05:25 AM
    Ugh. Kill me. It's snowing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-11 06:04 AM
    Tell me about it kaka. I've up to a foot today, some sort of addictive sauve on my rectum, and apparently I need CSI here, because there's blood all over the floor.
    04-01-11 07:00 AM

04-01-11 07:06 AM
    Tell me about it kaka. I've up to a foot today, some sort of addictive sauve on my rectum, and apparently I need CSI here, because there's blood all over the floor.
    How come you never invite me to your parties?!
    04-01-11 07:22 AM
    I shall call it "Preparation H"...
    Hahhahahhahahaha!!!

04-01-11 07:39 AM
    we aren't getting anything like that. Rain mostly, but it was snowing this morning & I wasn't very excited to see it. It's April. Time for warm weather. No more snow!

Uh-ok. What'd you do?

04-01-11 07:54 AM
    HSIF! Well, I see we're having lotsa fun today. So Preparation H is cobsidered inuranus instead of intravenous? I can see a junkie shouting at his barista, Hit me again, double latte, steamed, soy cream and shove it DEEP!

LazyStarGazer likes this.
    04-01-11 08:03 AM
    anyone planning a great april fool's prank? last year i taped some fishing line to a dollar bill and laid it on the floor in front of my counter and whenever a customer reached down to pick it up i'd snatch it away. one guy even tried chasing it as if it were running from him! i had to yank it like 2 times before he realized there was something amiss....lol sucka!!
    04-01-11 08:56 AM
    we aren't getting anything like that. Rain mostly, but it was snowing this morning & I wasn't very excited to see it. It's April. Time for warm weather. No more snow!

Uh-ok. What'd you do?

:Tiptoes across the room in the dark, as everyone is sleeping. Stubs toe on table leg, curses silently:
    IDKY I always confuse ya'll. It seems so clear to me
    04-01-11 09:02 AM
    That's great HJ. You should get some video of that. I might be able to share that with more than 2 people.
    04-01-11 09:12 AM
    anyone planning a great april fool's prank? last year i taped some fishing line to a dollar bill and laid it on the floor in front of my counter and whenever a customer reached down to pick it up i'd snatch it away. one guy even tried chasing it as if it were running from him! i had to yank it like 2 times before he realized there was something amiss....lol sucka!!
    That is funny!!!

04-01-11 09:35 AM
    Nice!
    I thought about "leakng" a .5xx 9700 OS, but it's not worth the effort.

04-01-11 09:37 AM
    Pranks are always worth the effort.
    04-01-11 10:26 AM
    Especially if there's destruction of property, total embarrassment, or nudity involved.
    04-01-11 11:17 AM
    If those things are involved that is more entertaining.
    04-01-11 04:13 PM
    Is that why I've been drinking so heavily Ish! 7 days a week sux. How long you think you can keep that up?

Woohoo! Picked up poptarts and beer. All set for the week
    ive been working 7 days for at least the last 7 years.. i took a took a break for like 5 months and only worked 6 days a week.. now i avg 14hrs mon-fri and 12 hours sat and sunday...

i think ill just drop dead and die if anything lol .. hopefully itll happen at a bar/club or something and not at work..eww lol

happy friday and april fools all!
    04-01-11 04:32 PM
    countdown to quittin' time has begun!!!
    04-01-11 04:47 PM
    Anybody here have a Ford Fusion? I'm tempted by one of these after driving a VW Jetta, Subaru Legacy, Chevy Malibu, Cruze, and a Mazda 6.
    04-01-11 05:21 PM
    Chun, that is both incredibly impressive, and nutty. IDK how you find the time for your marial arts, let alone a club. Kudos kiddo

Jimmy, just quit and get it over with.

The Fusion/6 are a very nice vehicle Sandy. You looking at the 2 or 4WD?

I made the most amazing stew today. Mmmmmmmmm, so full
    04-01-11 08:51 PM
    Anybody here have a Ford Fusion? I'm tempted by one of these after driving a VW Jetta, Subaru Legacy, Chevy Malibu, Cruze, and a Mazda 6.
    Sorry Timmy/Sandy. I've never driven one.

Lol.
    My name is - what
    My name is - who
    My name is - what
    My name is...chicka chicka chicka..

Tim Sandy !
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    04-01-11 09:10 PM
86,775 ... 33053306330733083309 ...