I know panda. Sandy must have actual work, kaka has a day job, so no Vamp, Twisted went AWOL again, and Michael hasn't posted here in months.
    09-10-10 08:28 AM
    And I don't work quite so much at night any more. Occasionally, yes. But not as much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-10-10 10:33 AM
    09-10-10 03:52 PM
    Let me find my depravity filter before I click on that link.
    09-10-10 04:19 PM
    Chapter 2:

Warning. If you didn't like the first one, you definitely will NOT like this one.

09-10-10 04:25 PM
    09-10-10 04:53 PM
    09-10-10 07:28 PM
    WashingtonPost

09-10-10 08:10 PM
    One heck of a soldier, and an interesting story . Especially out of the Washington Compost.
    09-10-10 08:26 PM
    That's actually Disassemble AND reassemble a jeep in under 4 minutes.
    09-10-10 09:20 PM
    I know panda. Sandy must have actual work, kaka has a day job, so no Vamp, Twisted went AWOL again, and Michael hasn't posted here in months.
    Yep I know. I talk to myself now. haha. Or I watch the show dexter and think wtf why am I watching this creepy show?? haha.
    09-10-10 11:20 PM
    Why do you watch it? Maybe you like to imagine The Secret Double Life Of A Homicidal Panda.

What chu gon' do? Whatchu gonna do when they come for you! Bad Shi bad Shi.
    09-10-10 11:37 PM
    Why do you watch it? Maybe you like to imagine The Secret Double Life Of A Homicidal Panda.

What chu gon' do? Whatchu gonna do when they come for you! Bad Shi bad Shi.
    idk i cant help myself! just like ..... ......

My local team (where I went to HS) beat our rival. So happy!! The whole town is pumped up haha.
    09-10-10 11:42 PM
    idk i cant help myself! just like ..... ......

My local team (where I went to HS) beat our rival. So happy!! The whole town is pumped up haha.
    Cool that your alma mater won.
    09-10-10 11:47 PM
    Cool that your alma mater won.
    its a big deal when we play them they have beat us alot but we have a better coach this year they are doing good this year!!

How are you doing?
    09-10-10 11:50 PM
    on another note...my best friend (might as well be my sister known her for 13+ years) is having a girl by this time next week!!! Cant wait till I can buy her a swimsuit for her chubby little legs next summer haha
    09-10-10 11:53 PM
    on another note...my best friend (might as well be my sister known her for 13+ years) is having a girl by this time next week!!! Cant wait till I can buy her a swimsuit for her chubby little legs next summer haha
    Whose chubby legs? The mother or daughter?

Yay for Auntie Panda!

Hi Laura. Goodnight Laura. Goodnight Shi.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!
    09-10-10 11:55 PM
    its a big deal when we play them they have beat us alot but we have a better coach this year they are doing good this year!!

How are you doing?
    Cool!

I'm doing well, thanks. I hope you are too. I was at a local historical society meeting in the evening.

Congratulations to your friend. Is this her first kid? Maybe you will be godmother.
    09-10-10 11:56 PM
    Whose chubby legs? The mother or daughter?

Yay for Auntie Panda!

Hi Laura. Goodnight Laura. Goodnight Shi.

Enjoy your weekend ladies!
    hehe the babyyy!! Auntie panda *2 now lol.
    you to lsd dont be trippin to much lol
    Cool!

I'm doing well, thanks. I hope you are too. I was at a local historical society meeting in the evening.

Congratulations to your friend. Is this her first kid? Maybe you will be godmother.
    that sounds cool! and its her 2nd but her first girl girls are easier to buy for... already got her 3 outfits for next summer, since they didnt have any winter stuff out yet.
    I'm aunt whilah haha an old nickname so when they get old enough I recon I'll be called that or if they can say my name right lol.
    09-11-10 12:03 AM
    Those who were killed on 9/11 and our soldiers will not be forgotten but dearly missed, rest in peace.

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-11-10 12:09 AM
    hehe the babyyy!! Auntie panda *2 now lol.
    you to lsd dont be trippin to much lol

that sounds cool! and its her 2nd but her first girl girls are easier to buy for... already got her 3 outfits for next summer, since they didnt have any winter stuff out yet.
    I'm aunt whilah haha an old nickname so when they get old enough I recon I'll be called that or if they can say my name right lol.
    Cool that she has a boy and will have a girl soon.

I wouldn't want to know if the kid is going to be a boy or girl. I worked with someone who had 2 kids. They told her both would be boys. She has 2 girls. They had their hands in the wrong place when the ultrasounds were taken.

Boys are cheaper than girls.
    09-11-10 12:09 AM
    Those who were killed on 9/11 and our soldiers will not be forgotten but dearly missed, rest in peace.

Thnx, �Tripster�

AMEN 10 char
    09-11-10 12:11 AM

Thnx, �Tripster�

yes!!!! RIP!!!
    09-11-10 12:11 AM
    Cool that she has a boy and will have a girl soon.

I wouldn't want to know if the kid is going to be a boy or girl. I worked with someone who had 2 kids. They told her both would be boys. She has 2 girls. They had their hands in the wrong place when the ultrasounds were taken.

Boys are cheaper than girls.
    Yeah I know some people that they were suppose to be boys and were girls... haha thats to funny!! Yes boys are cheaper because theres not as much stuff... lol.
    09-11-10 12:14 AM
    Yeah I know some people that they were suppose to be boys and were girls... haha thats to funny!! Yes boys are cheaper because theres not as much stuff... lol.
    Back in the day, parents didn't have any way of knowing if they were having a boy or a girl. They had to pick names for either sex.

I usually buy baby clothes that are not pink or blue, so they would work for boys or girls.

Babies aren't more expensive if they're girls. They get expensive when they're older.
    09-11-10 12:17 AM
86,775 ... 31263127312831293130 ...