Chadski!!! Still the same old same old eh?
    08-18-10 12:36 PM
    sooo I jailbroke my iphone! not sure what im suppose to do with it. *shrugs*
    08-18-10 11:18 PM
    sooo I jailbroke my iphone! not sure what im suppose to do with it. *shrugs*
    Sorry. I'm clueless about iPhones.
    08-18-10 11:21 PM
    Sorry. I'm clueless about iPhones.
    Poo. Its okay, everyone around CB is gone that can help me prbly. Just afraid im gonna do something im not suppose to cause I'm really good at that. How you been?
    08-18-10 11:24 PM
    Poo. Its okay, everyone around CB is gone that can help me prbly. Just afraid im gonna do something im not suppose to cause I'm really good at that. How you been?
    I'm doing well, thanks.

How are you?

I got my new BlackBerry battery today and my new external DVD-RW drive yesterday.
    08-18-10 11:27 PM
    I'm doing well, thanks.

How are you?

I got my new BlackBerry battery today and my new external DVD-RW drive yesterday.
    SWEEEEET! I'm okay ready for friday sorta just so I dont have to be at work.
    08-18-10 11:32 PM
    Hi bye Laura and panda. I need sleeeeeep! kaka can help you with that panda. She told me a little. You can run multiple apps, and install apps that apple hasn't made. Oh, and probably screw your shiphone all to heck if not careful. Brian can help you too.
    08-18-10 11:54 PM
    Hi bye Laura and panda. I need sleeeeeep! kaka can help you with that panda. She told me a little. You can run multiple apps, and install apps that apple hasn't made. Oh, and probably screw your shiphone all to heck if not careful. Brian can help you too.
    I havent messed with it to much yet. I will get the hang of it try to find some stuff to read up about it on after I get done with work. Facebook is distracting me right now lol. Night night <3
    08-19-10 12:04 AM
    Its super cool!! Downloading games for free like the madden 11 (very cool) and sonic im like a kid in a candy store! Need to figure out the themes. Would be cool if I could find a pink dallas cowboys theme!! I would DIE!
    08-19-10 01:25 AM
    Did you jailbreak Shi? I love Installous.

Posted from my iVamp at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 08-19-10 at 01:40 AM.
    08-19-10 01:38 AM
    Did you jailbreak Shi? I love Installous.

Posted from my iVamp at wapforums.crackberry.com
    YES OMG installous is my new love!!!! Yes mam I jailbroke! I used a site on my phone to do it. It was so freakin easy it blew my mind! Took like 5 mins! Not sure how to do the themes yet just got the hang of installous.
    08-19-10 01:43 AM
    Sweet! If it weren't for Installous I wouldn't have many apps. I'm not as willing to pay for stuff anymore.

Oh, there is so much you can do with themes. Change your signal meters, battery meter, icons. There's even an option to make all the menu bars black. You need Winterboard installed, but I think that automatically installs when you download a full theme. That's another thing. You can download full themes, or bits and pieces to mix together and create something to your liking. I use the Suave icons, but not the entire theme itself.

I think there is a site that explains how to activate items in Winterboard and use different elements of themes together, but I can't remember which it was. I mostly played around with the stuff until I figured it out.

You should check out FontSwapper too. It allows you to change the font that displays on your iPhone.
    08-19-10 02:01 AM
    Sweet! Oh, there is so much you can do with themes. Change your signal meters, battery meter, icons. There's even an option to make all the menu bars black. You need Winterboard installed, but I think that automatically installs when you download a full theme. That's another thing. You can download full themes, or bits and pieces to mix together and create something to your liking. I use the Suave icons, but not the entire theme itself.

I think there is a site that explains how to activate items in Winterboard and use different elements of themes together, but I can't remember which it was. I mostly played around with the stuff until I figured it out.

You should check out FontSwapper too. It allows you to change the font that displays on your iPhone.
    I was gonna ask you about the winterboard deal but I found a dallas cowboys deal and installed it just to see what it would look like and it said winterboard on the bottom and it showed up in my icons so its there. Is the fontswapper on the rock one or the other app?
    08-19-10 02:04 AM
    Sweet! If it weren't for Installous I wouldn't have many apps. I'm not as willing to pay for stuff anymore.
    thats me! I dont have money to pay for stuff anymore. I downloaded a theme and its not putting it on my phone??
    08-19-10 02:05 AM
    Omg my text thing is dallas cowboys holy frick this freakin rocks!!!!!! :d:d:d
    I was kinda in a bad mood when I got to work but all this is so cool!!! I'm so glad my stupid phone didnt crash this time!!
    08-19-10 02:09 AM
    I'm not sure if it's on Rock. I downloaded it from Cydia.
    08-19-10 02:22 AM
    I'm not sure if it's on Rock. I downloaded it from Cydia.
    Thanks!! I got it!
    08-19-10 02:26 AM
    I did what it said and its not changing the font? It did on the notes but not on anything else
    08-19-10 02:34 AM
    That would suck if all the stuff you got from installous came back and you had to pay for all of it... sorry if im blowing up TBL with all my iphone shizz but im super excited! esp after the last time I tried to jailbreak I almost killed my phone. lol
    08-19-10 03:53 AM
    Morning everyone, I am back from the dead!!!!
    08-19-10 04:40 AM
    Morning everyone, I am back from the dead!!!!
    glad to see you rejoined the dead!!
    08-19-10 04:42 AM
    Yeah it has been a rough last few months or 6!
    08-19-10 04:43 AM
    Yeah it has been a rough last few months or 6!
    glad ya made it alive!
    08-19-10 04:49 AM
    This put a smile on my face:

Then I saw Chris. Where ya been? You back on BBM?

You shiphone jive all you want panda. Sorry I forgot to mention themes, but I had a feeling Vamp would stop in and get you up to speed.

Oy! I'll take two shots of sleep please, hold the snoring.
    08-19-10 04:50 AM
    Thanks, but not alive by much. No I don't mess with BBM that much anymore drains too much battery and freezes device to much. Truthfully I am very disappointed with BB lately the new OS is not that great and the 9800 is a piece of ****.
    08-19-10 04:53 AM
86,775 ... 30963097309830993100 ...