I know. And I was going 75mph. Damn boy you boogie.

Yummy dinner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-10 07:49 PM
    Colorful and melts in your mouth?
    07-26-10 08:10 PM
    I was only going about 50-55 up that grade. You'd almost caught me before you hit the exit. My truck maxes out at 62 unless I'm rolling downhill.

I got into Connecticut just a lil' later, I hit Milldale @ 7, fueled, and couldn't find an empty parking space. I moved to th customer's facility, and they had a spot for me, so I settled down to wait until my 5AM appointment.

07-26-10 08:42 PM
    Cool program, Wulf, thanks for sharing that! Definitely nice being able to see all that detailed information.

Up to 240mi without refueling or switching to reserve yet. Just about time for the first oil change on the bike, so I can start to open it up a little/unleash the rabid squirrel that powers it. lol.

Thinking of taking it on a little road trip to either Lake MI or Lake Huron this coming weekend. It's about the same distance to both more or less from where I'm at.

It needs to be time to go home, but I just got here...

07-26-10 08:51 PM
    Dang bro! You've had some early drops mucking with your sleep schedule.
    07-26-10 08:51 PM
    That's some awesome mileage Sandy! Wish I could bike to work, but not the nutty roads I have to travel.
    07-26-10 08:53 PM
    Nutty roads wouldn't be the best ever for that I reckon. There are enough morons along my route to last a lifetime. I swear 3/4 of the folks on the road got their license by saving UPC's from cereal boxes and sending away for it.

07-26-10 09:27 PM
    Dang bro! You've had some early drops mucking with your sleep schedule.
    All part of the game. I didn't get up early this morning deliberately. Shoulda waited a while longer.

07-26-10 10:01 PM
    Happy Tequila Tuesday! Dragging booty I am, yes.
    07-27-10 04:36 AM
    Booty you drag, yes? Tired you are, hmmmm, perhaps play less you should, heh-heh-heh.

07-27-10 04:40 AM
    I'll tell you, there's something about east coast grocery warehouses that just makes you understand the allure of mixing sedatives with high-tension booze.

07-27-10 04:43 AM
    The temptation to load DM6 was too great . Play less I shall tonight, unless Wonderful is my plaything. Not a fun morning dumping a load bro?
    07-27-10 04:49 AM
    Morning BK and Wulf. I got my ZZZZ's in

07-27-10 04:55 AM
    Yay for monster!

Danger!!! Wirty dords ahead:
    *******, Austria
    07-27-10 05:04 AM
    Morning TBLers, well I have felt better but that's what dayz off are for. Another beautiful day here in sunny Alberta yesterday we hit 36c I believe that is 85f+ dam wam anyways... Well gonna go cut my lawn before it gets to hot...have a good one people.

07-27-10 09:21 AM
    Before it's too hot, or are there underlying reasoms why it's a morning activity, hmmmmmmmm?
    07-27-10 10:23 AM
    Looks like a toasty one here, too, today. And I'm headed south to Tennessee. Gonna go through the city on the way out, and get on down the road.

07-27-10 11:25 AM
    Careful you don't get truck-jacked Beast.

I've had a great day so far. Had a run to West Point over the mountain to start me off, and now some back country twists to keep the blood pumping. Walden calls by the time I get back, I'll have hit the trifecta.
    07-27-10 11:38 AM
    Somedays it does not pay to answer your phone... It was work, I ignored it the first time last night but answered it today... Now I have to go back for 2 days...WTH... So much for my plans of doing nothing ... Hope everyone here is having a great day/afternoon / evening.... Even you Mr Wulf.

07-27-10 06:38 PM
    The proper response to that is "I'm sorry, I'm drunk, and won't be sober for a few days..."

Next time just ignore it again. They can't expect you to have your phone on you or in a coverage area all the time, etc, I wouldn't think...

07-27-10 07:33 PM
    I agree. Sorry that you got shafted out of your vacation.

I'm relaxing now. I had an exam earlier and got an A.
    07-27-10 07:40 PM
    Good job on the exam.

I'll be spending another night here at work. Only ~50mpg on the 2nd tank. but I got about 240 mi before hitting reserve. I guess I'll have to get a few more miles on it and an oil change and see if it gets any better. Either way it beats 15mpg.

07-27-10 07:46 PM
    Good job on the exam.

I'll be spending another night here at work. Only ~50mpg on the 2nd tank. but I got about 240 mi before hitting reserve. I guess I'll have to get a few more miles on it and an oil change and see if it gets any better. Either way it beats 15mpg.

That's great. Better gas mileage than any car.
    07-27-10 07:51 PM
    I guess if I take it on a road trip I'll have to plan my rest breaks by something other than when it runs out of gas. Haha. That would make for some long stretches in the saddle otherwise.

07-27-10 08:14 PM
    I would make an excellent truck driver. I have potty mouth, I like junk food, I like to drive fast, and I can go all day without hitting the bathroom. Even after 8 cups of tea.

07-27-10 09:07 PM
86,775 ... 30783079308030813082 ...