Well the weekend has started sorta. Work has been busy wouldnt have thought it but what can ya do.. ready to go home!
    07-23-10 11:50 PM
    Well the weekend has started sorta. Work has been busy wouldnt have thought it but what can ya do.. ready to go home!
    Work started out ridiculously busy here when I got in, but has since calmed down. I sort of like it busy, because it makes the time fly by. For the record I was ready to go home before I even changed into my uniform here...

Hope the work calms down and stuff for ya.

As to hobbies, I know how that can be not getting to some of them, etc. I think I've got more hobbies than anybody on the planet. Of course I can't afford them all so some go to the back burner for a while.

Harleys and cruisers in general just never really appealed to me. I prefer a sport standard or dual sport. Its always good to hear someone else is going to join the ranks of us on 2 wheels though. Have you ridden a bike before/have a license?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 07-24-10 at 12:12 AM.
    07-24-10 12:08 AM
    panda, just send your work Sandy's way. Seems like a win-win to me.

Here's what I'm digging in a motorcycle ATM:

07-24-10 04:59 AM
    Those things are interesting. I see one or two of them scooting about around this area and know we have a dealer somewhere nearby. Even though I'm not interested in buying one, I have been tempted to drop in and have a look at them...

07-24-10 05:21 AM
    You should Sandy. They get up and boogie. Dang! Do I really have to go into work today?
    07-24-10 05:34 AM
    Good morning Ed and Sandman. Another day at the saltmine.

07-24-10 06:13 AM
    I know most things are better salted Mike, but....

Mornin'!
    07-24-10 06:16 AM
    But not "Tootsie Rolls"?

07-24-10 06:19 AM
    I haven't had a bike for a while, I'm starting to get the itch to get another one.

07-24-10 06:20 AM
    Salt my tootsies Mike.

I'd have never owned one in Orlando, and I'd only ride with Wonderful, so the temptation to hit warp speed would be tempered, but out here I can see riding. So much open winding road to play on.
    07-24-10 07:01 AM
    Morning hot rods, or should I say hot dogs?

07-24-10 08:32 AM
    Morning peeps, last day today of training camp for the kid and then tonight we are off to a CFL game before we head home.I iwas watching the news about the east coast and storm "Bonnie" and the 104+ deg weather WOW . Why do the name storms after women?

07-24-10 08:39 AM
    I'm sure its got something to do with "temp"erament

07-24-10 08:52 AM
    I'm sure its got something to do with "temp"erament
    Ha ha ha, thx for that, I only spit out a little coffee on my white shirt.

07-24-10 09:59 AM
    Ha ha ha, thx for that, I only spit out a little coffee on my white shirt.

Heehee, I'm glad to be able to help.

Also it could be related to "temper"ament...... However ya want to slice it!

Last edited by ms monster; 07-24-10 at 01:40 PM.
    07-24-10 12:35 PM
    Morning monster and Junky. I have something to say about that Junky, but I can't.
    07-24-10 02:32 PM
    Afternoon Wulf has your weekend begun yet?

07-24-10 02:39 PM
    Sure has monster, and I'm starting off right. A beer and a nap. How's the weekend treating you?
    07-24-10 02:50 PM
    I envy those of you that have this weekend off. Have a drink or a nap for me, would ya? I may as well just save gas and sleep here at work during my "off" hours for the next week. Definitely going to be here or riding to/from here more than I'll not be here. But its only fair to let the others have vacation, since they covered mine.

What went on today?

07-24-10 09:22 PM
    Sad but true Sandy. I sold some round black rubber, had lunch with Wonderful, napped, finished assembly of my kitchen table she got me hooked up with, learned a carrier is anal, harassed some BBM friends, downgraded my OS to get media functioning again, just finished dinner, and await further insueing trouble I can cause.
    07-24-10 09:37 PM
    What's the kitchen table look like? Mines one of those with an extra bit that folds into the middle if you don't need the extra space.

I sort of want a different device. I mean the Tour is fine, still working, I've never had trackball problems so serious the paper cleaning method or using the paper strips under the ball couldn't fix. I don't know though. The screen and browser are definitely lacking. Good thing for RIM that they have such strong messaging and push email, otherwise they'd maybe lose a customer.

I can't wait til OS6 comes out and I can go visit a store and play with a device that has it. I'm afraid if the browser and browsing speed doesn't improve dramatically with that, I'll be facing a tough decision about whether to jump ship to something else or what.

07-24-10 10:35 PM
    Butcher block with the same leaf system as yours.

The 9650 is a nice upgrade for you, and I know from very reliable sources that OS6 will be an awesome step for RIM. You'll really love the trackpad too Sandy.
    07-24-10 10:51 PM
    I wasn't really all that impressed with the trackpad on the 9650 at the store nor a coworker's 8530 trackpad either. I really do prefer the trackball for its precision (when it works, it works well)... I think my next device may end up being a touch screen something or other.

The other thing my Tour is doing is the signal strength varies a lot and it bounces from 1X to 1XEV. I imagine the bold has the same antenna, which doesn't bode well for that being all that good either. Faster processor would be nice as well but I haven't heard the bold has gotten any faster, just more memory, a pad and wifi?

We'll have to see what's available around September (when I'll be a year into this contract)...

07-24-10 11:06 PM
    Where is everyone?
    07-24-10 11:13 PM
    I'm in my lair, waiting to pounce on unsuspecting rockstars. What's up cate?
    07-24-10 11:18 PM
86,775 ... 30743075307630773078 ...