Good morning all!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-10 06:06 AM
    Morning monster, wulf, exelant, what's going on today? Looks like we might get a little rain but we need it so I will not complain. I ativated Twitter on my phone... Following dana white, joe rogan, ramapage, iceman... Different to say the least. Well better go get ready, talk at you all later.

07-20-10 06:29 AM
    Morning Mike and Junky!

I'm stirrin' some more puddin' monster.

You follow who?
    07-20-10 08:15 AM
    I'm at a grocery warehouse getting my load of detergent taken off. Watched the rest of the movie I crapped out on last night, and getting ready to start the rest of the day. Wake up was unpleasant with an officer telling me to move or accept a $100 parking citation.

I moved.

07-20-10 11:15 AM
    I'm at a grocery warehouse getting my load of detergent taken off. Watched the rest of the movie I crapped out on last night, and getting ready to start the rest of the day. Wake up was unpleasant with an officer telling me to move or accept a $100 parking citation.

I moved.

Sorry you had a nasty wake up call.

I hope the rest of your day goes better.
    07-20-10 11:24 AM
    Nice you woke up to an option, and not a ticket. Mornin' Laura and bro! Ima bout to take my new favorite run.
    07-20-10 12:13 PM
    All part of the game I play. Can't always be sunshine and following winds.

07-20-10 12:52 PM
    Would he have let you stay there if you chose the citation?

In other news, I have purchased a new motorcycle. A new 2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 dualsport.

Should be fun to commute on and explore some forest service roads, etc. It's a little heavier than the air cooled bikes, and not quite as well equipped for off road use as some of those, but likely better set up for on-road commuting, etc.

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 07-20-10 at 04:04 PM.
    07-20-10 03:57 PM
    Would he have let you stay there if you chose the citation?

In other news, I have purchased a new motorcycle. A new 2009 Kawasaki KLR 650 dualsport. utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTgtMjAxMDA3MjAtMTMxN.jpg picture by the_sandman_454 - Photobucket (http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/the_sandman_454/?action=view&current=utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTgtMjAxMDA3MjAtMTMxN.jpg)

Should be fun to commute on and explore some forest service roads, etc. It's a little heavier than the air cooled bikes, and not quite as well equipped for off road use as some of those, but likely better set up for on-road commuting, etc.

Nice bike!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-20-10 04:02 PM
    Thank you.

Kawasaki's estimated mileage is around 55mpg. Thatll be nice vs my 16mpg Jeep or maybe 17-20mpg truck. :d. And its got a 6 gallon tank which I like better than the lighter air cooled dualsport bikes too with their ~2 gallon tanks, since I won't have to top it off every day.

07-20-10 04:15 PM
    Very nice cycle Sandy! Maybe a tad big of an enduro, but should be great if you're spending more time on road than not. That's a lot of tank.
    07-20-10 07:08 PM
    Morning Mike and Junky!

I'm stirrin' some more puddin' monster.

You follow who?
    Everytime you say" stririn the puddin", it sounds like your having a huge crap or getting a enema.

07-20-10 07:15 PM
    And after further investigation the definition of "stirrin the puddin" in the slang dictionary, it means female masturbation. So Wulfy, please tell us about you secrets that your not sharing with us.

07-20-10 07:18 PM
    That would be sqeezin' out the puddin' Wonderful. Chocolate puddin' at that.

:::: waits for the mine sweeping to begin ::::
    07-20-10 07:21 PM
    Oh my, I just now got to read the days events and was also wondering what the puddin' comment from this morning meant. But I read on, and thanks to Paddygirl and her research, I have an answer. Still don't know why Wulf was commenting, but then again, there are just some things I don't want to know!

Hope everyone enjoys their evening.

Glad you didn't end up with a ticket BK. Those bite!

07-20-10 07:33 PM
    Obviously I need to make my slang phrases more contemporary. How about "I was fanning the flames"? "I was twisting nipples, putting fuel on the fire, messing with minds, sticking my schnizzle in someone's gizzle."
    07-20-10 07:57 PM
    Thanks ms. Monster for being as clueless as me with that comment. I would like to know who else on TBL didn't truly understand what that meant. Wulfy thinks that it is a phrase that is known by all around the world.

07-20-10 08:00 PM
    I'm happy. I won a free theme.

The CB contests offered by unlockers and theme developers are awesome.

I won an unlock code previously.
    07-20-10 08:16 PM
    Evening TBL's ... Another one bites the dust, 1 left and its relax time for 12 days... Love summer.

07-20-10 08:24 PM
    Evening TBL's ... Another one bites the dust, 1 left and its relax time for 12 days... Love summer.

Have a great night! Hope the day goes by quickly tomorrow, so you'll get to enjoy your vacation soon.
    07-20-10 08:27 PM
    Yeah, contests are pretty sweet when you win! Had a string of fair luck the last few years and won some nice goodies, especially that smoker of mine.

07-20-10 09:10 PM
    Yeah, contests are pretty sweet when you win! Had a string of fair luck the last few years and won some nice goodies, especially that smoker of mine.

The smoker is a really cool thing to win. I thought you bought it.
    07-20-10 09:13 PM
    The smoker is a really cool thing to win. I thought you bought it.
    Yeah, it was the grand prize for our company's Driver Appreciation week in 06. Last year I won a portable DVD portable player with a 7" widescreen. I took my old Player off the truck, and either use it in A/V mode with my TV, or set it on the dash while I'm at a customer's location. I used the headphone jack into the Aux input of my stereo and get surround-sound.

I'm gonna install an inverter in the overhead of our van, plus some cooling fans, and add DVD to the built-in setup in it. I'll eventually add a bigger screen that flips up and use the TV hole for storage. It is a 15 y/o 9" set. Everything works, though. It came with a 1st gen Nintendo and a VCP, and there's a tuner and cassette deck in the rear overhead.

Oh, and let's not forget the spiffy 'mood lighting'!
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-20-10 at 10:02 PM.
    07-20-10 09:57 PM
    :::: cue Marvin Gaye, the smoker and mood lighting ::::

I'm so zzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Night ya'll.
    07-20-10 10:50 PM
    :::: cue Marvin Gaye, the smoker and mood lighting ::::

I'm so zzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Night ya'll.
    Have a good night!

Hopefully I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
    07-20-10 10:52 PM
86,775 ... 30683069307030713072 ...