Happy birthday, Panda. . Where are you going?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    07-13-10 11:21 PM

Thank ya! Its on the 15th so one day and 30 mins I'm going to the beach and to louisana. Gonna eat me some cajun food! lol How you?

Finally got through training that guy. The last night I was about to pull my hair out. He waited till the LAST hours to start asking me what to do, when I tried to tell him the first night. He worked by himself sat and messed up ALOT. He worked a diff shift and the other lady who usually does 11-7 went over all his mistakes.
    07-13-10 11:28 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Thank ya! Its on the 15th so one day and 30 mins I'm going to the beach and to louisana. Gonna eat me some cajun food! lol How you?

Finally got through training that guy. The last night I was about to pull my hair out. He waited till the LAST hours to start asking me what to do, when I tried to tell him the first night. He worked by himself sat and messed up ALOT. He worked a diff shift and the other lady who usually does 11-7 went over all his mistakes.
    Louisiana sounds fun! I love crawfish.

Nice that you will get a break and not have to train people.

I had an exam tonight. I'll find out how it went on Thursday. The professor says the 1st exam is the hardest and students usually do better on the 2nd and 3rd exams.

07-13-10 11:32 PM
    Another year of Learning and Living behind you, Shilah . Enjoy your birthday trip!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-13-10 11:35 PM
    Louisiana sounds fun! I love crawfish.

Nice that you will get a break and not have to train people.

I had an exam tonight. I'll find out how it went on Thursday. The professor says the 1st exam is the hardest and students usually do better on the 2nd and 3rd exams.

Hope you did good on them!!! Shouldnt have to train for a while. Im so excited already have my bags all packed lol.
    Another year of Learning and Living behind you, Shilah . Enjoy your birthday trip!

Thank ya!!!
    07-13-10 11:41 PM
    Yay for birfday panda! I'll blather on tomorrow, but I rescued a up a tree, and then had to kill a million baby , so I need some sleep. Night ya'll.
    07-13-10 11:50 PM
    Yay for birfday panda! I'll blather on tomorrow, but I rescued a up a tree, and then had to kill a million baby , so I need some sleep. Night ya'll.
    Not the 15th yet but I may be busy I have to get everything together. 6 hour trip. I got extra car sick med You did what to whose tree with what cat???
    07-13-10 11:56 PM
    Happy almost birthday, Shi. Yahoo...

Hi everyone else. Just camping and thought I'd say hi to my crackberry friends. Caught a 18" and 22" pike yesterday. Haven't tried fishing today...

07-14-10 12:57 AM
    Happy almost birthday, Shi. Yahoo...

Hi everyone else. Just camping and thought I'd say hi to my crackberry friends. Caught a 18" and 22" pike yesterday. Haven't tried fishing today...

Thank ya!!
    07-14-10 01:06 AM
    Morning Sandy! Nice catch

Hey now panda, the tree liked...errrrr I mean the cat liked.....errrrr NM.
    07-14-10 04:39 AM
    *runs out of room screaming*

Ahhhhhhhhh!

Like that lol

07-14-10 05:30 AM
    Skeerdy panda?
    07-14-10 07:14 AM
    hey everyone
    07-14-10 11:54 AM
    Chadski!!! What's new firedude?
    07-14-10 01:16 PM
    I just dropped my BlackBerry & messed up the bottom of the midplate! *cries*

Edit: And now my T key has to be pressed pretty hard before it responds. I'm such a klutz.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 07-14-10 at 02:10 PM.
    07-14-10 01:57 PM
    I'm doin good, my sister just had a baby boy last week, so ive been spending alot of time with them

Kasi, day after i got my droid i dropped it and scratched the back
    07-14-10 02:37 PM
    I've dropped it a few times & scratched it, but the scratches were all on the bezel. That is easily replaced and I was going to change I after my warranty expires. To replace the midplate I have to literally take the entire phone apart; circuit board & all.

My T key isn't responding now either without being pressed really hard, so I'm assuming I damaged something inside this time too.

07-14-10 02:45 PM
    ouch, i did that with my 8330, but i had new face plates and key pad, i usually dont like to have a cover on my phone but i really should start they way i drop my stuff
    07-14-10 02:56 PM
    I hate the way cases make my phone feel. I have a few but rarely ever use them. I really should though because of how klutzy I am.

07-14-10 03:04 PM
    ya me too, ill use i case if im out doing something all day, other wise i have a belt holister i usually use
    07-14-10 03:21 PM
    Afternoon everyone, Happy early Birthday to you "Panda"... Awesome to be on dayshift again... Almost feel nornmal except for this work thing that gets in the way all the time.

07-14-10 05:50 PM
    Start of a beautiful day....

07-14-10 06:19 PM
    I'm so sorry Kasi. I like the feel of the resin case in my hands, and got used to the keys on the edge being harder to strike.

Congrats to yoi and your sis Chadski!

Don't be following my instructions and driving now Junky. Drilling and drinking however seems like a perfect fit. Of course in the south that takes on a whole other meaning.
    07-14-10 09:54 PM
    Kasi, sorry to hear about your BB. I hope you are able to fix it. I never use cases either, but I use the OEM holster.

Chadski, congratulations on being a new uncle. What is the kid's name?
    07-14-10 10:02 PM
    Skeerdy panda?
    haha yeahh!
    I'm doin good, my sister just had a baby boy last week, so ive been spending alot of time with them

Kasi, day after i got my droid i dropped it and scratched the back
    awww! congrats
    Afternoon everyone, Happy early Birthday to you "Panda"... Awesome to be on dayshift again... Almost feel nornmal except for this work thing that gets in the way all the time.

Thank you!!!
    I'm so sorry Kasi. I like the feel of the resin case in my hands, and got used to the keys on the edge being harder to strike.

Congrats to yoi and your sis Chadski!

Don't be following my instructions and driving now Junky. Drilling and drinking however seems like a perfect fit. Of course in the south that takes on a whole other meaning.
    hahahahhaha!!
    07-14-10 11:13 PM
86,775 ... 30623063306430653066 ...