I totally understand.

2 weeks in a row for training is a very long time.

I hope you get through it quickly.
    Well this week im training a guy which I knew him from HS so it wont be to bad, and next week training an older lady. I actually like her, some of the people we had before are strange.
    06-28-10 11:55 PM
    Oh have another zombie skunk story.
    Came home sat morning and there was a dead skunk in the yard. So when I took Jax outside I told my bf to go show him where it was so he could get rid of it. Well the skunk half stood up and then fell over! I do NOT like skunks so I told him to shoot it. Well it was acting like it was sick and had rabies or something so we called the sheriff and they dont get rid of them. Even if they had rabies they would just let all the animals around here get it rather than taking it off to wherever. So my bf got his gun out and shot him in the head. No more zombie skunk. Unless it can live without his brain. *puke*

I went to take my garbage out to the dumpster at my apartment complex about 10 years ago. I opened the lid to the dumpster and a live skunk was in there! I have no idea how he got there, but I closed the lid very slowly and ran away as fast as I could.

So far I have not found any live skunks in the dumpster since then.
    06-28-10 11:58 PM

I went to take my garbage out to the dumpster at my apartment complex about 10 years ago. I opened the lid to the dumpster and a live skunk was in there! I have no idea how he got there, but I closed the lid very slowly and ran away as fast as I could.

So far I have not found any live skunks in the dumpster since then.
    If one was in my dumpster I think I would have a heart attack. Last week I almost hit 2 of them going to work. My bf said they use to be so bad that you could shoot them out the window of the house.
    06-29-10 12:04 AM
    If one was in my dumpster I think I would have a heart attack. Last week I almost hit 2 of them going to work. My bf said they use to be so bad that you could shoot them out the window of the house.
    I thought I was going to pee my pants, but that didn't happen.

I still have no idea how the skunk got in the dumpster. As far as I know they don't climb. So did some jackass actually pick up a skunk and put it there?
    06-29-10 12:06 AM
    I thought I was going to pee my pants, but that didn't happen.

I still have no idea how the skunk got in the dumpster. As far as I know they don't climb. So did some jackass actually pick up a skunk and put it there?
    Unless someone opened it to put trash in and then someone else did the same thing didnt look and closed the lid with the skunk in the dumpster then you come along and it tries to suck your blood. Either way that sucks.
    06-29-10 12:08 AM
    I worked with a guy who had a descented skunk as a pet. His skunk got shots from the vet and was trained to use a litterbox. It was actually a nice pet. Its fur was very soft. It was friendly and liked to be held.
    06-29-10 12:13 AM
    I worked with a guy who had a descented skunk as a pet. His skunk got shots from the vet and was trained to use a litterbox. It was actually a nice pet. Its fur was very soft. It was friendly and liked to be held.
    Thats a little different. I dont like them because I dont want to get sprayed. Or my dog. My boyfriends brothers pit bull got sprayed, and the vet said if they have long hair the smell can stay in the dogs hair for up to 2 years. You better believe I watch out for them more when Jax is with me.
    06-29-10 12:15 AM
    Thats a little different. I dont like them because I dont want to get sprayed. Or my dog. My boyfriends brothers pit bull got sprayed, and the vet said if they have long hair the smell can stay in the dogs hair for up to 2 years. You better believe I watch out for them more when Jax is with me.
    I don't blame you. My friends had their dog sprayed by a skunk. Both the husband and wife went to their jobs the next day after cleaning up their dog, and their co-workers said they both stunk.

It was odd for me holding a skunk for the first time, even though I knew he was descented. I was actually surprised by how soft his fur was. I expected his fur to be coarse and bristly.
    06-29-10 12:20 AM
    The pet skunk I knew was also neutered, so there were no worries of him looking for a wild skunk girlfriend.
    06-29-10 12:28 AM
    I don't blame you. My friends had their dog sprayed by a skunk. Both the husband and wife went to their jobs the next day after cleaning up their dog, and their co-workers said they both stunk.

It was odd for me holding a skunk for the first time, even though I knew he was descented. I was actually surprised by how soft his fur was. I expected his fur to be coarse and bristly.
    I would think it would be like that too. I think it would freak me out to touch it.
    06-29-10 12:29 AM
    The pet skunk I knew was also neutered, so there were no worries of him looking for a wild skunk girlfriend.
    hahaha this made me laugh
    06-29-10 12:32 AM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

hahaha this made me laugh
    I am sure skunks have some interesting courtship ritual. Luckily, I missed it. LOL.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    06-29-10 12:49 AM
    I am sure skunks have some interesting courtship ritual. Luckily, I missed it. LOL.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I dont even want to think about it haha!
    06-29-10 12:53 AM
    Morning ShiPanda, I beat Wulf here this morning. I woke up and started thinking of all the work I have to do at the office and now I'm done for. That will teach me to go to bed early. How are you?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-29-10 03:34 AM
    Yay! monster won

Heck of a zombie skunk story panda.

06-29-10 03:54 AM
    Morning Wulf, or should I say fluffy stuff?
    And just what does stuff stand for? Looking at the pic, maybe I don't wanna know

I already miss ShiPanda, trainer extraordinaire!

Last edited by ms monster; 06-29-10 at 04:54 AM.
    06-29-10 04:18 AM
    it's cotton candy, and pretty good I must say.

I hope the farm doesn't go to pot with 2 weeks of training panda. I've visions of the animals all getting quite thin, and you having to deal with a crowd of protesters and fines upon your return.
    06-29-10 04:48 AM
    ok, so the picture on the package does give rise to abnormal eating habits. At least it's not pickles, and it is Kosher
    06-29-10 04:51 AM
    Dangit I always miss everyone when they come early!! I'm good hungry as usual, how are you besides lack of sleep?

And omg fluff love that cotton candy haven't seen it in forever!!

06-29-10 04:54 AM
    Farm? On my fb? Or what? If so iphone has an app and I wont miss much. I don't have any animals on there yet.

06-29-10 04:55 AM
    Hi Shi, don't be fooled by the candy from the BigBadWulf!

That's what he uses to lure all the young children! its not what it seems...run away!

06-29-10 04:57 AM
    You have no animals in Farmville
    06-29-10 04:58 AM
    Shhhhhhhh! monster, why ya selling me out
    06-29-10 05:00 AM
    Time to wash my face..ttyl

06-29-10 05:01 AM
    I'm a young child? Lol and it comes from a package so I think I'll be safe

An no fluffy you have to get to a certain level before you do.

06-29-10 05:04 AM
86,775 ... 30403041304230433044 ...