Ohhhhhhh noooooozzzzzz to both of you

Dang Laura, you might as well reload the normal. I got my code with the link. WTF did they send you?

You loose the fridge, or all power Vamp?

I'll send it soon bro. I need to catch a few winks. Had an awesome evening at Wonderful's, and just a wee bit of wine .

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-10 10:43 PM
    Ohhhhhhh noooooozzzzzz to both of you

Dang Laura, you might as well reload the normal. I got my code with the link. WTF did they send you?

You loose the fridge, or all power Vamp?

I'll send it soon bro. I need to catch a few winks. Had an awesome evening at Wonderful's, and just a wee bit of wine .

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

Fridge & all of the outlets in the kitchen. Again. Steve & I went down into the basement to check the breakers, but all of them were on. Called maintenance's "emergency" line two hours ago & haven't heard back yet. They are lucky there isn't more food in my fridge. I'd be demanding they pay to replace it if that were the case. The guys were here today... In the basement for some reason. I'm assuming w/e they did caused the issue.
    05-20-10 10:59 PM
    Oh no not the food kasi!

Dont forget to send me a add when you wake up fluffy
    05-20-10 11:10 PM
    I'm telling you, there seems to be a pattern developing here kaka. I'd demand it anyway, and don't dare forget the NY strips you had for tomorrow night .

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-20-10 11:12 PM
    I already sent you one panda. Should have sent one to Beast right then. Morning, and most likely good night.

Click Here To Be Banned*

05-20-10 11:13 PM
    Oh no not the food kasi!

Dont forget to send me a add when you wake up fluffy
    I'm so annoyed about it. 2nd time we've had this happen. 2nd time we've called the emergency line & nothing happened. The last time they showed up 3 days later, so I'm guessing they won't show up to fix it until Monday or Tuesday.
    05-20-10 11:16 PM
    I already sent you one panda. Should have sent one to Beast right then. Morning, and most likely good night.

Click Here To Be Banned*

I'm definitely going to be calling the leasing office in the morning. It's ridiculous that they only come around when they feel like it. They care more about the apartments on the hill, where rent is $1000+ a month, than they do this building.

Just one more reason I cannot wait until we are able to move out of this apartment.
    05-20-10 11:22 PM

Click Here To Be Banned*

I see no fluffys on my list.
    I'm so annoyed about it. 2nd time we've had this happen. 2nd time we've called the emergency line & nothing happened. The last time they showed up 3 days later, so I'm guessing they won't show up to fix it until Monday or Tuesday.
    Why have an emergency line if the dumb ***** arent going to show up for days???? What if you have a water leak and 3 days goes by and the building is flooded?? Sounds like something that would happen here.

Speaking of food I ran off and left my lunch. so scatter brained I swear
    05-20-10 11:23 PM
    I see no fluffys on my list.

Why have an emergency line if the dumb ***** arent going to show up for days???? What if you have a water leak and 3 days goes by and the building is flooded?? Sounds like something that would happen here.

Speaking of food I ran off and left my lunch. so scatter brained I swear
    That's what I said! They even have a prompt that says "if you have an emergency sub as flooding, a leak, or clogged comode..." Good to know that if my apartment floods I'll lose everything I own before they bother coming out to fix the leak.

Aww. No lunch for Shi tonight?
    05-20-10 11:52 PM
    That's what I said! They even have a prompt that says "if you have an emergency sub as flooding, a leak, or clogged comode..." Good to know that if my apartment floods I'll lose everything I own before they bother coming out to fix the leak.

Aww. No lunch for Shi tonight?
    I guess you could take the important things and put them outside. If it floods I would call 911 and be like this building is going to flood the city because they wont come fix it.

Nope no lunch, not a dang bamboo tree in sight. Dont have any money either oh well.
    05-20-10 11:55 PM
    Where the frack is chad and paw been and strawberry and everyone???

*starts group to hunt down the lost TBL'ers*

*thinks its a good idea for a movie, and needs a "indiana jones"*
    05-20-10 11:59 PM
    I was totally confused for a second. My phone said thurs the 20th and I thought it was friday??? Then it just randomly changed right after I hit the calendar. Maybe because of the storms and network? Totally was confused what day it was haha wow going to be a LONG night.
    05-21-10 12:16 AM
    StrwBerry has been ultra busy. Chad, well, he drops in from time to time and does a fly-by. Mike has had things going on, just has his morning stop in most of the time. Even I've been extra busy.

05-21-10 12:38 AM
    StrwBerry has been ultra busy. Chad, well, he drops in from time to time and does a fly-by. Mike has had things going on, just has his morning stop in most of the time. Even I've been extra busy.

Well my point is no one comes like they use to. Jef doesnt come at all or cate ect. Just sad. That and I have no one to keep me awake at work.
    05-21-10 12:42 AM
    Wake up ShiPanda!

05-21-10 03:55 AM
    huh what?? Oh dang I fell asleep!

I kid I kid been awake. Playing angry birds.
    05-21-10 04:28 AM
    Heres a review of it fluffy.

App Shopper: Angry Birds (Games)
    05-21-10 04:33 AM
    Awwww! I want a big green piggy!!! Morning panda, monster and Beast. Weez all grown up and become responsible adults Nah, that can't be it

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-21-10 04:59 AM
    Awwww! I want a big green piggy!!! Morning panda, monster and Beast. Weez all grown up and become responsible adults Nah, that can't be it

Oh geez haha you crack me up...
    05-21-10 05:05 AM
    Good morning Wulf. Yeah I guess we try and pretend to be responsible adults, else why would I be up so dang early?

How's the game going Shi? Are you kicking some pig butz?

I'm gonna start off by saying good morning to LSG. I keep missing him and he always says good morning to me. Today, I've beaten him to the punch for a change and now I feel slightly better

Last edited by ms monster; 05-21-10 at 05:10 AM.
    05-21-10 05:07 AM

Whats your screen name deal on cnetcd? mines ShiPanda *begs for fluffy to add me* see I give BIG smile! Now I can haz add?
    05-21-10 05:07 AM
    Can I punch Brian too?

Thanks panda, I almost went for CrackBerry jester as my status . Mkay, time to take my shower.

05-21-10 05:09 AM
    Good morning Wulf. Yeah I guess we try and pretend to be responsible adults, else why would I be up so dang early?

How's the game going Shi? Are you kicking some pig butz?

I'm gonna start off by saying good morning to LSG. I keep missing him and he always says good morning to me. Today, I've beaten him to the punch for a change and now I feel slightly better

I'm kickin them green pig butzz!
    05-21-10 05:11 AM
    Can I punch Brian too?

Thanks panda, I almost went for CrackBerry jester as my status . Mkay, time to take my shower.

Oh geez silly such violence around here! SCARY!

Monster are you cooking breakfast still? I'm starving! I forgot my lunch
    05-21-10 05:13 AM
    That's not any good at all. How about some scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, hash browns, toast of choice and some fresh squeezed OJ?

I hate when I forget my lunch.

Edit: oh yeah can't forget fruit - slices of cantelope, honeydew melon, strawberries, and watermelon also...
    Last edited by ms monster; 05-21-10 at 05:23 AM.
    05-21-10 05:18 AM
86,775 ... 29602961296229632964 ...