Morning Vamp and Laura!

Does he finish his projects kaka?

Thanks Brian, it's Monday so WTF I might as well put on a happy face.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-17-10 11:11 AM
    ugh. server ran out of HDD space today...couldnt process transactions since the software couldnt write receipts to the server. made room on the server. sql then crashed. got it back up and running. only to have 4 other issues come up.

and i have a meeting in 20 min about taking on a new project to develop an application...and i have no clue how to do it.

im going home after that and napping.
    05-17-10 01:02 PM
    ugh. server ran out of HDD space today...couldnt process transactions since the software couldnt write receipts to the server. made room on the server. sql then crashed. got it back up and running. only to have 4 other issues come up.

and i have a meeting in 20 min about taking on a new project to develop an application...and i have no clue how to do it.

im going home after that and napping.
    Good luck with the server. It sounds like an upgrade is needed.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    05-17-10 01:10 PM
    How are you liking your iPhone?

Is the battery better since you have it set up how you want it now?
    I'm loving it. I do miss BBM though. I think that is the one down side to the iPhone; not having that. Yep. Battery is much better now that I'm not downloading apps constantly. Left the house yesterday at 9:3am and didn't get back home until 10pm. Still had 10% when I finally plugged it in.

Morning Vamp and Laura!

Never! He starts on something, realizes we don't have the $ to do everything he wants to it immediately, and either scraps or sells it. Or he changes his mind & decides he wants to build something else. He just did that recently. Said he's just going to do stuff to the Ford; Now he's saying his friend has an S-10 frame for him to start on his project.
    05-17-10 01:24 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

How are you liking your iPhone?

Is the battery better since you have it set up how you want it now?

===== /QUOTE ====

I'm loving it. I do miss BBM though. I think that is the one down side to the iPhone; not having that. Yep. Battery is much better now that I'm not downloading apps constantly. Left the house yesterday at 9:3am and didn't get back home until 10pm. Still had 10% when I finally plugged it in.

===== QUOTE BigBadWulf ====

Morning Vamp and Laura!

but I sure as heck ain't your momma! *

===== /QUOTE ====

Never! He starts on something, realizes we don't have the $ to do everything he wants to it immediately, and either scraps or sells it. Or he changes his mind & decides he wants to build something else. He just did that recently. Said he's just going to do stuff to the Ford; Now he's saying his friend has an S-10 frame for him to start on his project.
    Glad the iPhone is working well. How are the speeds on EDGE, or do you use Wi-Fi most of the time?

How is a Chevy frame going to be used on a Ford?

05-17-10 01:45 PM
    I just came back from the AT&T store. I'm getting a FAN discount on voice and data plan.

05-17-10 01:46 PM
    Well, I'm rolling through Kentucky heading down to Augusta, Georgia. I have 32k lbs of cookies on board. Mother's Cookies.

Ya'll oughta see the security we have to go through on food loads. First there's the seal:
    Then the door security:
    Then the kingpin lock:
    Then the tractor lock:

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-17-10 at 02:12 PM.
    05-17-10 01:55 PM
    Well, I'm rolling through Kentucky heading down to Augusta, Georgia. I have 32k lbs of cookies on board. Mother's Cookies.

Ya'll oughta see the security we have to go through on food loads. First there's the seal:
    Then the door security:
    Then the kingpin lock:
    Then the tractor lock:

Wow! What kind of security do you have if you're hauling beer or cigarettes?

05-17-10 02:08 PM
    Glad the iPhone is working well. How are the speeds on EDGE, or do you use Wi-Fi most of the time?

They're about the same as a BlackBerry on EDGE. It isn't too slow, but definitely slower than 3G. I can't use WiFi. That's the one issue this phone has. The WiFi radio needs replaced.

It isn't. He was going to do more mods on our F-250, but now he's saying he is going to build something else using the frame his friend has for him. I give him 2 or 3 weeks & he'll have changed his mind again. He's so fickle about his projects. I don't have enough fingers & toes to count the number of "projects" he's had in the 6 & 1/2 years we've been together.
    05-17-10 02:08 PM
    Good afternoon y'all. Someone pour me a Scotch and walk it out to my deck.
    Finally we got great weather. I may fall asleep out here
    05-17-10 02:14 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

They're about the same as a BlackBerry on EDGE. It isn't too slow, but definitely slower than 3G. I can't use WiFi. That's the one issue this phone has. The WiFi radio needs replaced.

It isn't. He was going to do more mods on our F-250, but now he's saying he is going to build something else using the frame his friend has for him. I give him 2 or 3 weeks & he'll have changed his mind again. He's so fickle about his projects. I don't have enough fingers & toes to count the number of "projects" he's had in the 6 & 1/2 years we've been together.
    That's too bad that the Wi-Fi radio is broken. I hope you got a good deal on the iPhone and the seller did not charge too much if he knew it was broken.

That sounds like this guy who lived across the street when I was growing up. He painted half a room, redid half of the kitchen floor. When he and his family moved, the house went really cheap since nothing was finished.

05-17-10 02:17 PM
    Good afternoon y'all. Someone pour me a Scotch and walk it out to my deck.
    Finally we got great weather. I may fall asleep out here
    Glad you are having nice weather!

Please send some my way. It is raining here.

05-17-10 02:19 PM

Same security. All loads are treated the same. However, if a food load is compromised, it has to be destroyed, even if it wasn't actually gotten into. It is shipped to an incinerator and destroyed.

We had a driver 2 weeks ago lost a load of Schick razors worth $93,000 because he failed to use his security devices and stopped for a bite to eat. Less than 50 minutes, his truck was gone. left keys in it which is common practice. If they can ship that load to Japan, it's worth 5X it's value here. Not a bad payoff, for a few second's work, huh?

Here, there are no second chances. Fail to secure a load, welcome to unemployment, and you'll be lucky if a ragbag outfit will even give you the time of day.

05-17-10 02:44 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Same security. All loads are treated the same. However, if a food load is compromised, it has to be destroyed, even if it wasn't actually gotten into. It is shipped to an incinerator and destroyed.

We had a driver 2 weeks ago lost a load of Schick razors worth $93,000 because he failed to use his security devices and stopped for a bite to eat. Less than 50 minutes, his truck was gone. left keys in it which is common practice. If they can ship that load to Japan, it's worth 5X it's value here. Not a bad payoff, for a few second's work, huh?

Here, there are no second chances. Fail to secure a load, welcome to unemployment, and you'll be lucky if a ragbag outfit will even give you the time of day.

Ok. I wasn't thinking about the food being compromised. I was thinking that items especially cigarettes could be sold on the black market if the load got hijacked.

05-17-10 02:52 PM
    That's too bad that the Wi-Fi radio is broken. I hope you got a good deal on the iPhone and the seller did not charge too much if he knew it was broken.

That sounds like this guy who lived across the street when I was growing up. He painted half a room, redid half of the kitchen floor. When he and his family moved, the house went really cheap since nothing was finished.

It was listed in the ad that it was broken. I got it for a steal compared to what other iPhones in even worse condition were going for. People were seriously asking $200+ for iPhones with cracked screens, water damage, that didn't even power on. That's why I jumped at this one when I saw it. It isn't a big deal for me that it is broken because I'm rarely ever around WiFi anyway
    05-17-10 03:14 PM
    Hello everybody. Tried to catch up at least a half dozen times today.

I understand about having to destroy it bro. The feds are very sensitive about tampered consumables.

Ken, I'm coveting your deck.

Vamp, don't know how I guessed.

It's taco night, ipa! Or is that eepah?

05-17-10 07:13 PM
    You and Wonderful are welcome my deck, and anywhere else in my house, anytime.

...and yes, I did fall asleep out there. Great nap
    05-17-10 07:32 PM
    And we for darn sure are going to take you up on it. Just try to stay awake. Eh, nevermind, we can all nap.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    Drive a PwnCakes Hybrid. It'll keep your Onyx purring.

05-17-10 08:13 PM
    Hey, if y'all can take some serious "chicken winging" from my 4 y/o have at it
    05-17-10 08:28 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

It was listed in the ad that it was broken. I got it for a steal compared to what other iPhones in even worse condition were going for. People were seriously asking $200+ for iPhones with cracked screens, water damage, that didn't even power on. That's why I jumped at this one when I saw it. It isn't a big deal for me that it is broken because I'm rarely ever around WiFi anyway
    Cool! I'm glad you got a decent iPhone for a good price. I wasn't sure if you had Wi-Fi at work or not.

05-17-10 08:50 PM
    Hey, if y'all can take some serious "chicken winging" from my 4 y/o have at it
    Piece of cake. I slept through this next door the other night:

At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.
    Click Here To Be Banned*If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

05-17-10 09:12 PM
    OK Ed, you win Not even Anthony could approach that misery level
    05-17-10 09:14 PM
    Good Evening TBL. Just want to thank everyone who sent Birthday wishes over my way. The weather was beautiful and I did alot of yard work (that is fun for me). You guys are the best.
    05-17-10 09:51 PM
    Oh heckity Paddy, I missed your birthday

My belated wish that you have many more
    05-17-10 09:59 PM
    Oh heckity Paddy, I missed your birthday

My belated wish that you have many more
    No problem AG. I expect a darn good dinner on your deck in the near future (ps. I like Merlot, or a nice margrita would go down perfectly).
    05-17-10 10:02 PM
86,775 ... 29542955295629572958 ...