===== QUOTE lak611 ====

I missed the whole laptop story. What happened?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

===== /QUOTE ====

you missed it because it was on BBM, LOL

the jist is I needed to see something and had to go get my laptop,
    I'd like to add you to my BBM contacts. Please send me a PM, and I'll give you my PIN.

05-03-10 11:30 PM
    I think it's already moving off to my right. Not gonna get it through glass unfortunately.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Bummer!

05-03-10 11:31 PM
    Cool!

I could not imagine being without my PC for longer than 8 hrs.

Yeah.. I've been a bit busy this past week with work & taking care of some personal stuff. There hasn't been much spare time for anything else.
    05-03-10 11:39 PM
    I know that feeling, Kasi! I've been running to and fro for the last week, myself.

Last edited by BergerKing; 05-03-10 at 11:57 PM.
    05-03-10 11:53 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

Cool!

I could not imagine being without my PC for longer than 8 hrs.

===== /QUOTE ====

Yeah.. I've been a bit busy this past week with work & taking care of some personal stuff. There hasn't been much spare time for anything else.
    I totally understand. I have 2 reports to finish tomorrow and a final exam on Wednesday. All of my classes require a PC to submit assignments. Nothing is turned in on hard copies anymore.

05-03-10 11:54 PM
    PM sent . . . .
    05-03-10 11:59 PM
    I know that feeling, Kasi! I've been running to and fro for the last week, myself.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm keeping my fingers crossed in hopes that things calm down a bit, but with summer approaching I have a feeling my schedule is going to get even more hectic.

I totally understand. I have 2 reports to finish tomorrow and a final exam on Wednesday. All of my classes require a PC to submit assignments. Nothing is turned in on hard copies anymore.

That's what happens with advancements in techonology. In HS I don't think I turned in a single hard copy paper, except my senior project. Many of our teachers encouraged us to email reports to save paper.
    05-04-10 12:13 AM
    Wow. First Shelli left & it looks like BS either left the site or got banned again.
    05-04-10 02:50 AM
    Brad removed himself a little while back Vamp.

Morning TBL!!!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

05-04-10 05:03 AM
    Brad removed himself a little while back Vamp.

Morning TBL!!!

I'm many people's brother, have several BB daughters and sons,
    but I sure as heck ain't your momma!

I didn't know that. That stinks. He was fun to pick on.

Good morning!
    05-04-10 05:10 AM
    That he was. Looks like I need to warm up my voice, and start singing you to sleep. How's things, you don't have to work today do you?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

05-04-10 05:17 AM
    Good morning Wulf, ya slacker this is the last morning you can sleep in, no?

It's o'dark-thirtyfive (where r you?) haha!

Busy day today, no play for me..bye...

05-04-10 06:03 AM
    Good MorninG. I hear you have some good news Ed! What a relief.

05-04-10 06:06 AM
    It's just after 5 here Monthster. I hate mornings. At least it isn't snowing.

05-04-10 06:08 AM
    Shower time. Bbl.

05-04-10 06:09 AM
    Morning monster and Mike. I've been getting up at 5:30-6 every day anyway. I don't even sleep in when I can.

Thanks you two, it's one heck of a relief.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

05-04-10 06:19 AM
    That he was. Looks like I need to warm up my voice, and start singing you to sleep. How's things, you don't have to work today do you?

Click Here To Be Banned*

Nope, no work today. I am hoping that maintenance gets out here today though. I called them yesterday about our ceiling fan not working (they went into the basement last week for something & I came home from work that day to find it wouldn't turn on) & one of our window shades that fell a few days ago. The girl at the office said she'd send them out this week, but today is the only day I'll be home.

Moring monster & Mike!

05-04-10 06:22 AM

That's what happens with advancements in techonology. In HS I don't think I turned in a single hard copy paper, except my senior project. Many of our teachers encouraged us to email reports to save paper.

I'm not even that old and in Highschool my English Classes still required HAND written essays, with copies of rough drafts,
    and in University, I'd say only half my assignments were digital, heck even C programming had programs written on paper! I'm so jealous that you guys get to do it all digitally, I used to print it off my computer then hand write it out to hand in.

Good morning all
    05-04-10 06:35 AM
    I'm not even that old and in Highschool my English Classes still required HAND written essays, with copies of rough drafts,
    and in University, I'd say only half my assignments were digital, heck even C programming had programs written on paper! I'm so jealous that you guys get to do it all digitally, I used to print it off my computer then hand write it out to hand in.

Good morning all
    I did have a few teachers that still required us to hand in paper copies. 90% of our assignments did have to be typed though. The only stuff that could be hand written was basic homework & worksheets. Senior year (2005-2006) was when the teachers really preferred them emailed instead. But, that wasn't saying much because every class I had senior year was ridiculously easy & we hardly ever had to write reports.

My science class that year was Environmental Science; we either watched a movie or went outside every day in that class. Other than my Culinary class, my senior year was a joke.

05-04-10 06:48 AM
    I only graduated 2 years ago and none of my teachers ever had us email out assignments. Of course, I live in a very poor area and our school reflected that. The only thing our school ever spent money on was the basketball team, which I highly protested.

In a lot of my college courses, we only submit online. I prefer that. It is so much easier.
    05-04-10 06:53 AM
    Morning crackheads!!!
    05-04-10 06:56 AM
    Sitting in Transcription class. Yuckkkkkkkk
    05-04-10 07:00 AM
    Morning trruble, deR and o'dark thirtyfive!

There wasn't email when I was in school, and if you had a PC at home, it was a Commodore 64 or a Trash80.

Click Here To Be Banned*

05-04-10 07:07 AM
    Morning trruble, deR and o'dark thirtyfive!

There wasn't email when I was in school, and if you had a PC at home, it was a Commodore 64 or a Trash80.

Morning!!! They had tablets when you were in school right.......stone and chisel!!!

05-04-10 07:09 AM
    I did have a few teachers that still required us to hand in paper copies. 90% of our assignments did have to be typed though. The only stuff that could be hand written was basic homework & worksheets. Senior year (2005-2006) was when the teachers really preferred them emailed instead. But, that wasn't saying much because every class I had senior year was ridiculously easy & we hardly ever had to write reports.

My science class that year was Environmental Science; we either watched a movie or went outside every day in that class. Other than my Culinary class, my senior year was a joke.

I graduated highschool in 2000, wow that seems like a long time ago now! oh to be 18 again, wait err oh ya. I think we had maybe 2 or 3 assignments in my entire highschool career that had to be typed beyond keyboarding class and the teacher even booked computers in the library for people to use.
    I'm thankful I've had a computer in the home since I was knee high to a grass hoper, might not have seen the Microsoft OS until I hit highschool, but I had a PC,

Wulf I remember going on a field trip when I was in elementary school to a class room like you grew up in, 1 big class, all grades together, slate and graphite, boys 1 side girls the other
    05-04-10 07:47 AM
86,775 ... 29292930293129322933 ...