Hmmmmmm Ken, where'd you get the song idea from
    Very perceptive. I knew you'd pick up on that.

Family is good. Dad and Irving says Hi. They are spending the day together.
    I'm setting aside bail money
    04-21-10 09:07 AM
    This article, even though it is short, made me burst out laughing.

PETA: Pack blueberries, not sardines - Bangor Daily News
    This is what happens when you spend too much time packing fudge with patchouli oil. Cellulose overdose rots the brain.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-10 11:12 AM
    This article, even though it is short, made me burst out laughing.

PETA: Pack blueberries, not sardines - Bangor Daily News

I think this would be an even better headline:

Pack fudge, not heat!
    04-21-10 11:52 AM
    :::: pops in for a quick beer ::::

Typical trruble, but I've an answer for them:
    plants communicate and feel - Google Search

Awwwww, I says howdy back Ken, but let'm rot. I need the bailout , and they should know better by now.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

04-21-10 12:09 PM
    I think I found someone a new nickname. [/font][/color][/size][/b]
    I am happy to donate my old nickname to anyone that wants it!!! "Chainsaw Bear" was what I was called when I wore braces for 4 frigging years... the Ortholyingdontist said, 6 month to year tops. I should have known something was up, when I had to have eight teeth pulled to have 32, just to make room for the metal.

Memories...
    04-21-10 03:11 PM
    Well, it's been a semi-busy day. Just been getting my CrackBerry Appstore stuff squared away. I'm pretty well sold on adding QuickLaunch to my Tour. That looks to be soooo handy. Especially after they gave me a coupon, what better way to use it?

04-21-10 03:40 PM
    I'm sure there were some good ones, besides metal mouth, but after about eight years, I've deleted the memories. Dang I was all excited about that sign too

I've tried all those launch apps, and with my Pearl used them a lot. Now between the ease of the appswitcher, and Kasi's theme, I just don't use tehem anymore. I'm so old school.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

04-21-10 04:33 PM
    Kin I haz cooponse too?
    04-21-10 04:38 PM
    Well, it's been a semi-busy day. Just been getting my CrackBerry Appstore stuff squared away. I'm pretty well sold on adding QuickLaunch to my Tour. That looks to be soooo handy. Especially after they gave me a coupon, what better way to use it?

I love QuickLaunch!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-21-10 04:51 PM
    Kin I haz cooponse too?
    CrackBerry.com Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for crackberry.com

I hear tell you�re doin� well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

04-21-10 04:52 PM
    I hope everyone had a good work or school day.

Mine was especially productive. I finished a report due tomorrow and one due next Tuesday.

I know I'm getting another report tomorrow, so I wanted to get caught up so I have time to do my reports and still watch the Cavs games.

04-21-10 04:55 PM
    Mine has been mellow, but something tells me tomorrow could be a fiasco. Departure Day is drawing nigh. I'm supposed to be in Friday morning for Doctor appointments, they have me delivering 9 tomorrow night.

04-21-10 05:50 PM
    My day has been busy and it doesn't end until 930 tomorrow morning. Just got to work and now I'm working a 12 hour shift. Then I go directly to my transcription class until 930am. Then home to sleeeeeeep. I can't wait.

04-21-10 06:49 PM
    Hi Laura! My day be otay. Just sending out resume, and resume, and resume. Glad you had a good one! Hope they win for you, I haven't been keeping up at all with it. Are the Magic even playing still?

Click Here To Be Banned*

04-21-10 06:52 PM
    CrackBerry.com Coupon Codes - all coupons, discounts and promo codes for crackberry.com

I hear tell you�re doin� well, good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm, and you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

I know one that always works because it is pretty much a generic code & Mobihand has sent it to me several times after purchasing apps.

04-21-10 06:58 PM
    Oh, and hi everyone! I'm more than likely going to be home alone tonight. Steve had to go to a job in Hoboken, NJ at 2:30 this morning & was told there was a good chance they'd be spending the night there.

04-21-10 07:01 PM
    I figure that's the one they probably sent me, Kasi . I'll take it, I don't mind paying less for something at any time. I'm almost done for my day, so I'll be able to play with it some more. My affinity for the Tour is growing, especially having memory to use.

04-21-10 07:07 PM
    Hi Laura! My day be otay. Just sending out resume, and resume, and resume. Glad you had a good one! Hope they win for you, I haven't been keeping up at all with it. Are the Magic even playing still?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.[URL="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"]I'm a Survivor Baby![color=#483D8B]But the dang game fizzled out [/b][/b]

Good luck with the job search. I hope you find something good quickly!

The Magic are playing tonight (up 1-0 in the series so far). Who do you like in the NBA?

04-21-10 07:13 PM
    I figure that's the one they probably sent me, Kasi . I'll take it, I don't mind paying less for something at any time. I'm almost done for my day, so I'll be able to play with it some more. My affinity for the Tour is growing, especially having memory to use.

What did you have before the Tour?

04-21-10 07:14 PM

Probably. They've gotten lazy when it comes to those coupon codes.

Looks like Steve is coming home after all. Yay!

04-21-10 07:36 PM
    ===== QUOTE BergerKing ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Probably. They've gotten lazy when it comes to those coupon codes.

Looks like Steve is coming home after all. Yay!

Cool!

04-21-10 07:39 PM

8330 Curve. It is an ESN model, with a lot of posts to its credit. Nearly all of the first 5K were posted from that device. It is still in use, and occasionally I'll pick it up and post from it again. After the Tour replaces it, I'll re-house it and Pay-it-Forward to another member.

04-21-10 09:01 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

8330 Curve. It is an ESN model, with a lot of posts to its credit. Nearly all of the first 5K were posted from that device. It is still in use, and occasionally I'll pick it up and post from it again. After the Tour replaces it, I'll re-house it and Pay-it-Forward to another member.

Cool that you are going to re-house and donate your trusty 8330.

When did you get your Tour?

04-21-10 09:04 PM
    I was just trying to be a smartbooty with the coupon, but figured it was good.

Yay for you kaka! Hope you guys have a relaxing evening together. I'm guessing he'll be 3 sheets to the wind in short order though.

Room for apps, and processing power is a wonderful thing Beast. Now that you've a taste, the next device will really blow you away.

Speaking of Wonderful, we had a great time with D#1 this evening. She's digging the Pearl, but of course hates SureType.

I'm a Magic fan Laura. Been in the city since the start. Just like I'll always be a Dolphan too, since I grew up in Miami.

Click Here To Be Banned*

04-21-10 09:13 PM
    Cool that you are going to re-house and donate your trusty 8330.

When did you get your Tour?

Lil' over a month ago, now. I've been customizing it to my style of multitasking. It isn't uncommon for me to have 6 or more convos, and a host of apps open simultaneously. The improvements in the newer OSes helped by freeing up a
    Convenience Key, but when I saw how AG has his
    Convenience Keys terraced, I started to feel a twitch. I experiment with different setups frequently, just to see what I can do. The idea of up to four apps per
    Convenience Key seemed like manna.

04-21-10 09:24 PM
86,775 ... 29012902290329042905 ...