As for Starbucks, I'm not sure which I dislike more.:
    The bitter burnt coffee, or some of the pretentious toads who go there.
    Most of their patrons wouldn't even know how coffee is supposed to taste.
    04-12-10 09:27 PM
    That chain has grown so huge, and for the life of me I don't know why. We did so many blind taste tests, and it was never picked. When they knew which coffee was which, it was always picked. I found it sad, profound, and amazing.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*
    I'm a Survivor Baby!But the dang game fizzled out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-10 09:31 PM
    That chain has grown so huge, and for the life of me I don't know why. We did so many blind taste tests, and it was never picked. When they knew which coffee was which, it was always picked. I found it sad, profound, and amazing.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.
    Click Here To Be Banned*

If I have to drink chain store coffee, I like Dunkin Donuts.
    04-12-10 09:37 PM
    Ed, that guy is far worse than an arse. He needs to slapped around.
    Or mauled by a bear or something.
    04-12-10 09:40 PM
    Whatever coffee I can find, gas station, chain store, etc, as long as it's cheap, black and tastes like coffee. See Denis Leary's bit on coffee to know more about my coffee preferences...

04-12-10 09:41 PM
    If I have to drink chain store coffee, I like Dunkin Donuts.
    +1. (If I'm in the U.S.)
    04-12-10 09:42 PM
    +1. (If I'm in the U.S.)
    What is a good chain store for coffee in Canada?
    04-12-10 09:44 PM
    Woohoo, I survived my first round of golf since 2007. Score was awful, but I had a few decent shots. Just enough good shots to keep me interested in the game. Today I couldn't drive except a couple really good shots. My sand wedge was ironically the only club I hit well fairly consistently.

Hope y'all are well.

A few good shots is usually all I have to brag about.
    But yes, that's enough to get me out again, too.
    04-12-10 09:46 PM
    What is a good chain store for coffee in Canada?
    Tim Hortons for me. Per capita, we may have more Tims hortons locations than you have Starbucks.
    Timothy's and Second Cup are good too, but I don't know if they are national or not.
    04-12-10 09:49 PM
    Tim Hortons for me. Per capita, we may have more Tims hortons locations than you have Starbucks.
    Timothy's and Second Cup are good too, but I don't know if they are national or not.
    I hated coffee until I had Tim Hortons. Now I'm addicted.

04-12-10 09:58 PM
    I hated coffee until I had Tim Hortons. Now I'm addicted.

Cool! I definitely have to visit Tim Hortons the next time I'm in Canada.
    04-12-10 09:59 PM
    It's time to get unconscious. Goodnight.
    04-12-10 10:04 PM
    It's time to get unconscious. Goodnight.
    Have a good night!

Hopefully, I'll catch up with you tomorrow.
    04-12-10 10:06 PM
    Yeah. I could understand why livestock would not be allowed in Cleveland. I actually live in the city. A "city" that is only a mile away from "the country" does not sound like it should have those restrictions.
    It shouldn't, but it does. Sucks for anyone that would really want to have a chicken or duck or pig as a pet. For now I'm fine with our two ferrets. They are enough of a handful as it is. Maybe some time in the future we'll get another pet (most likely a cat or dog, however.)

I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know how bad Starbucks' is. I do remember that I never did like their hot chocolate the few times I did have it though.
    04-12-10 10:32 PM
    It shouldn't, but it does. Sucks for anyone that would really want to have a chicken or duck or pig as a pet. For now I'm fine with our two ferrets. They are enough of a handful as it is. Maybe some time in the future we'll get another pet (most likely a cat or dog, however.)

I don't drink coffee so I wouldn't know how bad Starbucks' is. I do remember that I never did like their hot chocolate the few times I did have it though.
    One of my ex-boyfriends had a potbellied pig as his pet. The pig was cute and smart. The pig used a litter box and did not smell.
    04-12-10 10:35 PM
    One of the neighbors in the area I grew up had one. It was the cutest thing and no one minded it being there at all. Last I knew the first one they had passed away and they got another one.
    04-12-10 10:44 PM
    One of the neighbors in the area I grew up had one. It was the cutest thing and no one minded it being there at all. Last I knew the first one they had passed away and they got another one.
    Did they keep it in their house? My ex-boyfriend did. It was a clean, neat pet, not messy or smelly at all.
    04-12-10 10:56 PM
    Just a quick hello to y'all, got 2 days of paper work since they didn't send it till today I'm guessing. Had a fun weekend just wish I was sleepin right now lol. Hope y'all had a good one.
    04-12-10 11:45 PM
    Not a big fan of playing with dimpled white balls. Oh wait, unless hitting them is involved.

Dunkin has good joe, I purchase their beans sometimes. Carrabas comes about as close to a trie Italian espresso as a chain can get.

Click Here To Be Banned*

04-13-10 12:07 AM
    As for Starbucks, I'm not sure which I dislike more.:
    The bitter burnt coffee, or some of the pretentious toads who go there.
    Now why you wanna go and insult toads that way? I mean, a toad is actually good for something. Those pathetic scrapings from the underside of a meadow muffin wouldn't make a decent wart on the posterior of your average amphibian.

04-13-10 12:34 AM
    Now why you wanna go and insult toads that way? I mean, a toad is actually good for something. Those pathetic scrapings from the underside of a meadow muffin wouldn't make a decent wart on the posterior of your average amphibian.

And a big shout out to BK for kicking it up to the next level.
    Well played sir, well played.

Good morning Shi. Are you caught up on your paperwork now?
    04-13-10 04:42 AM
    Morning Brian. Yeah it was quiet for a while so it didn't take as long. I'm deft ready to go home and sleep. How are you?
    04-13-10 05:16 AM
    I'm good.
    We now have a new toy!
    Opera mini is now available for shiphones and briphones. Download from the app store.

I'm using it now. It is definitely faster.
    04-13-10 05:22 AM
    Hey all, hows it going at this early time of the morning for you?

I'm 11am here!
    04-13-10 05:24 AM
    I seen that earlier Brian. Never liked it Much so I won't be using it.

Hello lee
    04-13-10 05:31 AM
86,775 ... 28772878287928802881 ...