And if you're gonna talk to people, at least have fun doing it. It has been another day of where am I going? Well. It looks like somewhere else. Dunno what changed recently, but these people I'm working for just ain't gettin' it done.

I hope everyone else has had a better day. I need a good laugh, and some escape, I guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Here you go Jim:

WAP

04-09-10 09:37 PM
    BigBadPacMan, do you really need another reason to play with your berry?
    Don't sweat the bbm.

Are you taking shifts driving, or is Paddy pouring coffee down your throat to keep you awake?

Sandman, you may not know it, but you make people laugh.
    Not everyone can do that. Be proud of whatever gifts you have.

Sincerely, Jack Handy.
    04-09-10 09:42 PM
    Howdy everyone.

LG this has so far been a ride from ****. We were to meet Ambz tonight but doesn't look like we will get there till 130am. So breakfast instead. We still have another 14 hours tomorrow. Urghhhhhh

At least I'm in good company. I didn't pour coffee in Wulfy, I poured it on him to keep him awake. Lol

Hope you all (had to say it like that, we are in GA) are having a good night.

04-09-10 10:05 PM
    I was pretty close to that as well, Kasi. I think I had 2 non cb people on mine.
    Never bothered me, though. My cb buddies were far more entertaining.
    Doesn't bother me either. I talk to the people from CB far more than the few actual "friends" I have on my list.

Slept most of the day so I could spend an amazingly fun and exciting, action packed Friday night at work. Gee, my life is so exciting.

I don't even get chosen to play with the new BBM or anything. Haha. What do you guys think of it, is it really any better? Any higher limits on file transfers or whatever?

There isn't really anything new & exciting in it. They added one or two new options & changed the look of the contact profile page a tiny bit. Other than that it isn't anything special.

04-09-10 10:15 PM
    Gonna pick up some moonshine while y'all are there?

I could probably be a standup comic. All I'd need would be to learn to be funny and somehow get more comfortable in front of crowds.

Kind of disappointing that they didn't change much. Does it seem quicker at all, or does it seem to have less lag sending/receiving messages, pix and files as the current does?

Last edited by the_sandman_454; 04-09-10 at 10:22 PM.
    04-09-10 10:18 PM
    Howdy everyone.

LG this has so far been a ride from ****. We were to meet Ambz tonight but doesn't look like we will get there till 130am. So breakfast instead. We still have another 14 hours tomorrow. Urghhhhhh

At least I'm in good company. I didn't pour coffee in Wulfy, I poured it on him to keep him awake. Lol

Hope you all (had to say it like that, we are in GA) are having a good night.

It's never as fun as it's supposed to be, Paddy ! Moving can be quite tedious, especially with a caffeine laden canis lupus behind the wheel in Florida-Georgia traffic. And if you think 75 is bad, wait 'til you get to Atlanta. Half of the drivers from New York, Boston, and Philly came down and discovered NASCAR. Most homicidal drivers I've seen in one place short of Mexico City. Friday on the East Coast and Sunday is about as much fun as trying to sleep during a thumper car meet and they're simultaneously playing "Can't Touch This, Ice-Ice Baby, and My Humps" at thunderous volume. I. Don't. Envy. Ya'll.

Last edited by BergerKing; 04-09-10 at 10:45 PM.
    04-09-10 10:42 PM
    Well that sums it up BK. I also made the mistake in going into a Waffle House in GA with a Yankees hoodie and asked for a hot tea (they looked at me like I had 10 heads). And btw some strange folks hang out at the Waffle House late on a Friday night

04-09-10 11:13 PM
    I learned to ask for iced tea unsweetened when I vacationed in the South, after sending back the sweet tea in 3 restaurants.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-09-10 11:16 PM
    I think us northern folks are mis-understood in the south

04-09-10 11:19 PM
    Well that sums it up BK. I also made the mistake in going into a Waffle House in GA with a Yankees hoodie and asked for a hot tea (they looked at me like I had 10 heads). And btw some strange folks hang out at the Waffle House late on a Friday night

OMIGOSH!

Shoulda asked about those, and definitely avoid them after 2 AM. That's when the ones whose family trees don't fork come out. At least IHOP has some branches!

04-09-10 11:19 PM
    I think us northern folks are mis-understood in the south

I learned later that Southerners normally like sweet tea, and that is how they serve it by default.

04-09-10 11:23 PM
    How about Dennys? Is that safe after midnight?
    04-09-10 11:24 PM
    We have a Waffle House here in OH. I like it.

Grits are my favorite Southern food.

04-09-10 11:24 PM
    I learned to ask for iced tea unsweetened when I vacationed in the South, after sending back the sweet tea in 3 restaurants.

Usually served about � a teaspoon from becoming A tea-flavored candy that can be stretched like taffy.

04-09-10 11:25 PM
    When I was in SC and GA, I ate at mom and pop restaurants, not chains.

04-09-10 11:25 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Usually served about ½ a teaspoon from becoming A tea-flavored candy that can be stretched like taffy.

Yeah I noticed.

04-09-10 11:26 PM
    How about Dennys? Is that safe after midnight?
    Depends on the neighborhood.

04-09-10 11:26 PM
    Nuttin is better than a NY/NJ Greek diner at 2am with a buzz.

04-09-10 11:28 PM
    This time of night, a drive-thru is also an option.
    04-09-10 11:30 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say there aren't many Greeks in GA.

I hear ya though. Did that many times after clubbing.
    04-09-10 11:32 PM
    Paddy , a lil' ol' boy from Willacootchee, Georgia went into the Army after school. While in Basic, they sent him to a dentist for the first time in his life. He sits in that chair, and his jaw drops at all of the equipment. He gulps deeply, and says, "Hey fella, are you a Yankee?" The tech says yes. He asks the nurse the same question, and she replies yes. Finally he looks the doc in the eyes, and asks him if he's a Yankee, too. The dentist smiles, raises his tools, and says "Yes, I am."

The 'ol boy sits back, and says, "Sheeeeit, I shore am glad imma damn Yankee, too!"

04-09-10 11:35 PM

I hate lamb, and therefore gyros, so that doesn't work for me.

04-09-10 11:39 PM
    LOL!!!

I also remember hitting White Castle in the wee hours to enjoy the "rat burgers"

04-09-10 11:39 PM
    Greek diners are not just about gyros. Awesome taylor ham, egg and cheese on a roll. With a sife of ff with gravy. Yummy.

Plus the best darn bagels around

04-09-10 11:42 PM
    LOL!!!

I also remember hitting White Castle in the wee hours to enjoy the "rat burgers"

Down there, Krystal's is the local version of White Castle. And isn't it ironic that White Castle shares the same initials as Water Closet, where you'll be headed shortly after visiting the former? It even has exactly the samE number of letters.

Last edited by BergerKing; 04-09-10 at 11:48 PM.
    04-09-10 11:43 PM
86,775 ... 28682869287028712872 ...