Good morning, Mike. I was working on the delivery end of the business. Delivering toilets. Making sure you stay gainfully employed!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-10 06:40 AM
    Well this may sound mean but if karma isn't a b then idk what is... My bfs ex that kept trying to make our life miserable? She had a car wreck today and hurt her arm or something. Hate to say it but karma takes care of evil people.
    What's my excuse!!!! Mauhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    04-09-10 11:21 AM
    We got the truck loaded finally, a shower and the car on the trailer to go. Then bye bye rodentville, hello Hotlanta on the way to NY. Whew! If Wonderful worked faster/harder, we'd have been done yesterday. Dang that car put me behind, and I didn't finish anyway. Ambz, if you read this before hand, as soon as we hit the road, we'll hit you up. Loves ya guys!!!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    At CrackBerry, I bring good search to life.

04-09-10 11:42 AM
    We got the truck loaded finally, a shower and the car on the trailer to go. Then bye bye rodentville, hello Hotlanta on the way to NY. Whew! If Wonderful worked faster/harder, we'd have been done yesterday. Dang that car put me behind, and I didn't finish anyway. Ambz, if you read this before hand, as soon as we hit the road, we'll hit you up. Loves ya guys!!!

Good luck with the move!
    04-09-10 11:45 AM

Good luck and have a safe move!
    04-09-10 12:21 PM

OMGZ! Ya'll aren't even on the road yet?! Ya'll need to get a frickin' move on!! Pedal to the motha****in' metal!!!

Love ya'll! Be safe and I'll see ya'll later.
    Last edited by baberz; 04-09-10 at 12:30 PM.
    04-09-10 12:22 PM
    Trruble,

I'm sorry to hear the course is not something you like.

My friend does like it. But I agree that it is something that requires the right talents.

Then again pretty much any course requires that. I love all the computer stuff, but I am geek.

I helped a friend who had a bad motherboard. I could install a new motherboard for him, but it isn't worth the money and time. He is better off buying a new PC.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    I'm more of a hands on kind of person. In another one of my classes, we started taking blood pressures and I picked up on it so fast.

It doesn't help that I have no desire to have a job that requires me to sit at a desk all day.
    04-09-10 12:23 PM

I got the feeling you're gonna be eating those words, later. . Lucky Man. Ya'll be safe and watch out in Hotlanta.

04-09-10 12:29 PM
    I'm more of a hands on kind of person. In another one of my classes, we started taking blood pressures and I picked up on it so fast.

It doesn't help that I have no desire to have a job that requires me to sit at a desk all day.
    Well, hopefully you will not have to do the medical transcription ever again once you finish the class.
    04-09-10 12:37 PM
    Luckily I won't have to. It's just a required course in my program. It's not that bad but it's not something I enjoy. I know a couple people in the class that absolutely love it.
    04-09-10 12:38 PM
    Thanks a lot ya'll! Wonderful will be taking dictation for the rest of the journey. I'll try an talk her through code, and she'll try and keep me on the road.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-09-10 01:39 PM

Good luck & have a safe move, Wolf.

04-09-10 01:55 PM
    Good Luck Man stop and see me on your way!!!
    04-09-10 02:11 PM
    Hey anyone in here get picked tp use the new BBM?
    04-09-10 02:12 PM
    I'm using it.

04-09-10 03:35 PM
    I rarely use BBM. Lol.

04-09-10 03:49 PM
    i love to BBM to help me get through the workday....i dont know if it's the newest but im running the 5.0
    04-09-10 04:07 PM
    I didn't go in on the beta testing for the app. Use BBM quite a bit, when I can.

04-09-10 04:49 PM
    I don't know anyone who has a blackberry. Lol. None of my friends do so I have no use for it.

04-09-10 05:38 PM
    Hey all.
    I'm back from a magical place called 'Apple Land'.

Where one man serves as Mayor, Chief of Police and Dog Catcher.
    That mans name is Steve Jobs.
    04-09-10 06:27 PM
    I don't know anyone who has a blackberry. Lol. None of my friends do so I have no use for it.

I used to not know anyone else with one. However, a lot of people I know have recently gotten a BlackBerry but most I don't talk to enough to want to BBM them. I think I have 4 people total that I know outside of CB on my list.

04-09-10 07:47 PM
    I was pretty close to that as well, Kasi. I think I had 2 non cb people on mine.
    Never bothered me, though. My cb buddies were far more entertaining.
    04-09-10 08:40 PM
    I was invited, and it's so secret I couldn't figure out how to evoke the second email out of RIM. Sent them a response for help, and apparently the plan is purely to frustrate me. 24 hours later I got nuttin, I had two NCB contacts, but my neighbor went rouge, and now it's YM.

We got hungry, and had to stop. 75 has been, errrr interesting to drive. Eating at Golden Corral, so if ya'll could please pray for us. about two hours to go, so I'm guessing another four and we'll be there.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-09-10 08:55 PM
    And if you're gonna talk to people, at least have fun doing it. It has been another day of where am I going? Well. It looks like somewhere else. Dunno what changed recently, but these people I'm working for just ain't gettin' it done.

I hope everyone else has had a better day. I need a good laugh, and some escape, I guess.

04-09-10 08:56 PM
    Slept most of the day so I could spend an amazingly fun and exciting, action packed Friday night at work. Gee, my life is so exciting.

I don't even get chosen to play with the new BBM or anything. Haha. What do you guys think of it, is it really any better? Any higher limits on file transfers or whatever?

04-09-10 09:19 PM
86,775 ... 28672868286928702871 ...