Dungeon cappuccino?

Glad you're home Beast, as I'm sure you are too.

Trruble, having trruble. Huh! How was your bing last night? I never got one dang drunk message.

Back to wurk for me! :::: spanks self ::::

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-10 09:30 PM
    Yeah, I got in and have been transferring my AutoText codes to the Tour. Set up a new email on my Curve so I could send emails.

After being groggy all day, now I'm wide awake.

04-03-10 09:34 PM

Back to wurk for me! :::: spanks self ::::

And you think we want to know about that because...?

(Did you honestly think I'd let that go by without commenting?)
    04-03-10 09:58 PM
    Happy Saturday TBL! Yesterday was an amazing day! Got to spend lots of QT with my sister & daughter, took advantage of living so close to some of the cool stuff DC has to offer, forgot to sunblock my forehead & now its a lovely shade of strawberry, & saving the best for last...my bff had her baby! 8 lbs of loveliness....baby Juliet! And all on the warmest, sunniest day of the year so far.

Awesome! Juliet is such a pretty name. Congratulations to your friend on her new baby!
    04-03-10 10:23 PM
    He hasn't told you everything, Brian, and you don't wanna know where that hairbrush has been.

04-03-10 10:23 PM
    Hiya Bluedragonfly! How are you today? Do you have a nickname maybe? Like for me sometimes its SBB sometimes its Strawberry, some call me Blondie. There's others but those are the only ones appropriate for such a family friendly forum as this
    So, how bout you?

I'm going to my cousin's house for Easter. I'll take over the eggs I boiled.
    04-03-10 10:24 PM
    I haven't got a text in forever. Ugh.

Sorry to hear that. I've never had problems with SMS/MMS here.
    04-03-10 10:27 PM
    Yeah, I got in and have been transferring my AutoText codes to the Tour. Set up a new email on my Curve so I could send emails.

After being groggy all day, now I'm wide awake.

Did you get a new BB? If so, what kind?
    04-03-10 10:27 PM
    Howdy Laura!

Of course I tossed that out there for you Brian. You or Beast couldn't pass that up.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-03-10 10:29 PM
    Howdy Laura!

Of course I tossed that out there for you Brian. You or Beast couldn't pass that up.

Hi, Wulf! Hope you are doing well this evening.
    04-03-10 10:36 PM
    *yawn* Hi guys!
    04-03-10 10:44 PM
    Wow. I need to change my avy. I've had that one for so long now.
    04-03-10 10:46 PM
    Hiya Bluedragonfly! How are you today? Do you have a nickname maybe? Like for me sometimes its SBB sometimes its Strawberry, some call me Blondie. There's others but those are the only ones appropriate for such a family friendly forum as this
    So, how bout you?
    [/color]

Blondie is one of my favorite music groups.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-03-10 10:46 PM
    Hi Kasi,

How are you doing this evening?

04-03-10 10:47 PM
    Hi Kasi,

How are you doing this evening?

I'm doing well. Playing a little on the PC before I try to get some sleep. How are you?
    04-03-10 10:56 PM

Not just cute, but tasty too.
    04-03-10 10:59 PM
    Sure is Laura! Kicking back, relaxing, and talking to Wonderful now. May yours be at least half that nice.

Evening here kaka! I love Blondie too!

Never did explain the oil deal with the car. It needs lubrication (STFU Brian ) in the combustion chamber, due to it's design. Originally it was intended to run on peanut oil, but that wasn't practical for obvious reasons. So it meters oil to the carburetor, and for simplicity and insurance it wouldn't run out, it pulls it from the sump. I made a modification to give the metering block it's own resevoir, so I could use a synthetic 2 stroke oil, that burns cleaner, and isn't subject to the depretiation the engine oil goes through.

04-03-10 10:59 PM
    Hi Kasi. I'm glad you popped in.
    A friend of ours is considering purchasing brother and sister ferrets. I immediately thought of you. What sort of questions should she be asking before going ahead with this?
    04-03-10 11:00 PM
    Yay! The wabbit!!!

I'd be asking about redneck inbred ferret babies myself.

04-03-10 11:02 PM
    Hi again, Wolf!

I uploaded the update of the theme to my host if you want to download it. Moved the date over a bit, but its still being a PITA about being centered.

I really need to find free animated .gif program. Find all these cute ones to use as hourglasses but can't resize them.
    04-03-10 11:02 PM
    Sure is Laura! Kicking back, relaxing, and talking to Wonderful now. May yours be at least half that nice.

Evening here kaka! I love Blondie too!

Never did explain the oil deal with the car. It needs lubrication (STFU Brian ) in the combustion chamber, due to it's design. Originally it was intended to run on peanut oil, but that wasn't practical for obvious reasons. So it meters oil to the carburetor, and for simplicity and insurance it wouldn't run out, it pulls it from the sump. I made a modification to give the metering block it's own resevoir, so I could use a synthetic 2 stroke oil, that burns cleaner, and isn't subject to the depretiation the engine oil goes through.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

Cool! I'm doing great, thanks.

Now I understand the oil thing. I previously only thought of gas and air re: carburetors. I don't know 10% about cars as you do, however.

04-03-10 11:04 PM
    Happy Easter.

04-03-10 11:06 PM
    Happy Easter.

Awe!!!! How cute. Happy Easter everyone
    04-03-10 11:08 PM
    Hi again, Wolf!

I uploaded the update of the theme to my host if you want to download it. Moved the date over a bit, but its still being a PITA about being centered.

I really need to find free animated .gif program. Find all these cute ones to use as hourglasses but can't resize them.
    Hey Kasi, I have a 9000 running OS 5.0. I like your theme. I'd be willing to give you a donation if you are able to make that theme for the 9000 on OS 5.0. Please let me know.

04-03-10 11:12 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

Happy Easter. http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu150/lak611/utf-8BZWFzdGVyLmpwZw.jpg

===== /QUOTE ====

Awe!!!! How cute. Happy Easter everyone
    I got the picture on the internet. I thought it was cute. I have friends from the Boston area. Brown eggs are more common there. The eggs in OH stores are usually white.

04-03-10 11:15 PM
86,775 ... 28452846284728482849 ...