Still going Laura. I'll hopefully have it started tomorrow.

Hey Beast, I'm having a Chinese dish invented in your neck of the woods. For a bottle of Jack, can you name that meal?

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Awesome to hear car is almost ready!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-02-10 08:38 PM
    Thanks Laura! I'm excited to get at it tomorrow.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-02-10 08:48 PM
    Beside the rotary engine, what other work have you done on it?

04-02-10 08:50 PM
    Oh wow! I've changed the ignition to direct fire, removed a lot of useless emission controls (yes, it is a clean running engine without), race modified the carburetor, custom exhaust, racing bushings/springs/shocks, upgraded the alternator and AC, custom fuse box, 500 watt 4 channel stereo. I'm sure I'm forgetting a few things.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-02-10 09:19 PM
    Wow! That is awesome.

04-02-10 09:22 PM
    Thanks Laura! I've had it many years, and find it just the perfect car for me.

04-02-10 09:29 PM
    Also took a newer, better geared transmission, and fit it into mine, rebuilt the rear end, replaced the driveshaft. There's not much I haven't touched. Put a hidden kill switch in it. I'll work on the interior next, and then some slight exterior changes. Eventually I want it a deep candy midnight blue, with pearlessense.

04-02-10 09:51 PM
    Was just thinking the other day that a rotary engine might be fun to throw into a dune buggy... Think that might work?

04-02-10 09:57 PM
    There's kits for that, to adapt the Wankel to the VW transfer case. Makes a great package. Light, and powerful.

04-02-10 10:01 PM
    Was thinking either that or maybe a turbocharged 3.8l buick/pontiac V6. It's ok, it'll be a while until I can afford my welder, a tubing bender and a big pile of chromoly tubing.

04-02-10 10:07 PM
    Well if you go V6, I'd always thought using the Fiero drivetrain would be interesting.

04-02-10 10:12 PM
    Ok TBLers, I've fudged-off far too much tonight. Time for bed, a quick hello in the morning, and get back at it. Night all!

04-02-10 10:28 PM
    Oh, there's also my modified oil delivery system to the carb, larger radiator, cold air intake...

04-02-10 10:32 PM
    Oh, there's also my modified oil delivery system to the carb, larger radiator, cold air intake...

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

What does the modified oil delivery system do? I always thought gas got delivered to carburetors not oil.

04-02-10 10:37 PM
    Ok TBLers, I've fudged-off far too much tonight. Time for bed, a quick hello in the morning, and get back at it. Night all!

Have a good night!

04-02-10 10:38 PM
    Good night all, I'm off to bed as well,
    04-02-10 10:50 PM
    And my night is just beginning. Sleep didn't come easy, and only about 90 minutes at that.

04-02-10 11:07 PM
    Well no doggie for me. Went down and someone got him right after they posted him on the website on the 1st but the good news is that when they do get one I will be called now. So its a waiting game now...
    04-02-10 11:30 PM
    Well no doggie for me. Went down and someone got him right after they posted him on the website on the 1st but the good news is that when they do get one I will be called now. So its a waiting game now...
    Aww, I'm sorry that you did not get him. He is so darn cute.

You will have to let us know which doggy you end up getting. I hope you do not need to wait a long time for one.
    04-03-10 12:41 AM
    Well, it wasn't meant to be on that one. Your pup is coming, Shilah.

04-03-10 12:46 AM
    Aww, I'm sorry that you did not get him. He is so darn cute.

You will have to let us know which doggy you end up getting. I hope you do not need to wait a long time for one.
    I know! The voulenteer lady down there was like I think hes ugly. I was like why would you be telling someone that when they want to adopt a dog down there?! Kinda stupid if you ask me.

they have a list that they call when they get certain kind of dogs in first so they know that theres a better chance they can get the money and give the dog a home. So I filled my name and number out and all and the next time one comes in I will get called and can go down there and look before anyone else knows. And you cant do that over the internet so it wasnt a total waste of a trip. Overall it wasnt that great of a day, so much crap going on. But thanks as soon as I get one I'll take pics and post when I get on that night. I'm hoping it wont be to long and its only 150 from them and they put a micro chip in the dog so if it gets lost you know where they are.
    04-03-10 12:51 AM
    Well, it wasn't meant to be on that one. Your pup is coming, Shilah.

I know. just would of been nice to have some good news for once.
    04-03-10 12:51 AM
    You at work tonight Shi? Yahoo? Sorry to hear the dog didn't work out, but good that you got on the list anyway. Did you just sign up for that breed or others also?

04-03-10 12:59 AM
    Everything has its time. Sometimes, what we want right now is something we'd regret tomorrow. It will happen. And you'll appreciate it all the more.

04-03-10 01:00 AM
    thats the only kind I want
    04-03-10 01:01 AM
86,775 ... 28412842284328442845 ...