I told Paw to look in the Buford area thats where I use to live and it is clean and safe. You do not want to stay in ATL or around there, someone might break into the moving truck.
    Yeh that would suck, especially if they messed with his car.
    04-01-10 09:25 PM
    Do moose run fast? I would think it would be easier to shoot a moose than a deer.
    04-01-10 09:26 PM
    No doubt about that, Amber.

I've heard a few hinting stories, and that's a lotta bull, trruble !

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 04-01-10 at 09:33 PM.
    04-01-10 09:30 PM
    Lak- they usually tie some rope to either a foot or the head and attach it to a scale. The scales are large. They kinda hang the animal. Lol. Moose so easier to shoot then deer. Deer are more elusive and quick. A moose will just stand around and stare at you.

Burger- believe what you will. Every year people take moose out of my area that size or bigger.

04-01-10 09:38 PM
    Lak- they usually tie some rope to either a foot or the head and attach it to a scale. The scales are large. They kinda hang the animal. Lol. Moose so easier to shoot then deer. Deer are more elusive and quick. A moose will just stand around and stare at you.

Burger- believe what you will. Every year people take moose out of my area that size or bigger.

I kind of figured that moose would be a lot slower than deer, just due to the size difference. Deer are fast.

Do the moose have a point system for their antlers like the deer?
    04-01-10 09:45 PM
    What caliber rifle is good for moose?
    04-01-10 09:48 PM
    I hope all of you have a good night. . I'm going to sign off soon, since I am tired.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-01-10 11:11 PM
    What's going on losers!? Just came from the movies... New girl working there didn't want to let us in with our drinks. I guess nobody told her that we put like $1000 into that place every month We watched Hot Tub Time Machine which was better than I thought it would be And we saw How To Train Your Pet Dragon which was pretty good too We watched that one for free since we were so rudely spoken to while entering... We carry around the 3D glasses just incase we want to jump theatres all day
    04-01-10 11:22 PM
    I'm done for the night too. Don't know where Brian went. panda, hop on in and take over.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

04-01-10 11:22 PM
    What caliber rifle is good for moose?
    Real men use knives....

Make it interesting and take a 22
    04-01-10 11:23 PM
    I'm done for the night too. Don't know where Brian went. panda, hop on in and take over.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Night Wolfy
    04-01-10 11:24 PM
    Up to no good as usual, eh Gluteus Maximus. Have a good night bud.

04-01-10 11:25 PM
    I seriously need to start playing the lottery.
    04-01-10 11:27 PM
    Up to no good as usual, eh Gluteus Maximus. Have a good night bud.

We were wronged... In my opinion Yeah, sleep well dirt bag
    04-01-10 11:27 PM
    I seriously need to start playing the lottery.
    The odds are that you'll spend more on the tickets than you'll make back in winnings. Mathematically, a bad decision... Lol.
    04-01-10 11:29 PM
    Well I know but frick! and I keep finding all these puppies now and hes griping cuz of the money! I'm gonna hurt him! Does anyone know how much shih tzu puppies sell in other states? Around here its about $350 and since tmrw is payday I could actually buy it but idk whats gonna happen with the truck...
    04-01-10 11:34 PM
    Well I know but frick! and I keep finding all these puppies now and hes griping cuz of the money! I'm gonna hurt him! Does anyone know how much shih tzu puppies sell in other states? Around here its about $350 and since tmrw is payday I could actually buy it but idk whats gonna happen with the truck...
    What do you mean what's going to happen with the truck? If the banks going to repossess it, then forget about the dog
    04-01-10 11:40 PM
    What do you mean what's going to happen with the truck? If the banks going to repossess it, then forget about the dog
    if you have been paying attention its broke down he cant figure out whats wrong with it.
    04-01-10 11:42 PM
    if you have been paying attention its broke down he cant figure out whats wrong with it.
    Oh, I haven't been paying attention. I also can't stay up and entertain you any further. I've been up since 5 am and need to pass out. Catch you later Shi, good luck with the dog
    04-01-10 11:48 PM
    Oh, I haven't been paying attention. I also can't stay up and entertain you any further. I've been up since 5 am and need to pass out. Catch you later Shi, good luck with the dog
    I noticed that. Yeah I'll need the luck...night
    04-01-10 11:53 PM
    Is it fate that I found one at the shelter (even tho its a boy..) and I seen his pic and my heart melted and all I wanted to do was take him home with me?
    04-02-10 01:30 AM

His name is lil bit and he's a shih tzu mix He's a year and 5 months so hes still pretty young.
    thinking of naming him Edward since my dad has a shih tzu named Bella haha you kno from twilight?! Lol I'm gonna go down to the shelter today!!
    04-02-10 02:45 AM
    Handsome pup. Looks like you might have a winner.

04-02-10 03:26 AM
    Thanks!! Keep your fingers crossed... gonna go down to the shelter today and see him
    04-02-10 03:31 AM
    I'll keep my paws crossed too.

Morning widdle panda and possibly Beast.

04-02-10 04:31 AM
86,775 ... 28352836283728382839 ...