dont need to rush these kinds of things... slow and steady, which ever gives you the clearest view of what's ahead
    04-01-10 08:51 PM
    That's the one Laura. At least you keep your facts straight.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-01-10 08:52 PM
    That's the one Laura. At least you keep your facts straight.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

I hope the engine work goes well for you. How long have you been working on the rotary engine?
    04-01-10 08:56 PM
    I can totally relate trruble. I have my Doc's appt. after a rush to the emergency room last Friday, and have no clue what she is going to tell me. It has been the longest week of my life. I have been doing my best to keep positive and knowing that anything that might me broken can be fixed.
    04-01-10 08:56 PM
    I live in a really rural area. I'm sure that's why I have to wait so long.

If I lived in the southern part of Maine, I'm sure I could have found out that day or the next. It sucks living in the woods!
    Some things are nice nice, though. Less light pollution. I remember how nice it was to see all the stars in the sky back in August, 2003 when we had the blackout here. I have never seen so many stars, since I live in the city.
    04-01-10 08:58 PM
    I'm keeping positive. If these tests come out not to my liking then I just have to deal with it. It's hard to not let it get to me. The doctor told me not to worry but I still do. Lol.
    04-01-10 08:58 PM
    I can totally relate trruble. I have my Doc's appt. after a rush to the emergency room last Friday, and have no clue what she is going to tell me. It has been the longest week of my life. I have been doing my best to keep positive and knowing that anything that might me broken can be fixed.
    I will keep you in my prayers also.
    04-01-10 08:59 PM
    Some things are nice nice, though. Less light pollution. I remember how nice it was to see all the stars in the sky back in August, 2003 when we had the blackout here. I have never seen so many stars, since I live in the city.
    I could never live in a city. I love being able to go outside at night and it be so still and quiet. When I stay at my parents camp, I love just sitting outside at night, listening to my little bonfire.
    04-01-10 08:59 PM
    I could never live in a city. I love being able to go outside at night and it be so still and quiet. When I stay at my parents camp, I love just sitting outside at night, listening to my little bonfire.
    I enjoy being in the country at times, but I would be bored by lack of things to do. I also would not enjoy driving miles just to go to a grocery store.
    04-01-10 09:01 PM
    Thanks Laura. Like anything in life, the unknown is the worst. Tomorrow should shed some light. I love life too much to have anything kick my ****.
    04-01-10 09:01 PM
    I live right in a town with two supermarkets. I don't have to travel far. I do, however, spend a lot of time out of this town. I stay at my parents camp most of the summer. It's a longer commute but it's so much more peaceful. Plus I like waking up, stepping outside, and going fishing. Haha.
    04-01-10 09:02 PM
    I live right in a town with two supermarkets. I don't have to travel far. I do, however, spend a lot of time out of this town. I stay at my parents camp most of the summer. It's a longer commute but it's so much more peaceful. Plus I like waking up, stepping outside, and going fishing. Haha.
    Camping and fishing are a lot of fun. Do you have any moose in your part of ME?
    04-01-10 09:05 PM
    I sold my lake place last year and will miss it very much this year. I use to open it on my Birthday in Mid-May. No cell service, phone, computer etc. I am lucky that I live in a country area and can enjoy the stars still. But nothing beats waking up and sitting on your porch first thing in the morning and looking out at a steamy lake. Sighhhhhhhhh
    04-01-10 09:06 PM
    nick nack paddy wack I'll be seeing you next weekend! Are you as excited as I am?!
    04-01-10 09:06 PM
    nick nack paddy wack I'll be seeing you next weekend! Are you as excited as I am?!
    I am totally excited. It is going so fast.
    04-01-10 09:07 PM
    Camping and fishing are a lot of fun. Do you have any moose in your part of ME?
    Oh yes. A lot actually.

I guided my first moose hunt last fall. It was great. The guys I guided shot a nice 785lb Bull.
    04-01-10 09:09 PM
    I'm taking ya'll to to and Irish bar!
    Did ya'll figure out where ya'll are going to stay?
    04-01-10 09:09 PM
    I'm taking ya'll to to and Irish bar!
    Did ya'll figure out where ya'll are going to stay?

Nah, we will wing it when we get there. Any suggesstions are appreciated. Something close and clean. NO TBL Sleazy hotel. ha ha
    04-01-10 09:11 PM
    Oh yes. A lot actually.

I guided my first moose hunt last fall. It was great. The guys I guided shot a nice 785lb Bull.
    One of my friends has an uncle who lives in Alaska. He got a moose and sent some moose steaks to the family in Cleveland. My friend said moose is delicious.
    04-01-10 09:11 PM
    04-01-10 09:14 PM
    Yummy.....
    04-01-10 09:16 PM
    Oh yes. A lot actually.

How does one get a 785# moose out of the woods and into a truck?
    04-01-10 09:16 PM
    How does one get a 785# moose out of the woods and into a truck?
    A 4wheeler, rope, and a buncha men! Its quite a process. Only the second time I've ever been involved in a moose hunt.

04-01-10 09:19 PM
    Nah, we will wing it when we get there. Any suggesstions are appreciated. Something close and clean. NO TBL Sleazy hotel. ha ha
    I told Paw to look in the Buford area thats where I use to live and it is clean and safe. You do not want to stay in ATL or around there, someone might break into the moving truck.
    04-01-10 09:22 PM
    A 4wheeler, rope, and a buncha men! Its quite a process. Only the second time I've ever been involved in a moose hunt.

What kind of scales do they have at the check points where the hunters take their moose?
    04-01-10 09:24 PM
86,775 ... 28342835283628372838 ...