Bye monster. If sparring with IT doesn't go well, try bribing them with rare Star Wars action figures, or maybe tickets to a comic book convention.
    I didn't need the figures or the tickets, but thanks for the idea. IT and I started out from that place where I expected (far away) but I ended up negotiating to where I wanted to be. I love it when a plan comes together. I call the day successful.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 06:05 PM
    Well, I'm getting an extra dose of sun right now. I can't make it nice everywhere!

Enjoy your vitamin D. This is the time of the year when many of us get to enjoy the sun...Mmmm warmth on the skin from sun is great.

03-30-10 06:08 PM
    Now I hsve the sun at my my back and the wind pushing me towards Cleveland.

03-30-10 07:07 PM
    Glad your day went well monster. Mine was alright, considering I've had a headache, and my job, well it's hard to give a damn. Weather was darn near perfect out, thanks Beast. I'm going to probably just lurk the night, and hit the sack early.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-30-10 07:14 PM
    Glad your day went well monster. Mine was alright, considering I've had a headache, and my job, well it's hard to give a damn. Weather was darn near perfect out, thanks Beast. I'm going to probably just lurk the night, and hit the sack early.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Me and you both, well uhhh not together or anything you pervs!!!!!

03-30-10 07:21 PM
    Evening everyone! Finally done work for the night & heading home. I'll probably be lurking most of the night... I have a theme idea in my head and want to get it started.

03-30-10 07:30 PM
    Evening everyone! Finally done work for the night & heading home. I'll probably be lurking most of the night... I have a theme idea in my head and want to get it started.

What kind of theme?

03-30-10 07:32 PM
    Kasi can you make me an infiniti M56 theme?

03-30-10 07:36 PM
    Kasi built this for me, and I threw the Infinity on for you. Kasi, I think the white text, with black border will finish this off nicely.

I used my wallpaper for the shot with the dock hidden, so you could see the text. It's got today working nicely too, along with the application name that fades.

Oh, and damn! Hardly a thing to lurk all night.

Last edited by BigBadWulf; 03-30-10 at 10:29 PM.
    03-30-10 10:25 PM
    Hmmm. Very busy day in here, but it got quiet tonight.
    Everyone is resting their thumbs maybe?

I'm out for the night. I'll see the usual suspects in the morning.

Goodnight TBL.

*Enter The Panda...*
    03-30-10 10:27 PM
    Kasi built this for me, and I threw the Infinity on for you. Kasi, I think the white text, with black border will finish this off nicely.

I used my wallpaper for the shot with the dock hidden, so you could see the text. It's got today working nicely too, along with the application name that fades.

Oh, and damn! Hardly a thing to lurk all night.

Is there any chance of creating that theme for the 9000? I'd be willing to donate.
    03-30-10 10:31 PM
    Likewise! Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hi widdle panda!

03-30-10 10:33 PM
    I'm sure kaka could hook you up Laura. Awesome isn't it?

03-30-10 10:35 PM
    I'm sure kaka could hook you up Laura. Awesome isn't it?

Cool! I like all the icons on the bottom and the hidden dock. That's a great looking theme.
    03-30-10 10:37 PM
    Thanks! We've been working together on it for a bit. The girl's got talent. All those icons are perfect for me. Quick access to everything I use, and I can still show off my wallpaper to the fullest. The notifier is so cool to see, all tiny like that.

03-30-10 10:43 PM
    Thanks! We've been working together on it for a bit. All those icons are perfect for me. Quick access to everything I use, and I can still show off my wallpaper to the fullest. The notifier is so cool to see, all tiny like that.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

I like wallpaper friendly themes.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-30-10 10:45 PM
    You and me both. I've got a love for photography, and enjoy showing it off. Nite Laura, I really need to get some rest.

03-30-10 10:47 PM
    You and me both. I've got a love for photography, and enjoy showing it off. Nite Laura, I really need to get some rest.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

Hey, cool to meet somebody who likes photography! I'm still old school and use a Canon F-1. I want a DSLR eventually. I haven't shot anything lately. Need to scan my old pictures.

Have a good night, Wulf. Hope I catch up with you tomorrow.

03-30-10 10:51 PM
    G'night, Bro. Just settling in to finish the night, myself. I'll probably be around for a while, though.

03-30-10 10:51 PM
    Nikon FE2 for me. I'm still old school, too. I love the art of the shutter, setting my own f-stops, I got lucky and found it in a pawnshop for $75. My old one was stolen in '89. Had an FE2 Black and an EM backup, several Tamron and a Nikon 50mm f1.2. Loved that rig.

03-30-10 10:56 PM
    I do not feel good :| never again will I eat that food...
    03-30-10 11:49 PM
    I do not feel good :| never again will I eat that food...
    I hope you will be feeling better soon! I had food poisoning before. Definitely not fun!

03-30-10 11:57 PM
    Good night all! Hopefully I'll catch up with you tomorrow.

03-30-10 11:59 PM
    I hope you will be feeling better soon! I had food poisoning before. Definitely not fun!

No this seriously sucks I have never ate something that made me feel this bad 24 hours later.... Have a good night.
    03-31-10 12:06 AM
    Hi everyone...

Sorry to hear you're not feeling better yet, Shi...

03-31-10 01:46 AM
86,775 ... 28182819282028212822 ...