A lady just came in w/ 4 kids that are loud & slapping each other & jumping around & yup burping too. T looked up at me & said those kids are baaaad. Bwahahaha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-10 08:05 AM
    A lady just came in w/ 4 kids that are loud & slapping each other & jumping around & yup burping too. T looked up at me & said those kids are baaaad. Bwahahaha!

Well now you don't have to listen to elevator music
    03-30-10 08:07 AM
    Tell them to STFU, you're trying to listen to the music. Tell T I said hi!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-30-10 08:08 AM
    I would love to be sitting in an office listening to elevator music.......wanna trade?
    And what are you doing?

03-30-10 08:10 AM

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Will he be Mr.T when he is older!!!!

03-30-10 08:12 AM
    And what are you doing?

Working!!!!!
    03-30-10 08:12 AM

I escaped & took off down the hall skipped the elavator cuz I've had enough of that ish ran down the steps & now I guess I'm on my way back. This blows.

03-30-10 08:16 AM
    Yay I'm done! Free at last! And the rain stopped too!

03-30-10 08:26 AM
    Good morning TBL.

03-30-10 08:55 AM
    Well let me tell all you a 2 hr glucose test is a total blower. I don't know if I want to run around & burn this sugar out of me or go home & lay down. Feels icky.

ThreeFive I definitely would have preferred to be working. Did I mention how many times they took blood?

Btw its Miss T.

03-30-10 09:01 AM
    Good morning TBL.

Hey Kasi how's you? Its been so long catch me up. What are you doing these days?

03-30-10 09:14 AM
    Hey Kasi how's you? Its been so long catch me up. What are you doing these days?

Hiya Blondie! I've been doing good. Steve & I moved out on our own (I don't remember if you went AWOL before or after then), I found a new job, and have been working my but-t off since. Oh, & I finally upgraded to the 9700 Not too much has changed.

How're you? We've missed you around these parts.

03-30-10 09:24 AM
    Well let me tell all you a 2 hr glucose test is a total blower. I don't know if I want to run around & burn this sugar out of me or go home & lay down. Feels icky.

ThreeFive I definitely would have preferred to be working. Did I mention how many times they took blood?

Btw its Miss T.

Hi StrwBerry.
    I have a constant supply of coffee with sugar to maintain my glucose level.
    What is a glucose test?
    03-30-10 09:34 AM
    I disappeared into the real world full time (I know, how dare I! ) right after you moved & found a new job. Did you stick with that job or find something better?
    I've been working 6 days a week. Ugh. Finally took a few days off this week since the kid is on spring break.

03-30-10 09:35 AM
    Morning kaka! Try not to let that trainee get you down. After all, they're there for you to put to work.

6 days Strawberry? Sheesh!

03-30-10 09:45 AM
    Ugh, & J just informed me that I have a trainee today. That means no lurk-by posts from me this afternoon.

I'm surprised they have enough faith in me to train someone since they didn't when they trained me on expo, because of how quiet/introverted I am. I showed them. Not too thrilled about training someone either way though. I've never liked training others.

I disappeared into the real world full time (I know, how dare I! ) right after you moved & found a new job. Did you stick with that job or find something better?
    I've been working 6 days a week. Ugh. Finally took a few days off this week since the kid is on spring break.

Haha, I couldn't remember, its been a while that much I know. I stuck with it. It's a lot better than my last job was. Even though I was hired as only "part-time" I'm working 40 hours a week.

I know that feeling. Wish I could take a few days off right now. I've been working a lot of double shifts lately which doesn't leave much time for anything else.

I'm sure the time off is much deserved. Everyone needs a break every so often.

03-30-10 09:46 AM
    Hi StrwBerry.
    I have a constant supply of coffee with sugar to maintain my glucose level.
    What is a glucose test?
    Tests how your body processes sugar. First fasting for 8-12 hours, then you give a few too many tubes of blood, drink something like 5000 grams of sugar, then sit still in a small room for an hour. Then more blood, 1 more hour of sitting, more blood. Finally when you feel like you might want to run up & down the stairs & around the building a few times they let you leave with track marks in the crooks of your arms.
    Its really a fantastic way to spend a Tuesday morning.

You can change the CrackBerry clock on WAP also. User CP at the top of the page. I had to go to default to change my device info, though, now that I finally got it squared away.

Good morning, StrwBerry , Kasi, Chris, Ed. Got out and cleaned up my act first thing, waiting before I head up to Memphis, Tennessee.

Time to go clock in. I'll talk to you all on my break this afternoon.

03-30-10 09:56 AM
    Thanks BK! I'll try that right now. The time thing really messes with my head! Be safe on your trip to tennessee. How's your weather?

Kasi I'm happy to hear things are still good for you! As for your trainee it really is hard teaching someone things you do automatically. Try making a checklist or little cheat cards so you don't end up answering the same dang questions 500 times a day. Good luck!

03-30-10 09:59 AM
    Tests how your body processes sugar. First fasting for 8-12 hours, then you give a few too many tubes of blood, drink something like 5000 grams of sugar, then sit still in a small room for an hour. Then more blood, 1 more hour of sitting, more blood. Finally when you feel like you might want to run up & down the stairs & around the building a few times they let you leave with track marks in the crooks of your arms.
    Its really a fantastic way to spend a Tuesday morning.

SO do they think you are Diabetic?
    03-30-10 10:11 AM
    Time to go clock in. I'll talk to you all on my break this afternoon.

Boo sorry, If you need any training tips let me know. I am always training someone for something.
    03-30-10 10:13 AM
    Is it raining by anyone else????
    03-30-10 10:17 AM
    Nope not today!
    03-30-10 10:18 AM
    Is it raining by anyone else????
    Hey Prada
    It finally stopped raining here. Been going off & on since Sunday night. BUT we've got 80 degree weather coming in just 2 days!

03-30-10 10:26 AM
86,775 ... 28142815281628172818 ...