VZWs are going nuts downloading new OTA OS.
    A few things here and there. Working on a couple of problems with one of them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-10 10:38 PM
    Later Brian!

03-29-10 10:39 PM
    VZWs are going nuts downloading new OTA OS.
    A few things here and there. Working on a couplebif. Problems with one of them.

What is couplebif?
    03-29-10 10:40 PM
    Me next!

I'm out. See ya in the morning.
    Have a good night!
    03-29-10 10:41 PM
    Morning widdle panda, Sandy and all! Sorry I missed you Laura. Far as I know, it's boxing day across the globe, just as it's Christmas. I always pictured it more as reboxing the unwanted gifts, and returning them for something you really desired though. Eh, whatcha want from a Jew.

May I suggest:

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Ehh idk
    Some Shih Tzu's are quite serious barkers, too, Shilah. Especially the males, and they are prone to hip and feet problems. Boston Terriers are a nice choice, as noted. Pugs can be pretty good.

havent seen one who has barked non stop. I've only heard my dads dog bark 2 or 3 times since hes had her, almost a year. I dont like pugs really know some people who have them and they are ok just dont care for them.
    03-29-10 11:38 PM
    What is couplebif?
    Friggin' DubyaType�

03-29-10 11:40 PM
    I had friends with a male Shih Tzu that barked like mad. He was nuts, totally destroyed the door from their kitchen to the garage.

03-29-10 11:42 PM
    well I got 4 times the amount of paper work as usual and people wont leave me alone, so if you need me you know where to find me.
    03-29-10 11:43 PM
    I had friends with a male Shih Tzu that barked like mad. He was nuts, totally destroyed the door from their kitchen to the garage.

sometimes thats the dog itself not the type of dog and or the owner. Just like kids...some kids are the best kids and others are terrible...
    03-29-10 11:44 PM
    ===== QUOTE BigBadWulf ====

Morning widdle panda, Sandy and all! Sorry I missed you Laura. Far as I know, it's boxing day across the globe, just as it's Christmas. I always pictured it more as reboxing the unwanted gifts, and returning them for something you really desired though. Eh, whatcha want from a Jew.

May I suggest:
    http://www.marleykennels.com/BostonTerrier.jpg

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

===== /QUOTE ====
    Ehh idk
    ===== QUOTE BergerKing ====

Some Shih Tzu's are quite serious barkers, too, Shilah. Especially the males, and they are prone to hip and feet problems. Boston Terriers are a nice choice, as noted. Pugs can be pretty good.

===== /QUOTE ====
    Hi Panda,

Hope you have a Happy Passover.

I'm going to sign off, but I wanted to respond before I go to bed.

My cousin has a Boston terrier. His dog's name is Fenway. He's a Red Sox fan.
    havent seen one who has barked non stop. I've only heard my dads dog bark 2 or 3 times since hes had her, almost a year. I dont like pugs really know some people who have them and they are ok just dont care for them.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-29-10 11:52 PM

Sounds like Marley the lab from the book and movie!

All labs I've met were mellow.

03-29-10 11:53 PM
    passover is this weekend right? Hope you have a good one! Not much going on this weekend except my brothers birthday.
    03-29-10 11:59 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

passover is this weekend right? Hope you have a good one! Not much going on this weekend except my brothers birthday.
    Panda, I'm not Jewish. I thought you are. I'll be celebrating Easter, but I wish all my Jewish friends a Happy Passover. It is this week. 8 days. Started at sunset yesterday.

03-30-10 12:03 AM
    Well, about time to fade out, myself. Daylight will be coming soon enough, and it's back to the grind yet again.

G'night! Shilah I think Laura may already be gone, but if not, G'night, also.
    03-30-10 12:08 AM
    Panda, I'm not Jewish. I thought you are. I'll be celebrating Easter, but I wish all my Jewish friends a Happy Passover. It is this week. 8 days. Started at sunset yesterday.

nope im not
    Well, about time to fade out, myself. Daylight will be coming soon enough, and it's back to the grind yet again.

G'night! Shilah I think Laura may already be gone, but if not, G'night, also.
    night
    03-30-10 12:09 AM
    Morning widdle panda! Pick what you like kiddo, and hopefully even get it.

No offense Brian, but I like Beast's answer better. Nice adaptation on an old song though.

Thanks Laura! I'm the Jew
    03-30-10 04:32 AM
    No offense Brian, but I like Beast's answer better. Nice adaptation on an old song though.

IDK wish we had a fence in the yard, I would get a german sheppard without a doubt.. but alas we dont and I want the dog in the house with me gets lonely being by yourself. can only talk to yourself so long before you run out of things to say
    oh happy passover or something sorry I dont keep up with holidays lol I didnt know it was going to be easter this weekend till a friend of mine said he was coming home for easter this coming up weekend and I was like wow lol dont judge me!!!!
    03-30-10 04:39 AM
    IDK wish we had a fence in the yard, I would get a german sheppard without a doubt.. but alas we dont and I want the dog in the house with me gets lonely being by yourself. can only talk to yourself so long before you run out of things to say
    oh happy passover or something sorry I dont keep up with holidays lol I didnt know it was going to be easter this weekend till a friend of mine said he was coming home for easter this coming up weekend and I was like wow lol dont judge me!!!!
    Bad Christian! Bad!!! Go say 10 hail Marys!

Hi Shi. Did you get through your paperwork?
    03-30-10 04:47 AM
    All that land, and no fence. Dang! Thanks panda, Passover is a major celebration. I never run out of things to say.
    03-30-10 04:48 AM

Good morning Ed.

I just went back and edited that post. Why you may ask?
    Because as I layed down to go to sleep last night, I realized it was
    'anatomically inaccurate'.
    03-30-10 04:52 AM
    Morning Brian! Sorry all, another OS leak to play with and distract me.
    03-30-10 04:58 AM
    Bad Christian! Bad!!! Go say 10 hail Marys!

Hi Shi. Did you get through your paperwork?
    Well luckily people left me alone, so it didnt take as long as I thought it would. Thought I was gonna die though lol.
    Go say 10 hail marys????
    All that land, and no fence. Dang! Thanks panda, Passover is a major celebration. I never run out of things to say.
    Well.. the back part has a fence where his donkeys use to be and horses but its empty right now. I want a llama though! he says no they spit. pooey on him! Your welcome. And I get annoyed using breath to talk to myself. I'd rather have a dog look at me all crazy lol.
    03-30-10 04:59 AM
    Morning Brian! Sorry all, another OS leak to play with and distract me.
    come back!!! I have homeade brownies for you if you come back
    03-30-10 05:00 AM
    Morning Shi, Wulf, and LSG. Today is my hump day!

03-30-10 05:07 AM
    Morning Shi, Wulf, and LSG. Today is my hump day!

morning! hump, hump it good! (that sounds sooo wrong )
    03-30-10 05:09 AM
86,775 ... 28112812281328142815 ...