I've had a '73 Gran Torino 351C in Saddle Bronze, an 87 Mercury Topaz with a Merkur XR4ti engine in Midnight Regatta Blue, a 77 Thunderbird 351M, and a 97 Aerostar 3L in white, and an 01 Excursion. In Dark Metallic Green/Arizona Beige. V-10 in that monster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-28-10 11:25 PM
    I've had a '73 Gran Torino 351C in Saddle Bronze, an 87 Mercury Topaz with a Merkur XR4ti engine in Midnight Regatta Blue, a 77 Thunderbird 351M, and a 97 Aerostar 3L in white, and an 01 Excursion. In Dark Metallic Green/Arizona Beige. V-10 in that monster.

Nice cars, except for the Aerostar.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-28-10 11:27 PM
    Funny about the Fairmont, my folks had an 80 Mercury Zephyr with a 2.3L 4, a 4 on the floor, and no A/C, in Texas. Dark red interior witjh a red vinyl roof. Summers were not fun on hot red vinyl in shorts!

03-28-10 11:29 PM
    My first car was a '65 Plymouth Valient. Makes that Fairmont look like a Rolls. I've had some great cars through the years, but I'm too tired to list them now. Night all!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-28-10 11:31 PM

Hey, that was a great lil' van! . Hard to work on, but sucker ran like a top and hauled 6 kids around like a champ.
    Also taught 2 of our girls how to drive in it. They loved it, it was so maneuverable. I'd also seen it go through snow that other vehicles couldn't handle.

Last edited by BergerKing; 03-28-10 at 11:35 PM.
    03-28-10 11:31 PM
    Funny about the Fairmont, my folks had an 80 Mercury Zephyr with a 2.3L 4, a 4 on the floor, and no A/C, in Texas. Dark red interior witjh a red vinyl roof. Summers were not fun on hot red vinyl in shorts!

Sounds like the dark green '68 Plymouth Satellite my mom drove. It had a better engine, but dark green vinyl seats. She used the mesh seat things so we wouldn't get burnt in the summer.

03-28-10 11:32 PM
    My first car was a '65 Plymouth Valient. Makes that Fairmont look like a Rolls. I've had some great cars through the years, but I'm too tired to list them now. Night all!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

G'night, bro. See ya in the AM sometime.

03-28-10 11:32 PM

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww236/BigBadWolfLevine/Bwahahaforphotobucket.jpg"]click here[/URL] for a translation.http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/ban-person-above-you-game-362254/"][COLOR="Red* [url="http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/survivor-crackberry-edition-official-414743/[/b]

Have a good night! I'd like to see some car pictures if you have any you can post.

03-28-10 11:33 PM
    ===== QUOTE lak611 ====

===== /QUOTE ====

Hey, that was a great lil' van! . Hard to work on, but sucker ran like a top and hauled 6 kids around like a champ.

I don't have any kids, so "family vehicles" really don't appeal to me.

03-28-10 11:35 PM
    I do have to admit that some Volvos resemble old Mercurys, though.

03-28-10 11:41 PM
    Well, before we traded it, I was gonna drop a 3.2L Yamaha out of a SHO into it, beef up the suspension and such, and watch momma smoke some of the teen showoffs.

03-28-10 11:44 PM
    I do have to admit that some Volvos resemble old Mercurys, though.

Very much so. Especially the early 80s versions.

03-28-10 11:45 PM
    Well, before we traded it, I was gonna drop a 3.2L Yamaha out of a SHO into it, beef up the suspension and such, and watch momma smoke some of the teen showoffs.

Cool! I would have enjoyed seeing that.

03-28-10 11:45 PM
    First time I drove a SHO was an 90 model in black. I had it as a demonstrator, and just shocked the guy I ran against when he saw that thing take off. Ours was a special that had over/underdrive pulleys and was tweaked to 300 hp. And that was when V-8s were lucky to be 180 hp.

03-28-10 11:49 PM
    First time I drove a SHO was an 90 model in black. I had it as a demonstrator, and just shocked the guy I ran against when he saw that thing take off. Ours was a special that had over/underdrive pulleys and was tweaked to 300 hp.

Sweet! Not such a bad car after all.

03-28-10 11:51 PM
    I've really missed my TBL. I wonder if it has missed me back. Do I still have a bar stool here

Blondie!! Of course TBL has missed you. Hope you are doing well.

I would like to take this time to raise our beverage of choice and toast Wulf man. He is, I am sure, going through CB withdrawals as I write this, as he struggles with his car. The man has had alot on his plate lately and always handles everything with humor and dignity. No matter what is going on in his life, he makes time for everyone on CB, from offering helpful personal advice, to working on a complicated OS issues.

He considers everyone on TBL a dear friend and would do anything for anyone. I am proud to call him my best friend and soul mate.

Raise those glasses high in the air (except you Backspace, you under arms stink), and give a cheer to Wulfy and a moment of silent prayer that everything works out for him and he gets all the just rewards that life has to offer him.
    I'll drink to that. Cheers!

Hello everyone, or whoever is here. I haven't checked if anyone is still around before posting this.

03-28-10 11:53 PM
    I'll tell you right now, the 2011 SHO that is hitting the dealerships now are just awesome. 365 hp twin-turbo V-6 that's under development up to 440 hp.

03-28-10 11:54 PM
    ===== QUOTE StrwBerryBlond ====

I've really missed my TBL. I wonder if it has missed me back. Do I still have a bar stool here
    [/color]

===== /QUOTE ====

Blondie[/color]!! Of course TBL has missed you. Hope you are doing well.

===== QUOTE paddygirl16 ====

I would like to take this time to raise our beverage of choice and toast Wulf man. He is, I am sure, going through CB withdrawals as I write this, as he struggles with his car. The man has had alot on his plate lately and always handles everything with humor and dignity. No matter what is going on in his life, he makes time for everyone on CB, from offering helpful personal advice, to working on a complicated OS issues.

He considers everyone on TBL a dear friend and would do anything for anyone. I am proud to call him my best friend and soul mate.

Raise those glasses high in the air (except you Backspace, you under arms stink), and give a cheer to Wulfy and a moment of silent prayer that everything works out for him and he gets all the just rewards that life has to offer him.

===== /QUOTE ====

I'll drink to that. Cheers!

Hello everyone, or whoever is here. I haven't checked if anyone is still around before posting this.

I'm still here but will be signing off soon. Hope you have a good night. .

03-28-10 11:55 PM
    Hi, Kasi, yes, some if us are still here, Laura and I have been chatting cars, started while Ed was showing off his rotary.

03-28-10 11:55 PM
    I'll tell you right now, the 2011 SHO that is hitting the dealerships now are just awesome. 365 hp twin-turbo V-6 that's under development up to 440 hp.

That sounds awesome. .

03-28-10 11:56 PM
    Hi, Kasi, yes, some if us are still here, Laura and I have been chatting cars, started while Ed was showing off his rotary.

I never knew what rotary engines were until tonight.

03-28-10 11:57 PM
    Thanks. I'll only be around for a little while myself. I need to get to bed if I'm getting on a train early tomorrow to go visit my sister & then some friends. I still don't know if I'll be going or not yet, but just in case.

03-28-10 11:58 PM
    Thanks. I'll only be around for a little while myself. I need to get to bed if I'm getting on a train early tomorrow to go visit my sister & then some friends. I still don't know if I'll be going or not yet, but just in case.

If you do go, have a safe and enjoyable trip.

I love trains. I also collect antique railroad standard pocket watches.

03-29-10 12:00 AM
    While my pocket watches are by no means antiques, they are the only ones I care to carry. I haven't worn a wristwatch for 20 years now. I have some old-fashioned quirks about that.

03-29-10 12:07 AM
    While my pocket watches are by no means antiques, they are the only ones I care to carry. I haven't worn a wristwatch for 20 years now. I have some old-fashioned quirks about that.

Cool!

I actually carry pocket watches too.

The oldest one I have is an Elgin-Ball 333 circa 1903.

I am a member of the NAWCC (National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors).

03-29-10 12:11 AM
86,775 ... 28052806280728082809 ...