What's going on losers? How do you guys thank a driver behind you? Tapping the breaks or something? A trucker kinda cut me off on the way home today, then he pulled over and let me by so he wouldn't slow me down. So I flashed my 4 ways to say thanks Most courteous driver I've ever seen in London Probably not even from around here.....
    03-26-10 10:54 PM
    Evening my Big Booty Buddy! I flash my brake lights, but Beast would have the official signal. How's life?

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-10 11:01 PM
    Lol. I see them flashing each other on the 401 when they've got enough room to move back to the right. They're the best drivers around here. They could be the only one on the highway, and they still move over to the left to make it easy for me to get on So I do the same for them.
    03-26-10 11:08 PM
    We have interrupter switches for our lights. I tap it a couple of times to say thanks to a driver that lets me out, and again when I move back over. I push the signal stalk forward for the headlights. In a car, I click the 4-ways switch for a couple seconds, or quick-tap the brakes.

03-26-10 11:14 PM
    I put the 4 ways on. Same with when I was coming to a stop on a hill when I started driving. Surprisingly enough, everybody gave me lots of room when I had them on
    03-26-10 11:17 PM
    The sight of you going 4 way, would cause me to give you great space as well.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-26-10 11:21 PM
    say heyyyyy I love you
    03-26-10 11:23 PM
    Love you widdle panda! How are you tonight?

03-26-10 11:26 PM
    Pfft... Shi The only other person in here who understand the awesomeoness that is Apple
    03-26-10 11:28 PM
    Love you widdle panda! How are you tonight?

Its a song but I love you too. ehh gonna be a boring weekend
    Pfft... Shi The only other person in here who understand the awesomeoness that is Apple
    Yes that I do. If I had the money I would go buy an apple computer. Bf was already talking about that he would like to have one.
    03-26-10 11:30 PM
    OMG whatever this crap they call a song if it isnt off in one min im going to kill it
    03-26-10 11:34 PM
    Awwwww, it's a lovefest all around. Well...except for Bill Gates, he gets no love.

03-26-10 11:35 PM
    Awwwww, it's a lovefest all around. Well...except for Bill Gates, he gets no love.

mmm gimmie some of bill.. I mean uhh no love for him. none what so ever.
    03-26-10 11:36 PM
    geez what am I smoking... today I put "12-26-2010" for work....hahaha
    03-26-10 11:38 PM
    Its a song but I love you too. ehh gonna be a boring weekend

Yes that I do. If I had the money I would go buy an apple computer. Bf was already talking about that he would like to have one.
    They're nice little computers. Once you get into the Macbook Pro's, you start paying more. The regular Macbook is actually pretty competitive among other laptops. Except it's got the virus-free operating system And you guys pay alot less down there You're Macbooks start at $1000, where as ours are $1099. The currency exchange isn't that much.
    03-26-10 11:38 PM
    It's not like Microsoft is going to go out of business. I'd still buy their product if they atleast made it look like they give a crap about their customers. I got screwed with Vista.... Then when I complain about my computer, it's not a "fair" comparison because I'm running Vista. Well why isn't that fair? I'm complaining about my crappy OS, and the fact that Microsoft wants me to pay $300 for a new one... Well that $300 upgraded my Mac to a 500 GB hard drive
    03-26-10 11:43 PM
    Anyhow, time for bed Another long day tomorrow... Catch you losers later
    03-26-10 11:47 PM
    They're nice little computers. Once you get into the Macbook Pro's, you start paying more. The regular Macbook is actually pretty competitive among other laptops. Except it's got the virus-free operating system And you guys pay alot less down there You're Macbooks start at $1000, where as ours are $1099. The currency exchange isn't that much.
    Oh really? Well america is better
    It's not like Microsoft is going to go out of business. I'd still buy their product if they atleast made it look like they give a crap about their customers. I got screwed with Vista.... Then when I complain about my computer, it's not a "fair" comparison because I'm running Vista. Well why isn't that fair? I'm complaining about my crappy OS, and the fact that Microsoft wants me to pay $300 for a new one... Well that $300 upgraded my Mac to a 500 GB hard drive
    I hate vista. It turned my laptop into crap. Gonna change it to 7 soon I hope.
    03-26-10 11:47 PM
    Oh really? Well america is better

I hate vista. It turned my laptop into crap. Gonna change it to 7 soon I hope.
    I guess we can give you cheaper laptops... It's not fair that we win everything Lol

Vista is crap. My PC's to the point of where it's almost unusable. It's stupid. They keep patching it too. Twice a week the stupid thing turns on and downloads piles of who knows what. Doesn't fix a thing...
    03-26-10 11:49 PM
    Anyhow, time for bed Another long day tomorrow... Catch you losers later
    night fat boy
    03-26-10 11:50 PM
    IDK panda! You've a thing for rich geeks, and the box day I guess.

I'm still happy as heck with my PC, and I've heard 7 is great. The Macs are awesome devices though, and if a G5 wasn't so dang out of line with a comparable PC in $, I'd think about getting one.

I guess we can give you cheaper laptops... It's not fair that we win everything Lol

Vista is crap. My PC's to the point of where it's almost unusable. It's stupid. They keep patching it too. Twice a week the stupid thing turns on and downloads piles of who knows what. Doesn't fix a thing...
    Mine does the same thing. I'm about 10 seconds away from throwing it at a wall untill I feel better or it breaks. Whichever comes first
    IDK panda! You've a thing for rich geeks, and the box day I guess.

I'm still happy as heck with my PC, and I've heard 7 is great. The Macs are awesome devices though, and if a G5 wasn't so dang out of line with a comparable PC in $, I'd think about getting one.

you make no sense tonight
    03-26-10 11:51 PM
    Sorry widdle panda, but I need to get some shut eye myself. Have a good night kiddo.

03-26-10 11:52 PM
    You said you liked Bill Gates, and wrote 12/26/10.

03-26-10 11:54 PM
86,775 ... 27922793279427952796 ...