here is Bella had better pics but I think I already put them on my computer.

03-25-10 12:44 AM
    Lol. Cute little dog
    03-25-10 12:48 AM
    I like bigger dogs too. They are a lot more mellow. I cannot stand a hyperactive little dog that won't stop barking. Bigger dogs aren't yappy.

I just wish I could have a dog. My apartment allows cats, but I'm allergic and don't care for cats anyway. I'd love to have a German Shepherd or Labrador Retriever.

Sorry to hear Rogers is not good where you live. I have no issues with AT&T here. I've even posted my signal on cellumap.com.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    That doesn't just depend on size. It also depends on the dog's personality. My Grandma has an Australian Shepard that is a giant ball of energy. She got him fixed when he was younger & the vet said that would calm him down. Ha! He's still acts like he did as a puppy.

On the other hand, my sister has a Chihuahua that is extremely calm & mellow. He rarely barks & would rather spend his day sitting in someone's lap than running around playing (and he's a puppy.) Her other little dog is a completely different story though. Mini Poodle & Chihuahua mix. That thing is a yapping beanie baby.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 12:50 AM
    Lol. Cute little dog
    Thanks lol. Shes a real good dog. She doesnt yap like some other dogs I've seen. She only barks if she needs to go outside or if someone is driving up. My friend had a pom and all it did was yap, I was like shut that stupid thing up lol.
    03-25-10 12:52 AM
    Lol. Right now my dogs sitting at the top of the stairs watching the front door. Now I'm going to go up to grab something to drink, and he's going to move because he knows I can't see him in the dark He's a quick learner He's pretty smart though. It's funny how much he knows. He knows everybodys name, and where certain parts of the house are.
    03-25-10 12:56 AM
    Dogs are smart
    03-25-10 01:00 AM
    They are. I wish we could have a dog in this apartment. It would make me feel better being home alone on the nights Steve has to spend the night out at a job. We joke about the ferrets being "guard ferrets" but there isn't much they could do from inside a cage if someone decided to break in one night.

03-25-10 01:19 AM
    Been running the Mac wirelessly for an hour and a half with MSN and Skype open, posting on here, and another internet browser researching how to get even better battery life. I'm down to 81% This thing will run for 10 hours by the time I'm done with it
    03-25-10 01:21 AM
    They are. I wish we could have a dog in this apartment. It would make me feel better being home alone on the nights Steve has to spend the night out at a job. We joke about the ferrets being "guard ferrets" but there isn't much they could do from inside a cage if someone decided to break in one night.

Can't you guys just buy guns down there? I'd take a 9mm over my dog any day
    03-25-10 01:23 AM
    Anyhow, time for bed. I'll catch you guys later
    03-25-10 01:26 AM
    Can't you guys just buy guns down there? I'd take a 9mm over my dog any day
    We also aren't allowed to have anything "dangerous" in the apartment, according to our lease. Having our BB guns is actually breaking that but they are locked up in a firebox. I do have a bat on my side of the bed but that still wouldn't do much if the person happened to be armed.

Plus, I have no desire to own a gun. Someone can just as easily get their hands on it & use your own weapon against you.

03-25-10 01:29 AM
    Anyhow, time for bed. I'll catch you guys later
    night fatso
    03-25-10 01:35 AM
    balloon boys dad is out of jail now
    03-25-10 03:04 AM
    Morning widdle panda and Vamp!

They released his sorry booty in the middle of the night?

Something just doesn't sound right about Gluteus Maximus having MSN open on his Mac. That thing will be fried in short order.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-25-10 04:40 AM
    Morning widdle panda and Vamp!

They released his sorry booty in the middle of the night?

Something just doesn't sound right about Gluteus Maximus having MSN open on his Mac. That thing will be fried in short order.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

I dunno, I just heard on radio that he has been relesed (I cant spell worth crud today!) I've been trying to find doggies. Found one at the local shelter and its a mix so considering that maybe.
    03-25-10 04:51 AM
    Good morning.

That is all.
    03-25-10 04:55 AM
    Good morning.

That is all.
    all is that

morning good
    03-25-10 04:57 AM
    Mutts make fine pets. Sometimes the best of dogs panda.

Morning Brian! Right there wit ya bro.
    03-25-10 05:09 AM
    Mutts make fine pets. Sometimes the best of dogs panda.

Morning Brian! Right there wit ya bro.
    I know. My baby spots and sidekick is and my cat was too. Just kinda wanted a pure bred idk I change my mind alot.
    03-25-10 05:12 AM
    I can understand the bf not wanting a purse dog.
    They aren't 'manly'. He's probably afraid his buddies will laugh at him.
    03-25-10 05:15 AM
    Mkay ya'll. Shower time, and slavin' in the warehouse today, so blah.
    03-25-10 05:16 AM
    I can understand the bf not wanting a purse dog.
    They aren't 'manly'. He's probably afraid his buddies will laugh at him.
    It would mainly be my dog anyways. My dad has a shih tzu and no one has "laughed at him" because of her.
    03-25-10 05:17 AM
    Mkay ya'll. Shower time, and slavin' in the warehouse today, so blah.
    have fun with that
    03-25-10 05:18 AM
    I have to get ready too. I'm representin' for my employer at an industry trade show today.
    03-25-10 05:25 AM
    I have to get ready too. I'm representin' for my employer at an industry trade show today.
    good luck representin' home boy
    03-25-10 05:28 AM
86,775 ... 27862787278827892790 ...