Howdy bro and Sandy.

Beast, I was trying to find mud wrestlers in costume, but birthday suit was all I found.

Sandy! I'll bet that's going to take some adjusting. Brian has experience at that.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 07:43 PM
    Decidedly so. It is quite odd vs the bb for sure.

03-24-10 08:28 PM
    I could never adjust to a touchscreen.

03-24-10 08:29 PM
    I would only touchscreen consistently if there was no other option. Just not something I care for.

03-24-10 08:54 PM
    I'll stick to touching puppies, thank you very much. There definitely are some beautiful devices out there though.
    03-24-10 09:33 PM
    I wouldn't mind a Storm. However, I'm not switching carriers again.

03-24-10 09:39 PM
    After using the ipod touch for a bit, I don't think I'd ever want an iphone, if I had to type on it often. Luckily with the ipod I see myself listening to music and playing games way more than internet or email, unless the bb was in a data-free zone and I was somewhere with wifi...

03-24-10 10:30 PM
    Yay panda! TTYL

ZOMGWTFBBQPUPPYTASTESLIKECHICKEN

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

bwahahahaha OMFG hahaha thats some funny stuff
    I'll stick to touching puppies, thank you very much. There definitely are some beautiful devices out there though.
    I'm glad I gave yall something to talk about today... lol
    After using the ipod touch for a bit, I don't think I'd ever want an iphone, if I had to type on it often. Luckily with the ipod I see myself listening to music and playing games way more than internet or email, unless the bb was in a data-free zone and I was somewhere with wifi...

I said I would NEVER want an iphone too... look where I am now.
    03-24-10 11:44 PM
    I want an iphone I'm so sick of my crappy Storm. And I just realized the other day how loud the clicking screen is. My parents were trying to watch tv and all you can hear is constant clicking. It was bugging me, and I was the one doing it I'm taking this Mac Book for a test drive, if it turns out well (so far so good), then I'll be buying an iPhone as my next phone. Blackberries aren't keeping up anymore. Maybe they're more of a tool than a toy? Whatever... I'll take the toy then
    03-24-10 11:48 PM
    Why are men such terd heads? He said he didnt want a maltese cause it "was a little purse dog" guess were getting a shih tzu maybe idk but at least im getting a puppy right?
    03-24-10 11:49 PM
    I want an iphone I'm so sick of my crappy Storm. And I just realized the other day how loud the clicking screen is. My parents were trying to watch tv and all you can hear is constant clicking. It was bugging me, and I was the one doing it I'm taking this Mac Book for a test drive, if it turns out well (so far so good), then I'll be buying an iPhone as my next phone. Blackberries aren't keeping up anymore. Maybe they're more of a tool than a toy? Whatever... I'll take the toy then
    you just wanna be like me.
    03-24-10 11:49 PM
    No iPhone or Storm for me. I like a physical keyboard. Although I might be interested in the upcoming BlackBerry Slider. That looks intriguing. Of course, I'd have to try it in a store first.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    03-24-10 11:54 PM
    I like bigger dogs myself I snicker when I see these tough looking guys walking around with their little rat on a leash. Plus, the bigger dogs are much cuter as puppies. And they grow up to make good guard dogs. I wouldn't reconsider breaking into someones house because their 6 pound dog was barking at me

I've always like touch screens. I wanted the iPhone before I even bought a Blackberry, but it wasn't offered in Canada. Then when it was in Canada, it was for Rogers... Who would want an awesome phone, on a network that wont let you use it?
    03-24-10 11:59 PM
    Morning panda, Brad and lak! Sandy, I've already picked on you enough.

There's some touchscreen devices that blow the iphone away right now, sorry panda, and Brian when you see this. That slider looks darn sweet though. A better camera, and it's there.

It was an awesome topic for the day widdle panda. Glad you enjoyed as much as we did. So now it's a crapzoo? Also excellent small dogs. You'll love it, as long as it's a widdle puppy you can have and hold.

I know, WTF am I doing up. I'm about to go to sleep. TTYT, just later today.
    03-25-10 12:02 AM
    I like bigger dogs myself I snicker when I see these tough looking guys walking around with their little rat on a leash. Plus, the bigger dogs are much cuter as puppies. And they grow up to make good guard dogs. I wouldn't reconsider breaking into someones house because their 6 pound dog was barking at me

I've always like touch screens. I wanted the iPhone before I even bought a Blackberry, but it wasn't offered in Canada. Then when it was in Canada, it was for Rogers... Who would want an awesome phone, on a network that wont let you use it?
    My dog would be from 8-16 pounds and we dont have a fence otherwise I would get a german sheppard. Plus I want to dress it up.
    03-25-10 12:02 AM

There's some touchscreen devices that blow the iphone away right now, sorry panda, and Brian when you see this. That slider looks darn sweet though. A better camera, and it's there.

It was an awesome topic for the day widdle panda. Glad you enjoyed as much as we did. So now it's a crapzoo? Also excellent small dogs. You'll love it, as long as it's a widdle puppy you can have and hold.

My dad who has one (Bella) is a shih tzu and he likes that she isnt small but also not huge and knocking people over. I just want one I can carry around with me. We decided when we first started looking it would be a shihtzu or a maltese I dont really want any other kind of dog. And bella is a sweet dog she doesnt yap and bark all the time hopefully we will get a dog who is calmer at least when it gets older. and the iphone rocks. you just jealous.
    03-25-10 12:05 AM

I like bigger dogs too. They are a lot more mellow. I cannot stand a hyperactive little dog that won't stop barking. Bigger dogs aren't yappy.

I just wish I could have a dog. My apartment allows cats, but I'm allergic and don't care for cats anyway. I'd love to have a German Shepherd or Labrador Retriever.

Sorry to hear Rogers is not good where you live. I have no issues with AT&T here. I've even posted my signal on cellumap.com.

03-25-10 12:05 AM

Go to bed you And I don't really look for the most advanced phone out there. As far as the internet goes... When's the last time you've seen me post from my Blackberry?
    03-25-10 12:07 AM
    ===== QUOTE BigBadWulf ====

===== /QUOTE ====

My dad who has one (Bella) is a shih tzu and he likes that she isnt small but also not huge and knocking people over. I just want one I can carry around with me. We decided when we first started looking it would be a shihtzu or a maltese I dont really want any other kind of dog. And bella is a sweet dog she doesnt yap and bark all the time hopefully we will get a dog who is calmer at least when it gets older. and the iphone rocks. you just jealous.
    I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of Bella. I don't hate little dogs. Many are sweet and cute. I just want a bigger one once I get a dog.

03-25-10 12:10 AM
    Little barking runt in a tootoo... I feel sorry for your boyfriend Lol.

Same here. I usually notice the smaller dogs to be the louder ones Our dogs pretty chilled out. I'd take a black lab though. I love the way Siberian Huskies look, but I haven't researched their personality. Our German Shepherd is a little too aggressive. I'd prefer a dog I could trust around people One you could take outside without a leash and not worry about him skinning the neighbours cat
    03-25-10 12:11 AM
    One of my ex-boyfriends is a postman. He got bit by a little terrier, not a big dog.

03-25-10 12:14 AM
    I wouldn't mind seeing some pictures of Bella. I don't hate little dogs. Many are sweet and cute. I just want a bigger one once I get a dog.

I've had big dogs and if I got a bigger dog we would have to put up fence and we both want one that can stay inside and I wouldnt want a 70 lb dog sleeping in the bed next to me lol. I have some pics of her I'll upload a few in a min.
    Little barking runt in a tootoo... I feel sorry for your boyfriend Lol.

Same here. I usually notice the smaller dogs to be the louder ones Our dogs pretty chilled out. I'd take a black lab though. I love the way Siberian Huskies look, but I haven't researched their personality. Our German Shepherd is a little too aggressive. I'd prefer a dog I could trust around people One you could take outside without a leash and not worry about him skinning the neighbours cat
    they had some cute tutus I seen! No just in dresses and stuff lol.
    03-25-10 12:18 AM
    Poor dog
    03-25-10 12:39 AM
    I definitely would train a dog that he has his own bed, which is not mine LOL!

I've seen some really nice dog beds. That's where my dog would sleep.

03-25-10 12:40 AM
    I'm usually alone since I work at night so it would be nice to have someone else there with me
    03-25-10 12:43 AM
86,775 ... 27852786278727882789 ...