Someone sent me a new OTA for .65 from a completely different host. I don't remember what it was atm but after I'm done downloading .566 I can get it.

I'm finally upgrading my OS. I don't kmow how I feel about the new lock feature, but I'm going to give a newer OS a try.

Posted from my G1 at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 10:07 PM
    I've got the RIM OTA site kaka. It's nothing different though. Not sure what 566 contains, but 65 is from the 571 OS far as I know.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-23-10 10:17 PM
    OIC! I had it installed before anyone twit it.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-23-10 10:21 PM
    Ummmmmm, WTH just happened there?

03-23-10 10:25 PM
    http://www.mybbota.com/files/BlackBe...0Messenger.jad

That's the link that she sent me. Someone uploaded it to that site because the original is so congested.

I know that the new BBM is from the Tour leak today. I was saying I have another OTA for BBM .65 in case anyone having issues downloading because of the congestion wanted to give it a try.

.566 for the 9700 has .57 so I'm going to have to download the new BBM all over again. It just leaked today as well, and many are reporting it is pretty much the same as .545. I'm installing this one though because SMS now shows in hidden today themes starting with this version (according to several posts in the findings thread.)

03-23-10 10:25 PM
    I was editing & accidently hit delete. Stupid touchscreen

03-23-10 10:27 PM
    Ed, re WTH: I was hoping you could tell me.
    03-23-10 10:27 PM
    Ahhhhhh! I thought you got sniped kaka. I checked with "the man" when I saw it leaked, and for me there's just no sense in upgrading. 545 does just as well.

What the *where Satan creates leak BBM that "crash" RIM* is WTH it is Brian.

03-23-10 10:34 PM
    No sniping here. Just advanced technology getting one over on me.

I'm still on .330 so I figured why the heck not. It couldn't hurt & I can always downgrade if needed.

Posted from my G1 at wapforums.crackberry.com.
    03-23-10 10:41 PM
    Since it's regarded as essentially the same, I know you'll love it.

03-23-10 10:44 PM
    Lmao. One of the .cods has the label ninjainterface as part of the name.

I'm sure I will. I'm doing my cod cleanup then installing.

03-23-10 10:48 PM
    I forgot to delete the vendor file.

Its been a while since my last OS load.

03-23-10 10:57 PM
    I've noticed Java is getting interesting. You should read some of the file contents.

Nite all! My tail is starting to drag.

Hi widdle panda!

03-23-10 10:58 PM
    I'l take a look later at some of the other names.

Night Wolf!

03-23-10 11:00 PM
    UGH back to work...joy. Gotta drive 4 hours when I get off today. BLEH.
    03-23-10 11:17 PM
    Hi Shi. I'll see ya in a few hours.
    03-24-10 12:04 AM
    Good morning dirt bags!

Posted from my Mac Wheel.
    03-24-10 12:05 AM
    BS and Shi. Darn, I'm going to miss the bickering.
    03-24-10 12:09 AM
    ugh im so upset
    03-24-10 12:32 AM
    ugh im so upset
    What's wrong?
    03-24-10 12:51 AM
    What's wrong?
    This morning was HORRID I always get shot down about people saying going they will have lunch with me and would love to, then I txt them and they are no where to be found... Then I go home ask my bf AGAIN about getting a dog since he doesnt want a baby, I want a dog (I asked before xmas about getting one since im not in the apt anymore) and he said yeah we can look I said it will be about $300-350 esp if it comes with registered papers and its shots found a cute frickin little matlese puppy and he calls and they want 350 and it has its shots and he was like its way to much... when he told me before it would be ok... crushed my heart and I cried myself to sleep... now im looking at doggy clothes wishing I had a dog because my bf is being a booty head...
    03-24-10 12:56 AM
    This morning was HORRID I always get shot down about people saying going they will have lunch with me and would love to, then I txt them and they are no where to be found... Then I go home ask my bf AGAIN about getting a dog since he doesnt want a baby, I want a dog (I asked before xmas about getting one since im not in the apt anymore) and he said yeah we can look I said it will be about $300-350 esp if it comes with registered papers and its shots found a cute frickin little matlese puppy and he calls and they want 350 and it has its shots and he was like its way to much... when he told me before it would be ok... crushed my heart and I cried myself to sleep... now im looking at doggy clothes wishing I had a dog because my bf is being a booty head...
    You guys have a flexible enough budget for a $350 dog My parents haven't spent that on all our dogs added together Hoover's a German Shepherd mixed with a bunch of others. He was $20 with his shots and a bag of dog food So you just told your boyfriend if he doesn't want a kid, he better want a dog?

You still work at the same place? I just started my new job last week. I still work at that restaurant, but if anything at all rubs me the wrong way, I'll be gone. Maybe you should be looking for something new too It's nice having a fresh start...
    03-24-10 01:07 AM
    You guys have a flexible enough budget for a $350 dog My parents haven't spent that on all our dogs added together Hoover's a German Shepherd mixed with a bunch of others. He was $20 with his shots and a bag of dog food So you just told your boyfriend if he doesn't want a kid, he better want a dog?

You still work at the same place? I just started my new job last week. I still work at that restaurant, but if anything at all rubs me the wrong way, I'll be gone. Maybe you should be looking for something new too It's nice having a fresh start...
    Yeah. I want a maltese or a ****zu not a mutt. Had enough mutts I want a kind that I want that is little-med. Yeah pretty much. I said you dont want a baby you better damn well want a dog or your just gonna have to deal with it. Yeah still work here...been here like 3 years in june or july. I would theres no jobs here though.. told my friend who owns a shop if he needs a secretary I would be there in a half a second. I found a cute dallas cowboys jersey.. bf better get ready cuz I WILL have a dog or a baby. If hes smart he will pick the dog.
    03-24-10 01:15 AM
    Yeah. I want a maltese or a ****zu not a mutt. Had enough mutts I want a kind that I want that is little-med. Yeah pretty much. I said you dont want a baby you better damn well want a dog or your just gonna have to deal with it. Yeah still work here...been here like 3 years in june or july. I would theres no jobs here though.. told my friend who owns a shop if he needs a secretary I would be there in a half a second. I found a cute dallas cowboys jersey.. bf better get ready cuz I WILL have a dog or a baby. If hes smart he will pick the dog.
    I think I'd take the dog too. I wouldn't be considering to have a kid though. Alot of responsibility for a couple that aren't even married. A dog isn't as big of a commitment
    03-24-10 01:26 AM
    I think I'd take the dog too. I wouldn't be considering to have a kid though. Alot of responsibility for a couple that aren't even married. A dog isn't as big of a commitment
    Been together 3 years. I dont have many friends that dont have kids already.
    03-24-10 01:29 AM
86,775 ... 27822783278427852786 ...