Just stopped by to say "hola." So, Hola.
    03-21-10 09:51 AM
    What's going on losers? I'm typing this from my new Macbook I love this thing. I opened the site, loads almost instantly. Click log in, no wait time Then I click on Forum and it loaded everything right there. Usually my PC lags as I'm scrolling down... And I'm doing everything wireless
    03-21-10 10:03 AM
    Hey Brad. I'm curious whether it's like a windows product.
    Out of the box, it's lightning fast.
    But then, as time goes by, and you slowly add more and more programs and stuff to it, it starts to slow down. That's what I found with my PC.
    Maybe apple does things differently under the hood.

Are you still planning on working out west?

Hey CBK. You missed the party, but you are just in time to help clean up.

Hi Warren. Welcome to TBL.
    03-21-10 10:25 AM
    My friend has an IMac which is how I started to look into them. He traded his Macbook Pro for it. Was used for a year, and now he's owned it for two, and it runs amazingly It's only got 2 gigs of ram and I still couldn't believe the stuff it could do over my PC. My Macbooks got 4 gigs, and a 500 gig hard drive It'll do everything I want it to, and them some. I may purchase McAfee though to be sure I'm not having viruses attached to my emails when emailing them to a PC.

The guy at the Mac Store said that Macs still pick up all the viruses that PCs do, but that they don't know what to do on OS X. So they just sit there, unaffecting the computer

Yeah, I'm still planning on going out west. I might just wait until September now with all the hours and over time I'm picking up at Nestle Not to mention the $1.00 tubs of icecream. Lol
    03-21-10 10:36 AM
    Why thank you!!
    03-21-10 10:37 AM
    Anyhow. I've got to search my PC for anything else I might want to save I only took about 1 GB of files off the computer I'll be reformatting it in a week or so I'll post pics of my Mac when I get everything set up

Catch you losers later
    03-21-10 10:51 AM
    Anyhow. I've got to search my PC for anything else I might want to save I only took about 1 GB of files off the computer I'll be reformatting it in a week or so I'll post pics of my Mac when I get everything set up

Catch you losers later
    Yeah, I just read your computer/camera thread.
    Later.
    03-21-10 11:07 AM
    Yeah, I just read your computer/camera thread.
    Later.
    Should see what my computers doing right now Multi-tasking to the next level I've got Google Earth open, Apple store website, itunes website, MSN, Skype, itunes software... And I'm still listening to unclipped music, and posting this on yet another internet browser Oh... And I've got my Mac hooked up to my tv as a second monitor. I couldn't nearly fit all of that on the 13" screen, so I've got the 37" holding most of it

I've still got just under 2 GB's of ram I could be using
    03-21-10 11:34 AM
    Well, I'm starting to stir, myself, and getting ready to go out to lunch. Using a gift card our daughter gave us. Steaks. Mmm, Steaks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-21-10 11:39 AM
    I am out to lunch. Steaks sound good Beast! I'm waiting on a Sicilian w/meatball and fungus.

I'm sure you're in hog heaven Gluteus Maximus. It's nice when you computer does what you ask.

I must say, it's about dang time ya'll woke up. I was on and gone a long time ago. Got a few to play, before I head back to finish the install, that is if the weather cooperates. If not, just damn!

Marty, thanks for the drive-by man!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-21-10 12:41 PM
    Should see what my computers doing right now Multi-tasking to the next level I've got Google Earth open, Apple store website, itunes website, MSN, Skype, itunes software... And I'm still listening to unclipped music, and posting this on yet another internet browser Oh... And I've got my Mac hooked up to my tv as a second monitor. I couldn't nearly fit all of that on the 13" screen, so I've got the 37" holding most of it

I've still got just under 2 GB's of ram I could be using
    I'm guessing you have a great big smile on your face?

Hi Jim. Enjoy your steak.

Ed, what are you installing?
    03-21-10 12:50 PM
    Finally getting my engine back together, and in the car. Shameful how long I've let it sit.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-21-10 12:59 PM
    Yes... Hog heaven I'm still going to give it a few months of use before I decide how well it really runs... It takes me a good 3 or 4 weeks to wreck my PC if I leave it unprotected

And yes I've got a huge smile on my face. I can watch a full screen movie on my 37" tv, and do whatever I want on my laptop. Then to pause the movie, I just take the mouse off the screen and double click And I can move my applications over there aswell. I love this computer so far, but the price you pay for a larger screen on Macs is insane Another $1000 for an exta 5" and 1 hour better battery? Not worth it...
    03-21-10 01:04 PM
    Finally getting my engine back together, and in the car. Shameful how long I've let it sit.

What was wrong with it Wolfy?
    03-21-10 01:04 PM
    Goodnight lurker ladies!
    I wasn't lurking. I came n to play but everyone had left already.

Just stopped by to say "hola." So, Hola.
    Hi!!

Ummm...hello..did I miss the party?
    Welcome to TBL!

03-21-10 01:29 PM
    Hi Kasi.
    I didn't notice until this morning that you posted right above me.
    I apologize for calling you a lurker.

Are you working or relaxing today?
    03-21-10 01:41 PM
    Hi Kasi.
    I didn't notice until this morning that you posted right above me.
    I apologize for calling you a lurker.

Are you working or relaxing today?
    Hii! Lol, it's ok. Usually I am just lurking so it's ok.

I'm working. Open to close today. I'm just on break right now.

03-21-10 01:48 PM
    It was old, and carboned up. One of the rotor housings worn bad. So I replaced it with this:

I know it's going to be a tad heavy on the front-end, but the acceleration should be outstanding.
    Actually I found that here, and I direct linked something you'll all enjoy. "Adjusting the transmission"?

My engine I took my time, ground down casting marks, cleaned every part, painted it all gloss black and cast aluminum, and did quite a few mods to. It's 27 years old, with 180,000 miles on it, so there was a lot to clean. Then my hours got cut, so I ran out of quid to finish. Having the work truck to drive took away a lot of incentive too. I'll post some pics when I've got it in. I damn sure miss driving it. Had recently gotten the suspension finished.

03-21-10 01:52 PM
    Hey kaka! I got a chuckle out of the two of you's posts.

03-21-10 01:53 PM
    Hii! Lol, it's ok. Usually I am just lurking so it's ok.

I'm working. Open to close today. I'm just on break right now.

Oh no. Kasi...you're...a...lurker? (Gasp).
    03-21-10 04:00 PM
    I seem to be doing more lurking than posting. Sometimes I just seem to have nothing to say.

I do need to send some Birthday Wishes TBL's way. It's great that the crackberry bar has stayed open for business all year long. Great group of patrons!

03-21-10 04:05 PM
    I seem to be doing more lurking than posting. Sometimes I just seem to have nothing to say.

I do need to send some Birthday Wishes TBL's way. It's great that the crackberry bar has stayed open for business all year long. Great group of patrons!

I have to admit I do it to. I'm not the kind of person who talks just for the sake of talking. If I have nothing I want to add to the conversation, I lurk too.
    03-21-10 04:16 PM
    Here's to lurking..*raises glass*

I have to admit, I did some lurking before I attempted my first post here. I had to feel comfortable - on a forum no less! How weird is that!

Last edited by ms monster; 03-21-10 at 04:22 PM.
    03-21-10 04:20 PM
    To lurking! *clink*
    03-21-10 04:22 PM
    monster, I did the same thing.
    The difference is, your first post here was probably polte and pleasant.
    Mine was stupid.
    03-21-10 04:24 PM
86,775 ... 27722773277427752776 ...