idk just some good news
    I'm pregnant
    03-18-10 01:09 AM
    I'm pregnant
    HAHAHA I bet you are.
    03-18-10 01:11 AM
    you said post some good news. Never said it had to be true.
    03-18-10 01:25 AM
    you said post some good news. Never said it had to be true.
    wouldnt surprise me if it was true
    03-18-10 01:28 AM
    It would suprise me!
    03-18-10 01:29 AM
    well it shouldnt..
    03-18-10 01:33 AM
    Well... I'm quite pissed off right now
    03-18-10 01:40 AM
    did you break your bed?

jk.. whats wrong
    03-18-10 01:55 AM
    did you break your bed?

jk.. whats wrong
    I wrote it up in another thread. Long story short... We called 911 for help, and it never came. Or uhhh.... We called 911 three times for help, and it never came. I need my gun. Why should I leave my safety up to a bunch of *******? What am I supposed to do if someone broke into my house? Wait the 25 minutes for a cop to find my house, then watch him shoot up the damn neighbourhood? I wouldn't even give these cops guns. We've got enough news reports to show that they don't know how to use them
    03-18-10 01:59 AM
    I wrote it up in another thread. Long story short... We called 911 for help, and it never came. Or uhhh.... We called 911 three times for help, and it never came. I need my gun. Why should I leave my safety up to a bunch of *******? What am I supposed to do if someone broke into my house? Wait the 25 minutes for a cop to find my house, then watch him shoot up the damn neighbourhood? I wouldn't even give these cops guns. We've got enough news reports to show that they don't know how to use them
    yes I read it
    03-18-10 02:02 AM
    Did you read that article? People were joking around about that, but that's kinda scary. The police officer hit 3 different houses 19 rounds fired.... And he was more likely to murder a civilian than he was the unarmed suspect.

Does he get fired? No... Suspension? Nope! He probably got a f'ing medal. YAY London!!! Promoting idiocy for 130 years
    03-18-10 02:08 AM
    Anyhow, I gotta try and get some sleep. Damn I hate this city
    03-18-10 02:12 AM
    sounds like the police officer who was molesting girls here...
    03-18-10 02:13 AM
    Anyhow, I gotta try and get some sleep. Damn I hate this city
    night night fat boy everything will be ok
    03-18-10 02:14 AM
    sounds like the police officer who was molesting girls here...
    .... The world doesn't have time for people like that. We should just turn prisons into death row. You kill someone, you die. You rape someone? You die... Lets see how much crime rate would drop.

night night fat boy everything will be ok
    Night night stinky. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be in better humour.
    03-18-10 02:19 AM
    .... The world doesn't have time for people like that. We should just turn prisons into death row. You kill someone, you die. You rape someone? You die... Lets see how much crime rate would drop.

Night night stinky. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be in better humour.
    I do think if they are guilty and there is no if ands or butts about it and they killed someone they should die by lethal injection. its not fair that we pay for them to sit and prison and be someones *female dog* and enjoy it.

I smell purdy not stinky. If your in a better mood ill harrass you more.
    03-18-10 02:21 AM
    Well so much for your good news wish panda. I'll give you some, but you'll hate me for it. It's my Friday!

Hi bye to rama, twisted and Gluteus Maximus. Brad, you'll have to tell me WTF. I hope your family is ok.

So how was your St. PaddyGirl's Day panda?

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 04:20 AM
    Well so much for your good news wish panda. I'll give you some, but you'll hate me for it. It's my Friday!

Hi bye to rama, twisted and Gluteus Maximus. Brad, you'll have to tell me WTF. I hope your family is ok.

So how was your St. PaddyGirl's Day panda?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

how in the WORLD is it your friday AGAIN?! BLEH! Not fair!

oh brad wrote it all out in this thread.. http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/lon...s-suck-439318/

what st paddys day? I didnt have one. I wore green socks for like an hour. Does that count?
    03-18-10 04:23 AM
    The socks count fine panda. It's always Friday on Thursday, now that my hours have been cut again. I could gripe, but it's good. He's forced me to work what I get paid for, and nothing extra. I can use the 3 day weekends till I get out of Dodge.

03-18-10 04:32 AM
    I'd like a new job or at least go to days. I really would hate the 3-11 esp since I would only get maybe every other weekend off. Its getting harder and harder to sleep during the day. Slept like 4 hours yest woke up with a massive headache and never went back to sleep. Hope you can find a job outta dodge.
    03-18-10 04:36 AM
    Wow is that a heck of a story.

03-18-10 04:37 AM
    I'm sorry widdle panda. 3rd shift is tough. I'd be feeling the same kiddo. Praying for some good news today.

03-18-10 04:39 AM
    Wow is that a heck of a story.

thats what she I mean I said.
    I'm sorry widdle panda. 3rd shift is tough. I'd be feeling the same kiddo. Praying for some good news today.

what kinda news? job offer perhaps? Cleaning out bird cages?
    03-18-10 04:41 AM
    Yep! Job offer, just something temp to get me up there. Dog catcher in the rye.

03-18-10 04:47 AM
    Yep! Job offer, just something temp to get me up there. Dog catcher in the rye.

Your gonna catch dogs? well if you find a cute one I want it.
    03-18-10 04:48 AM
86,775 ... 27612762276327642765 ...