That is a lot of miles. But good to know you've been busy. There's an app now for PB? Maybe that's why they had issues the past couple weeks. What's it like? I've a ton to do preparing to move. I'd rather feel panicked now, amd be ready ahead of schedule, than be panicked when I have to do it. The race was good BTW!

Morning Brian! That sounds great man. Can't wait to get back to that point again. Hopefully 30 days max, and I'll be able to take it easy. Till then it's light duty on CrackBerry, and hard core on reality. Blah!!!

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-10 12:12 PM
    Here's one you two can have fun with:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/th...rrance-437454/

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-14-10 12:34 PM
    Yeah, here's a link to it. I'm liking it so far, you can open it up and upload pics en masse using it. Select the file, it opens with thumbnails, then select the one's you want to upload, and you're good to go. Haven't played with it much yet, but I'm working on it.

03-14-10 01:06 PM
    There's been an app for PB for a while. I had it on my Curve when I first got it but deleted it because it would always randomly check for new images on my media card and then upload all, new & old (already uploaded), to my account. I wonder if they've updated it since then.

Good afternoon everyone. Thank G_d it's Sunday! Finally my day off from work. I've been relaxing since I woke up this morning. I have to start taking care of some stuff around here but I don't want to.

03-14-10 01:58 PM
    Oooh, it has been updated. About time. Last time I checked it was still the old crappy version.

03-14-10 02:04 PM
    I checked it out briefly, and the muliple upload is nice, though I would seldom use it. If they had non-browser access to the site, I would have kept it.

03-14-10 03:03 PM
    I just downloaded & deleted it again. it had too much lag for me.

03-14-10 03:06 PM
    Yeah, it's not the fastest system, that's for certain. Ahh, a good meal, I'm stuffed, think I'll sleepwatch a movie.

03-14-10 03:09 PM
    Enjoy the nap. I'm eating a meatball parm sub, and have an awesome piece of chocolate cake for dessert.

03-14-10 03:17 PM
    [size=3][b][font=comicsans][color=#000066]Here's one you two can have fun with:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f145/th...rrance-437454/

Got to have a little fun, untill it got closed. Didn't get to see what pushed it over the edge.
    03-14-10 08:28 PM
    I knew you'd jump on that. Wish I'd had the time, to post and to see WTF way the thread was heading.

03-14-10 08:50 PM
    Sonic, the new Blackberry app from Nintendo. Drives away roaches, fleas and parents. (Not responsible for damage to speaker or brain cells)

03-14-10 08:56 PM
    Evil, murderous, clown. Chases away anyone dumb enough to stick around.

Edit: Sorry, didn't know the image was so huge.

03-14-10 09:12 PM
    That's great, and the avatar too. Not too big for my 15" screen, so it shouldn't be a problem.
    03-14-10 09:21 PM
    I was thinking the image would be huge for anyone on a mobile browser.
    03-14-10 09:23 PM
    As long as it's sized for a 15" screen, it shouldn't be a problem mobile. I'll take a looksy, and gripe at you no matter what.
    03-14-10 09:51 PM
    I expect nothing less.
    03-14-10 09:55 PM
    ZOMGWTFBBQTHATIMAGEISSOOOOOBIG! It's not bad, just have to zoom out or slide over to see it all.

03-14-10 09:55 PM
    There is no escape from the giant evil clown.
    03-14-10 09:58 PM
    There's been an app for PB for a while. I had it on my Curve when I first got it but deleted it because it would always randomly check for new images on my media card and then upload all, new & old (already uploaded), to my account. I wonder if they've updated it since then.

Good afternoon everyone. Thank G_d it's Sunday! Finally my day off from work. I've been relaxing since I woke up this morning. I have to start taking care of some stuff around here but I don't want to.

Oooh, it has been updated. About time. Last time I checked it was still the old crappy version.

I just downloaded & deleted it again. it had too much lag for me.

Damn me to heck! Sorry kaka, I've been distracted a lot today, and didn't acknowledge you at all. Yeah the one before would auto-send, and I didn't like that at all. This one made it feel like I was on my Pearl again, sheesh. If I could have browsed my album separate from the native browser, it would still have been worth keeping. Hope your head feels better.
    03-14-10 10:16 PM
    No escape at all:

And here's the reduction. It fits the screen, I just scrolled a little so you could see how small the type got.

03-14-10 10:20 PM
    Well, I've spent the afternoon vegging out with movies. Had a great lunch, roast turkey, some pot roast, mashed w/brown gravy, broccoli-cheese soup, Brussels sprouts, and a smidge of apple cobbler for dessert. Surprisingly, that didn't knock me out. I haven't done a movie day for almost a month, if not more.

03-14-10 10:22 PM
    You have a DVD player in that rig, or using the Curve? Mmmmmmmm cobbler.

03-14-10 10:24 PM
    This southpark episode is scaring me an I'm getting annoyed listening to snoring... Lol
    03-14-10 10:43 PM
    DVD player. I have a portable one that I won last year, hooked into my TV in the sleeper. Only a 13", but it works.

Hated to, but I just posted the 3rd 'dead-thread of the week. Peter Graves died.

03-14-10 10:43 PM
86,775 ... 27502751275227532754 ...