anyone want a nice "used" jetta?
    03-12-10 12:25 PM
    anyone want a nice "used" jetta?
    Got any pictures? Poor Chad
    03-12-10 12:28 PM
    Chadski!!! What's up, I thought you loved that car?

Brad, they make you sacrifice your first born, wait 2 weeks, and you're happy about it? Get your blood checked, I think you've been drugged.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-10 12:39 PM
    03-12-10 12:42 PM
    wolfy i wrecked it pretty bad...
    03-12-10 12:44 PM
    Damn, just damn! You ok Chadski?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-12-10 12:44 PM
    Chadski!!! What's up, I thought you loved that car?

Brad, they make you sacrifice your first born, wait 2 weeks, and you're happy about it? Get your blood checked, I think you've been drugged.

With the crap I go through on my pc to do the most basic of things... It would be a challenge to design a computer that worked less efficiently You know how long it took me to move that pic off my Blackberry? Then my window crashed when I tried a second time. Third times the charm. Then it loaded upside down... Internet crashed. Music Lagged... I just ran AVG and found like 20 tracking cookies less than 2 hours ago It's Vista. I know that's the problem. But I refuse to pay $300 for an operating system that I shouldn't have to buy in the first place. Sick of the bs
    03-12-10 12:45 PM
    Did your airbags deploy Chad?
    03-12-10 12:46 PM
    He hit a stopped flatbed tow truck doing the double-nickle. He was blinded by the sun. Seat bolts broke but belt kept him in car.

03-12-10 12:54 PM
    My PC with XP Pro works flawlessly, though you probably couldn't purchase XP anymore. Damn shame! Heck Gluteus Maximus, why didn't you do the pic direct from your bb? Do I have to teach you how to be an effective lazy white man?

I'm gonna go with yes on the airbags, judging from the windshield.

03-12-10 12:57 PM
    My PC with XP Pro works flawlessly, though you probably couldn't purchase XP anymore. Damn shame! Heck Gluteus Maximus, why didn't you do the pic direct from your bb? Do I have to teach you how to be an effective lazy white man?

I'm gonna go with yes on the airbags, judging from the windshield.

You could probably still find XP somewhere And I don't know how to do that I can send it to photobucket, but I don't know how to get the image code. And my emails take like 5 mins to send to photobucket.
    03-12-10 01:00 PM
    Oooooffffffff! Had a feeling it was something of the kind. Howdy Beast!

Best be getting that back checked Chadski.

03-12-10 01:00 PM
    air bags did not go off, im doing okay, just sore, car aint so lucky, but it held up pretty good considering
    03-12-10 01:10 PM
    Wow man are you blessed! Hard to see that now, but you definitely are.

03-12-10 01:13 PM
    ya i know, im thankful to be alive right now, if i didnt have my seat belt on i know i would have been dead
    03-12-10 01:30 PM
    If I had a dollar for every time I've said that. Been a heck of a year for you Chadski, I pray it gets better. Please, take my advise and have that back examined.

03-12-10 01:33 PM
    Hi TBL
    Popped into CB for a minute trying to find a solution to my broken charging/usb port but there really isn't one
    I can charge my batteries w/ an xtra BB so that's not an issue but I haven't done a backup in awhile & I had planned to do some BB cleanup this weekend w/ DM. And now when I upgrade I can't transfer all my information either.
    Bummed.

03-12-10 01:58 PM
    Hi Stwawbewwy!
    03-12-10 02:33 PM
    SBerry
    You can use for your contacts and Calendar. Ther rest shouldn't be much more than reloading from source.

03-12-10 03:18 PM
    Chad - sorry to hear about your car and sorrier still to hear you were in it. Wulf is correct, you need to take care of your back. Sometimes the injuries are worse the next day or so, so take care!

I'm here for my figurative drink this evening. I got an "I approve your request" today after the presentation! The stars are aligned and everything is go. I thought I'd stop in and have a drink to celebrate. Barkeep - a bottle of your best bubbly please!
    Last edited by ms monster; 03-12-10 at 07:16 PM.
    03-12-10 07:12 PM
    Well, since you asked nicely, I'll unlock a bottle for you, mm.

Will this do?

03-12-10 08:05 PM
    Mmmm......is that Dom Perignon?.. That looks perfect! Would you like a glass also? I'm buying!

03-12-10 08:23 PM
    Talk about your tiny bubbles.

Hey there Strawberry! In addition to Beast, there's also the opportunity to upgrade your OS OTA. I know he's done it in the past himself, though being able to reduce the footprint on a PC first, and back up on your PC also is prefered. Google synch works well, just be cautious it doesn't end up doubling up all your contacts.

Yay monster!

Whew! Hours staring at the most amazing questions from companies. I hope this comes out legible.

03-12-10 08:25 PM
    Woot! I can see it. It's the "which way best slanders your current employer" question.

03-12-10 08:28 PM
    Where's the box for N/A?

Good grief....I would hate filling that junk out! Makes you want to go wash your hands!

03-12-10 08:37 PM
86,775 ... 27452746274727482749 ...