Shush your mouth! I am no troll. There is an entire section of the forum for wallpapers. Someone was just too lazy to look.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Lol Whatever....

I haven't been out of off-topic for months And the only time I leave is to bother people
    03-09-10 09:51 AM
    Hypocrisy is a despicable trait. Shame on her, and those too blind to see it for what it is. Good to hear no one was hurt kaka!

Morning Gluteus Maximus! You, bothering people? I'm ! How ya doin' today?

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese?, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-09-10 10:06 AM
    Hypocrisy is a despicable trait. Shame on her, and those too blind to see it for what it is. Good to hear no one was hurt kaka!

Morning Gluteus Maximus! You, bothering people? I'm ! How ya doin' today?

If everyone spoke Wulfanese?, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Morning Wolfie!!! I'm doing pretty awesome. Going to buy my Mac today Or order it I guess.... How you doing?
    03-09-10 10:11 AM
    hi everyone!
    03-09-10 11:10 AM
    hi everyone!
    *Cough* Loser!

Anyhow, I'm out for the day, I'll catch you dirt bags later
    03-09-10 11:21 AM
    Chadski!!! What's up? You're like the shadow. You pop in, say hi, and vanish into the ether.

Have fun picking up your iMac Brad. StormTrooper and iRobot. G_d help the world.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-09-10 02:50 PM
    Chadski!!! What's up? You're like the shadow. You pop in, say hi, and vanish into the ether.

Have fun picking up your iMac Brad. StormTrooper and iRobot. G_d help the world.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

It's called a Macbook And I just ordered it Jumped up to 4 Gbs of Ram and 500Gb hard drive This things gonna smoke my pc
    03-09-10 05:25 PM
    Hmmm... *Looks around quickly and walks out with 3 bottles of jd*
    03-09-10 07:25 PM
    It sure will irobot. They do make nice PC's. Put the bottles back, and step away from the bar slowly.
    03-09-10 07:41 PM
    It sure will irobot. They do make nice PC's. Put the bottles back, and step away from the bar slowly.
    What bottles? I don't know what you're talking about.... Yeah, I can't wait till it comes in Talking to Russet about cameras now.
    03-09-10 07:46 PM
    There's several excellent cameras out there to choose from, depending on your needs and price range. What's he recommending?
    03-09-10 07:49 PM
    There's several excellent cameras out there to choose from, depending on your needs and price range. What's he recommending?

Do you really want to ask his needs for the camera? Might be opening up a can of worms.
    03-09-10 08:03 PM
    A Canon. He gave me the name of a store to go to. Gives me something to do tomorrow I want a camera that can print off large, high quality pics. Like, poster size... And something that can zoom a fair distance, so if I see some wildlife, I don't have to walk up to it
    03-09-10 08:05 PM
    Do you really want to ask his needs for the camera? Might be opening up a can of worms.
    Why are you guys always so mean to me? I show you dirt bags nothing but the up most respect, and this is the crap I get? Shame on you!
    03-09-10 08:06 PM
    Canon makes great optics. Only Leica, Nikon and Hasselblad can do better. Olympus also is fantastic for the price.

Hi baby!
    03-09-10 08:09 PM
    Hey Wulfy. I still would question him about his usage for this camera he wants to purchase.
    03-09-10 08:10 PM
    Canon makes great optics. Only Leica, Nikon and Hasselblad can do better. Olympus also is fantastic for the price.

Hi baby!
    I've only heard of Nikon And I was looking at an Olympus Stylus, but it looks like alot of people have problems with that model

Hey Wulfy. I still would question him about his usage for this camera he wants to purchase.
    I've got a really attractive neighbour I want to take some pictures of. Hence the need for a good zoom Trying to pick up the creeper persona How am I doing?
    03-09-10 08:16 PM
    No need to question Brad's intent. I think we all know why he needs a good zoom and poster size images. He wants to find his foreskin of course.
    03-09-10 08:20 PM
    Oh leave him alone, the poor guy is still in search of his thing.
    03-09-10 08:22 PM
    I'm happy with the way God made me!! *Runs out crying* Lol.
    03-09-10 08:31 PM
    Make sure to get a Macro-focus lens then. It'll be required.

03-09-10 08:31 PM
    Make sure to get a Macro-focus lens then. It'll be required.

I was looking at a $3000 telescopic lense
    03-09-10 08:37 PM
    Good evening BK how's it trucking tonight?
    03-09-10 08:37 PM
    Seems to be slow. They kept pulling last minute changes and ran me deep into my day, added a stop, and moved delivery up 10 hours.
    How is your evening?
    Last edited by BergerKing; 03-09-10 at 08:52 PM.
    03-09-10 08:48 PM
    Update on the mishap this morning: One of the hooks came loose, causing the freight car to fall while being lifted. The car did fall onto one of the booms. Steve's co-worker Ryan was inside of the boom. He was not hurt but was pretty shaken up by it.

03-09-10 08:49 PM
86,775 ... 27382739274027412742 ...