Good morning Chubby Cheeks and Shi. Sorry to hear about your GrandMa Shi. I still miss mine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Hey Ex What's new with you?
    03-01-10 10:04 AM
    Same old stuff Brad. Watch out in the Apple stores! They'll turn you into one of them. I was in one the other day and noticed they all look alike! Like Stepford people. Who knows, the might be working on your robot now!

03-01-10 10:14 AM
    No brad I'm going thro clothes to give what I dont wear anymore to good will. That's cool if I had the money I would buy one.

Thanks paw yeah it's sad� wasn't expecting it at all.
    03-01-10 10:16 AM
    Same old stuff Brad. Watch out in the Apple stores! They'll turn you into one of them. I was in one the other day and noticed they all look alike! Like Stepford people. Who knows, the might be working on your robot now!

Lol I'm just so sick of this Microsoft crap. I swear they're sabotaging my OS to screw me the $300 for Windows 7. Every update messes something else up. I spent $1400 on this one anyhow... I'm looking at spending about $1599 on a mac so... I guess it's not much more expensive for a computer that works

No brad I'm going thro clothes to give what I dont wear anymore to good will. That's cool if I had the money I would buy one.

Thanks paw yeah it's sad� wasn't expecting it at all.
    That's nice They come to our door and pick stuff up Makes it easy on us Like once every 3 months or so.

I'm willing to spend a bit. It's gonna be $2000 once I add the 4 year coverage on there... Then $400 or so for a real camera Then out west I go
    03-01-10 10:24 AM
    They don't here but I need the space in my closet so might as well get rid of stuff I know I don't wear.
    03-01-10 10:28 AM
    Hello Gluteus Maximus and Mike!

Enjoy your Sunday Mike, wish it were still mine.

Going by wagon train Brad? Watch out for them injuns.

I'm out and about, but got on the road late for the run I'm doing, so I'll try and more than lurk whike I wurk.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

03-01-10 10:32 AM
    They don't here but I need the space in my closet so might as well get rid of stuff I know I don't wear.
    Lol You guys make everything so complicated.... My sisters have bags of clothes. It's insane. I've got like 4 pairs of pants and like 10 shirts And 1 pair of shoes....
    03-01-10 10:34 AM
    Hello Gluteus Maximus and Mike!

Enjoy your Sunday Mike, wish it were still mine.

Going by wagon train Brad? Watch out for them injuns.

I'm out and about, but got on the road late for the run I'm doing, so I'll try and more than lurk whike I wurk.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Hey Wolfie Nope, I'll be driving my little Honda out there. I've been emailing someone at the job resource center down there, so we've come up with a better idea Going to move out there without a job after I get back from Jamaica. Employers are much more likely to hire people who live there and know what it's like. They get alot of people who move from Ontario and leave in 2 weeks because they can't handle it.
    03-01-10 10:38 AM
    You can never have enough clothes
    03-01-10 10:38 AM
    You can never have enough clothes
    Uh huh... That's what they all say
    03-01-10 10:40 AM
    Big risk Brad, but if you've the quid to maintain a propane heater under your chosen bridge, I say go for it.

03-01-10 10:57 AM
    Brad, I can still reach out to the manager at London's treatment plant, want me to or not?

Last edited by exelant; 03-01-10 at 11:07 AM.
    03-01-10 11:05 AM
    Big risk Brad, but if you've the quid to maintain a propane heater under your chosen bridge, I say go for it.

Lol, yes... The "quid" isn't going to be a problem But I'm going to be renting a place about $600 a month to start. No point wasting money if I don't even know how it will turn out Then I'm planning to move up to a 2 bedroom apartment. Kinda pricey but it gives me highspeed internet and a second room for guests I figure as long as I'm not losing money out there, then I'll enjoy myself.
    03-01-10 11:08 AM
    Brad, I can still reach out to the manager at London's treatment plant, want me to or not?

No, that's alright I'm back on the western idea again. I want to see how this works out. Thanks though
    03-01-10 11:09 AM
    Anyhow, I'm heading out for the day I'll catch you losers later
    03-01-10 11:12 AM
    Ok, if anything happens with the Western plans let me know. I hear the weather is better.

03-01-10 11:19 AM
    Man, I just passed where someone lost both wheels off a semi and they were laying in the median.

Howdy, ya'll!

03-01-10 01:03 PM
    Howdy Beast! That don't sound like a party. They alright?

03-01-10 01:37 PM
    Good afternoon everyone!

03-01-10 02:20 PM
    Hello lady kaka! How's your day been?

03-01-10 04:09 PM
    It's been a day of work away from work. I swear on Wednesday (I think that's my next day off) I am not doing a damn thing all day. I need a day of total relaxation.

03-01-10 05:35 PM
    Well take the damn day off kaka, and stop swearing.

03-01-10 08:19 PM
    I couldn't today. I had to do laundry, otherwise I wouldn't have had clothes to wear tomorrow. Wednesday I will be relaxing though. I don't plan on getting out of bed until mid-afternoon & vegging out on the couch from that point on.

03-01-10 08:40 PM
    Perfect kaka! Can I join you?

03-01-10 08:46 PM
    Whoa, whatta day. Short but long, but it added to my weeks' take.

Looks like it was fairly quiet in here. Those wheels were by thenselves in the median earlier. Something guy was out checking them for some reason.

03-01-10 10:19 PM
86,775 ... 27252726272727282729 ...