That's not so good, paddy. Just settling in for some chill time, myself. Dropped my trailer at the receiver, and came over to truckstop to relax and have dinner.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 08:22 PM
    That's not so good, paddy. Just settling in for some chill time, myself. Dropped my trailer at the receiver, and came over to truckstop to relax and have dinner.

Did I ever tell you that my brother drives truck. He gets to be home on weekends (hence is marriage is still alive). His truck is sweet. It has all the comforts of home.
    02-28-10 08:27 PM
    I'm never done on a full moon my Wonderful. You should know that, it's in my blood. I'm sending you to bed early, you need to be healthy. Something special cometh up soon.

Chill time sounds perfect Beast. I'm about ready for another glass of wine, and dinner myself. Where ya parked this evening?
    02-28-10 08:30 PM
    No, paddy, we haven't gotten to talk much, I'm sad to say. My truck isn't terribly fancy, but it's pretty nice.

Until the economy tanked, I was home a lot more. It has put some strain on us, but also has forged a stronger bond. We have a tussle once in a while, but still a solid relationship.

I'm camped out in Monee, Il, just south of Chicago, IL.

02-28-10 08:42 PM
    Ahhhhhhhhhh! That means Vienna country Beast. A tussle now and again will sometimes help strengthen too, as the struggles have. But you know that. Hope the weather cooperates for you.
    02-28-10 08:46 PM
    hi everyone hope your having a better weekend than me. Found out ealier my basically grandmother died.
    02-28-10 08:53 PM
    Beast, my brother is around those parts that you are. Wouldnt that be funny if you knew him.
    02-28-10 08:53 PM
    It does. And I think she's (Mila) figured that out. Weather isn't much, so far. Nothing but a thing unless it gets over a foot on the road.

And I'm across the street from a Vienna Beef dog purveyor, whom I hope to visit tomorrow if they don't zip me outta here first thing in the AM.

02-28-10 08:54 PM
    Awe Shi I am sooo sorry for your loss.
    02-28-10 08:54 PM
    Was it a stroke, Shilah ?

02-28-10 08:55 PM
    hi everyone hope your having a better weekend than me. Found out ealier my basically grandmother died.
    Dang panda, I'm so sorry kiddo. You want to talk, you know where I am.
    02-28-10 08:55 PM
    Beast, my brother is around those parts that you are. Wouldnt that be funny if you knew him.
    I saw a truck earlier that had several shamrocks on it, and I chuckled at remembering your avatar, and thought about posting a pic of it for you.

02-28-10 08:57 PM
    Beast, the hot dogs are the bomb, but my favorite is the steak sandwich. Tons of peppers and au jus. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    02-28-10 08:58 PM
    Thanks paddy.

No Jim she was 92. Died in her sleep.

Thanks fluff

This day really has sucked found that out and I dropped a drawer on my foot.
    Pretty sure it's gonna bruise. Hurt like crap.
    02-28-10 09:01 PM
    That's enough to make me howl, too, which I'm quite adept at. I made an old friend wet his pants when I did it once. I love steak sandwiches that way. Hit a place in Philly for one once, ended up having 2.

02-28-10 09:01 PM
    It still hurts, I misread how you'd posted that, figured it out shortly thereafter. Still a sad moment to lose someone close.

If you have some white vinegar, soak some up in a washcloth and place it over the area you hurt for an hour. The vinegar will help it heal and reduce the discoloration.

02-28-10 09:06 PM
    Yeah wasn't expecting it. I had just talked to her last week on her bday.
    No I don't have any but I didn't know that. I'll have to get some because I hurt myself alot.
    02-28-10 09:13 PM
    Yeah wasn't expecting it. I had just talked to her last week on her bday.
    No I don't have any but I didn't know that. I'll have to get some because I hurt myself alot.
    Didn't know it myself until the other day, but stuff like that sticks in my head, and I share when I see someone has done a number on themself. And it sounds as if you've dome just that.

02-28-10 09:16 PM
    Yeah it hurts to bend it or touch it. Fell right on the top of my foot.
    02-28-10 09:20 PM
    My great grandmother used urine, but I'm sure vinegar is a suitable replacement.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-28-10 09:24 PM
    Ewww no that is gross.
    02-28-10 09:28 PM
    That is a very sensitive part of the body, and ton's of tiny bones. Good thing you didn't break any, at least I hope you didn't. Yeah gross, but that's old school for you.
    02-28-10 09:31 PM
    I don't think I did. Just hurts.
    02-28-10 09:35 PM
    Ok, kids off to bed I go. Shi I hope your foot feels better. I highly suggest you ignore Wulf's suggesstion with the urine. Gross.

Beast take it easy out there and Wulf, see ya on the flip side.

Night all.
    02-28-10 09:42 PM
    Thanks paddy hopefully it will. And I'm not gonna do that trust me. Night.
    02-28-10 09:47 PM
86,775 ... 27232724272527262727 ...