I see! That looked to start as a hate thread, and Michael enjoys toying with emotions.

WAPers do it With A Passion
    If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-23-10 09:48 PM
    I see! That looked to start as a hate thread, and Michael enjoys toying with emotions.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese™, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Didn't seem like much of a joke to me... Maybe I'm just getting old
    02-23-10 09:53 PM
    No, not so much a joke. Saying it to watch your reaction. Yeah, you is gettin' real old.

Nytall.

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-23-10 10:03 PM
    G'night, bro. Brad, if you're gonna charge around like a rhino, at least develop the skin of one. Gotta let stuff like that just slide on by.

02-23-10 10:07 PM
    No, not so much a joke. Saying it to watch your reaction. Yeah, you is gettin' real old.

Nytall.

Later Wolfy

G'night, bro. Brad, if you're gonna charge around like a rhino, at least develop the skin of one. Gotta let stuff like that just slide on by.

I joke Anyone who's taken offense to anything I've said, I stopped joking around with. That wasn't a joke. I work with atleast 10 people like that. So quick to throw crap around, when you're standing in it.
    02-23-10 10:11 PM
    Yeah, some people are just gonna be like that. And to quote, "You just can't fix stupid." Some fella earlier thought I was rippin' him a good one, but I was illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

02-23-10 10:52 PM
    One of my good buddies from work is Canadian. We joke around with him a lot, but we have a mutual respect for Canada.

Though, I am gonna have to say (and he agrees) we really wish we could revert our country back to isolationists again. That's be the best thing for our economy, anyway.

What's up, guys!
    02-23-10 11:00 PM
    One of my good buddies from work is Canadian. We joke around with him a lot, but we have a mutual respect for Canada.

Though, I am gonna have to say (and he agrees) we really wish we could revert our country back to isolationists again. That's be the best thing for our economy, anyway.

What's up, guys!
    Lol, and I joke around with the Americans on here. Alot of them can joke without making it personal

Not too much, what you saying?
    02-23-10 11:05 PM
    I'm saying we spend way too much money investing in other countries. That goes for jobs, beef, cars, electronics, charity, and even just simple savings accounts. If we started bringing some of that back to America, we'd see a turn around. Though nobody wants to do that because of the way America is now.

I have a plan that could really fix the economy! Then again, who doesn't? ;-)
    02-23-10 11:12 PM
    What you saying = What's up? Sorry Not proper. I hear ya though... The economy did a number on my investments

-Don't mean to disrespect, BK. I can't sit there and read some of those peoples posts without posting back. I'm not angry on this site very often
    02-23-10 11:19 PM
    Ha ha. Is that a Canadian thing? ;-)

Nothing is up. I'm just hanging out on the computer. I've beat my game, caught up on sleep, and even filed my taxes! So now I'm just chilaxing.
    02-23-10 11:25 PM
    Ha ha. Is that a Canadian thing? ;-)

Nothing is up. I'm just hanging out on the computer. I've beat my game, caught up on sleep, and even filed my taxes! So now I'm just chilaxing.
    I dunno Everyone says it now, so I picked it up

Nice. I bought Rollercoaster tycoon. Dunno what it is, but the game is addicting I was going to install and play tonight. After I looked over the thread though, my blood pressure was a little too high for video games

Know how hard it is to find this game btw? It's so friggin old, nobody sells it
    02-23-10 11:34 PM
    Yeah, it's probably from what, the late 90s? Ha. Maybe not that old, but it's an oldie. The only game that old (on the computer, that is) that they still sell is Starcraft. Which I love and still play. Did you look online? Or just in stores?

Speaking of Starcraft. I heard they released the beta for 2! That's exciting. Knowing Blizzard we've got about a year before it's actually released ;-)
    02-23-10 11:46 PM
    Yeah, I remember those days of young adulthood when it took a lot less to get my dander up. I just ignore 'em like that, why give them the attention they can't get at home?
    02-23-10 11:48 PM
    Yeah, it's probably from what, the late 90s? Ha. Maybe not that old, but it's an oldie. The only game that old (on the computer, that is) that they still sell is Starcraft. Which I love and still play. Did you look online? Or just in stores?

Speaking of Starcraft. I heard they released the beta for 2! That's exciting. Knowing Blizzard we've got about a year before it's actually released ;-)
    I looked in stores. Found this one in a cheap bin at Zellers $4.99 later, I had it in my hand. Lol, I was just playing Starcraft yesterday. Brood War. One of the oldest games I own... And sadly, one of the few that work properly. They've been coming out with SC2 for a long time It better be awesome.

Yeah, I remember those days of young adulthood when it took a lot less to get my dander up. I just ignore 'em like that, why give them the attention they can't get at home?
    I dunno. It would anger me more to let it go. I've gotta say something or it just sticks with me. Same with a-holes that come to my work. We let them know we hate them... We can crack jokes at them, and as long as we got a smile on our face as we do it, we're just "joking". It's nice watching them walk away insulted though... And we're good at it

-Not talking about Americans there btw. Any pita that walks in. They get theirs.... Like they say in one of my favourite movies. Don't f with the people that make your food
    02-23-10 11:57 PM
    They actually even offer online downloads of SC and BW. Yeah, it better be good. Though I doubt it will be as good as the wait should indicate! Nothing could be.

Sometimes I feel the same way about saying something would **** me off more. I've come to learn (through dealing with many 16-20 yr old girls) that it really just doesn't do much good, even if you're right and they're wrong. Some people just don't believe anything else and some people do it solely to **** you off. So I quit. On most issues. Some still garner a quick and aggressive response.
    02-24-10 12:06 AM
    Like they say in one of my favourite movies. Don't f with the people that make your food
    Not sure if you're talking about Fight Club or not, but I love that movie!

Ha, speaking of that. I do happen to work in the food industry, and the other day one of my buddies was late coming to work. He blasts into the parking lot, cutting off a police officer. Said police officer chases him around the building but doesn't do anything when he realizes it's my buddy. He comes inside and tells the lady at front counter (I would've given him a ticket, but I didn't wanna make the guy who makes my food mad! Ha. Even the cops know better!
    02-24-10 12:10 AM
    They actually even offer online downloads of SC and BW. Yeah, it better be good. Though I doubt it will be as good as the wait should indicate! Nothing could be.

Sometimes I feel the same way about saying something would **** me off more. I've come to learn (through dealing with many 16-20 yr old girls) that it really just doesn't do much good, even if you're right and they're wrong. Some people just don't believe anything else and some people do it solely to **** you off. So I quit. On most issues. Some still garner a quick and aggressive response.
    I've got some problems with anger I'm better than I used to be

Not sure if you're talking about Fight Club or not, but I love that movie!

Ha, speaking of that. I do happen to work in the food industry, and the other day one of my buddies was late coming to work. He blasts into the parking lot, cutting off a police officer. Said police officer chases him around the building but doesn't do anything when he realizes it's my buddy. He comes inside and tells the lady at front counter (I would've given him a ticket, but I didn't wanna make the guy who makes my food mad! Ha. Even the cops know better!
    Lol It's from "Waiting..." Yeah. It's funny how stupid some people are. You really need to watch who you're rude too
    02-24-10 12:27 AM
    I love that movie too! Ha.

Yeah, he should have got a ticket, but didn't. He's plates are like 3 years expired!

02-24-10 01:10 AM
    Lol I woulda given him the ticket, then never eaten there again
    02-24-10 01:15 AM
    Ha ha. It's an officer that comes into our store a lot. Usually for breakfast and then a time or two throughout the day to go to the restroom/get something to drink.

But yeah, he could've done that ;-)
    02-24-10 01:43 AM
    I've never played Roller Coaster Tycoon.
    Probably because there isn't guns and explosions and so forth.

Maybe a Roller Coaster Tycoon where machinery and safety mechanisms can fail with horrific consequences... or you have to battle an invasion of lawyer zombies or vikings, or something. That might interest me.
    02-24-10 02:51 AM

^^^ Kids these days

02-24-10 03:30 AM
    Good morning, yoohoo. Anybody home?
    02-24-10 04:11 AM
    Good morning, yoohoo. Anybody home?
    Good morning to you.........you're are here early!

02-24-10 04:13 AM
86,775 ... 27102711271227132714 ...