kaka and Beast, morning I know your out there.

Anyone seen this yet?

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Huh? What? I don't know what you're talking about.

I'll have to look at it a little later. About to get off the bus & I need to concentrate on not falling. It's snowing again.

02-16-10 09:36 AM
    One of the advantages of 4 paw drive.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-16-10 09:39 AM
    Kasi has to avoid falling on her bottom.

Otherwise it might be a...
    Catastrophe! (rim shot).
    02-16-10 12:27 PM

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 12:40 PM
    Kasi has to avoid falling on her bottom.

Otherwise it might be a...
    Catastrophe! (rim shot).
    It would be. I've had such bad luck this winter with ice. I didn't want to fall getting off the bus & embarrass myself.

02-16-10 01:41 PM
    An amazingly productive day. "You don't need anything?", "No", "You ordered from the company taking over didn't you", "Why yes", "How about I take my coffee maker with me then", "Oh my no, you can't do that! How would we make their's then?".

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

02-16-10 02:46 PM
    It would be. I've had such bad luck this winter with ice. I didn't want to fall getting off the bus & embarrass myself.

I remembered you saying that you've already slipped and fell once or twice.
    02-16-10 03:27 PM
    Now I've hit my productive peak

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 03:30 PM
    hi everyone! How are you all doing? We got a lot of snow here again today but not nearly as bad as last week! TG!

02-16-10 06:15 PM
    Mom! Back with C2 in hand, and snow a'foot.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 06:48 PM
    Hi Shelli. Can Scorpions dig tunnels in the snow?
    02-16-10 06:59 PM
    Mom! Back with C2 in hand, and snow a'foot.

yes I am! So far so good too
    Hi Shelli. Can Scorpions dig tunnels in the snow?
    of course we can!!! We need to get to that hot mantle to stay warm! LOL how are you?!

Ahhhh....copy & paste is such a breeze with the C2. Lol!

02-16-10 07:22 PM
    I'm ok shelz. A little frustrated trying to get someone to practice their reading, but otherwise I'm good.

How are your shoveling muscles? Did your town shut down last week due to the snow?

P.S. Your a double device diva now?
    02-16-10 07:52 PM
    I was off in the boonies a lot today and couldn't do a lot of surfing stopped through the house for a lil' bit and took care of some paperwork, and then onward to St Joseph, Mo.

It has been another odd day, perhaps because it's been so daggone long.

02-16-10 08:11 PM
    I think I'd like a long day once on a while. Mine always seem so short. Especially at work. I blink twice and it's over.
    02-16-10 09:16 PM
    I think I'd like a long day once on a while. Mine always seem so short. Especially at work. I blink twice and it's over.

I can relate. I even forget to go to the bathroom. I would love a day that I can hop on CB or do my bills at work. That will NEVER happen. Darn we are so dedicated.
    02-16-10 09:19 PM
    I can relate. I even forget to go to the bathroom. I would love a day that I can hop on CB or do my bills at work. That will NEVER happen. Darn we are so dedicated.
    My dedication is feeling tired and resentful lately. Our sales have increased every year. Our market share grows every year.
    We need another person in my department, but instead we get new rules, processes etc. that just slow us down incrementally.
    I am getting very frustrated at work.

And yes, sometimes it's so busy I feel guilty leaving to dash off to the bathroom.
    Last edited by LazyStarGazer; 02-16-10 at 09:42 PM.
    02-16-10 09:32 PM
    My dedication is feeling tired and resentful lately. Our sales have increased every year. Our market share share grows every year.
    We need another person in my department, but instead we get new rules, processes etc. that just slow us down incrementally.
    I am getting very frustrated at work.

I can understand that. I was feeling alot of the same things and my negative attitude towards the job was coming through, eventhough that wasn't my intention. I started sending out resumes, and under my breath feeling resentments towards my superiors and the company in general. And of course, you put negative vibes out there, you get them back five folds.

But, then something happened. I changed my attitude. Now, mind you I am totally underpaid for what I do, and have way more responsibilities than one person can handle. But I love my job and I started to think of all the reasons I get up in the morning and do what I do. I also realized that Corporate America is changing (not always for the better). And you either go with the flow or get off the boat.

Everytime I got a email from Corporate to do "another" task, I wanted to throw my computer against the wall. I now approach everything with, I will get to it when I can. I smile when on the phone with them, and try to laugh more when in the office.

You are very lucky to have a job that is thriving in this horrible economy. Maybe, just maybe think that you had a HUGE part in that continued growth.

Just to let you know, that the attitude change has created instant, and I mean instant gratification. All of a sudden, I got recognized for my years of hard work and sometime abuse. I was recently given some prestige awards within the industry. My Corporate offices attitudes and emails have changed from "pushy" to "respectful". I am being sent on trips that only few get to go.

I still think I need an increase in salary and would love to have a little more help. But at the end of the day, I go to bed at night knowing that I am making a difference and I love doing it.

My only advise to you, is if you no longer love what you are doing and the passion isn't there, it is time to look for another job. If you like what you do and you have invested alot of time with the company, breath in and out and smile, you will be surprised what comes after that.

02-16-10 09:51 PM
    I keep it simple, p!ss in peoples coffee pots, and call it work.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 09:54 PM
    I keep it simple, p!ss in peoples coffee pots, and call it work.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

Ok Wulf you know how to ruin a good moment. And I hope you NEVER get a job at starbucks.
    02-16-10 10:03 PM
    Thanks Paddy. I'm going to reflect on what you've said and re-examine my role at work.

Or maybe I'll pee in their coffee.
    02-16-10 10:08 PM
    Ok Wulf you know how to ruin a good moment. And I hope you NEVER get a job at starbucks.
    Heck, that's already crap in a pot. Why bother? You made a wonderful post my Wonderful, that happened to land before mine. It was sweet timing on my part, and a sad blink of an eye for you.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 10:08 PM
    Thanks Paddy. I'm going to reflect on what you've said and re-examine my role at work.

Or maybe I'll pee in their coffee.

Ok if you must. I find adding French Vanilla Creamer takes the bitterness away from the pee. They won't have a clue.
    02-16-10 10:10 PM
    Tomorrow on TBL:

Wulf covers p!ssing in coffee pots, while ex takes over to explain the merits of crap in them. Please tune in, it will be both educational, and entertaining.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 10:15 PM
    Night ya'll.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-16-10 10:54 PM
86,775 ... 26842685268626872688 ...