Evening Gluteus Maximus! Best of luck with that.

Have you tried a USB in the back oof the PC? They will usuallly carry more power.

You can do it Death! You fake it here daily.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 09:59 PM
    Alright I seem to be able to get backspace in speedo on the Jamican shore out of my head.
    You'll be the first one I sent pics to I posted a pic like that in here the other night... It's more funny than it is disgusting

Evening Gluteus Maximus! Best of luck with that.

Have you tried a USB in the back oof the PC? They will usuallly carry more power.

You can do it Death! You fake it here daily.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

Thanks Wolfie They say the housing has highspeed wireless internet so I can still talk to all my internet *******
    02-13-10 10:01 PM
    Alright I seem to be able to get backspace in speedo on the Jamican shore out of my head.
    I hope that was "can't" darlin', or damn.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-13-10 10:03 PM
    I hope that was "can't" darlin', or damn.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

No no... She said it right I'm damn sexy Mmmmm, look at my sexy body

02-13-10 10:06 PM

Come here! I'm gonna eat ye! I'm bigger than you, I'm higher on the foodchain!
    02-13-10 10:12 PM
    Dang Brad! What nice (�Y�) you have.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-13-10 10:16 PM
    Dang Brad! What nice (�Y�) you have.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

Thanks Once you go fat, you never go back
    02-13-10 10:18 PM
    Check it out! It's a Back-space action figure!

02-13-10 10:27 PM
    That does look beautiful! That's decent money for off the street, but if the cost of living is high, it won't feel like it!

Wulf, it's a software issue. When I plug it in, the computer beeps at me because it knows it's connected, then immediately ejects it. Same with my iPod. No matter if I use the 3 USB ports on front or one of the 4 on back. It's a perplexing problem.

02-13-10 10:28 PM
    Check it out! It's a Back-space action figure!

Wow! I never saw that! I'd get a picture of me driving my Smart Car... But it's still in the shop. Bottomed her out when I pulled out of my driveway. The transmissions gone too
    02-13-10 10:29 PM
    Good thing he didn't mention the thick carpet of hair on his back.

Hi Paddy, Brad and cramming Death
    02-13-10 10:30 PM
    No, I wasn't talking about Back space being beautiful, either

02-13-10 10:30 PM
    That does look beautiful! That's decent money for off the street, but if the cost of living is high, it won't feel like it!

Wulf, it's a software issue. When I plug it in, the computer beeps at me because it knows it's connected, then immediately ejects it. Same with my iPod. No matter if I use the 3 USB ports on front or one of the 4 on back. It's a perplexing problem.

It ends up being about the same for cost... I'd be making about $40 a month extra at my calculations But wow is that ever some place to live. Beats London. Once you kill your liver and run out of money for drugs, London isn't as exciting any more
    02-13-10 10:31 PM
    Wow! I never saw that! I'd get a picture of me driving my Smart Car... But it's still in the shop. Bottomed her out when I pulled out of my driveway. The transmissions gone too
    The Civic? How did you bottom out? Going to fast, or hit it straight on rather than at an angle?
    02-13-10 10:32 PM
    that's not much extra, but so long as the bills are paid you can just looj at the mountains for fun!

02-13-10 10:35 PM
    The Civic? How did you bottom out? Going to fast, or hit it straight on rather than at an angle?
    I was joking I can't hurt that car... It's small, but she's a beast Like accidentaly putting in into third and reving at 7500 rpm.... Yeah.... Or hitting the pole at the gas station I felt bad that day...
    02-13-10 10:36 PM
    that's not much extra, but so long as the bills are paid you can just looj at the mountains for fun!

Exactly.. Not to mention that it's a full time job out there, and the calulations were assuming that I was currently working full time.... Realistically, I'd be making close to $800 more a month than I do here

I work saturdays and sundays... Work is slow
    02-13-10 10:37 PM
    Sometimes I wish I wasn't salaried so I could only work the weekends. Then I realize that I like money and free time isn't much fun when you're poor

Luckily, I work for a company that is all but recesssion proof.

Wow! That'll feel like a bunch more money, then!

02-13-10 10:42 PM
    I was joking I can't hurt that car... It's small, but she's a beast Like accidentaly putting in into third and reving at 7500 rpm.... Yeah.... Or hitting the pole at the gas station I felt bad that day...
    Why did you hit a polish person?
    02-13-10 10:42 PM
    It does look beautiful, though you not so much.

What OS is in that PC bmd? That's nutty!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-13-10 10:43 PM
    Brad, where is that, Lake Louise?
    02-13-10 10:43 PM
    Lake Satchmo.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-13-10 10:46 PM
    Lake satchmo???
    02-13-10 10:48 PM
    I admit it freely. I'm trolling for 67K.

Edit: heh heh heh heh!
    02-13-10 10:48 PM
    Sometimes I wish I wasn't salaried so I could only work the weekends. Then I realize that I like money and free time isn't much fun when you're poor

Luckily, I work for a company that is all but recesssion proof.

Wow! That'll feel like a bunch more money, then!

I'm not poor I've got quite a lot saved up actually... Which is the only reason I get to keep my car, and expensive cellphone... And weekly movie theatre visits But I've been losing money steadily... Bringing in $300 to $600 a month, and spending $1000 give or take

Why did you hit a polish person?
    A what? I hit a pole... The thing that stops you from running over the gas thing

It does look beautiful, though you not so much.

What OS is in that PC bmd? That's nutty!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

We went there on vacation a while ago... I didn't want to leave. They had deer walking in the streets. It's safer for them in town then it is out in the woods It was so cool If I got in at the Fairmont there, I could get people discounted rooms

Brad, where is that, Lake Louise?
    Yeah. And the second one is Banff from a plane or something. They've got 1000's of kms of trails around there. You'd never get bored
    02-13-10 10:49 PM
86,775 ... 26782679268026812682 ...