Hey everyone!

Besides "The Wizard of Oz" haven't seen any one of those (though I know what Godzilla is). I never watched TV as a kid and don't now. The only thing I did watch was E.T., and it started my early love for Drew Barrymore. Which, btw, I still have ;-)

That being said, I'm super excited because I bought a brand new 360 game and my new TV comes in on Monday! :-) So I'm in a great mood!

How's everyone else?
    02-13-10 06:58 PM
    urgh im working on getting a hybrid os on my phone...
    Have any luck with that? There are few reasons I'd ever install a hybrid OS, and never when I don't currently have a "backup" BB. Which OS are you trying to get and for what?
    02-13-10 07:00 PM
    Evening bmd. Yes, Godzilla movies I loved as a kid too.
    Then, when I was a little older, Bruce Lee movies.

What kind of tv are you getting?
    02-13-10 07:55 PM
    Okay m. I'll leave it alone.
    Mischievous LSG. Dontcha know you get in trouble for being bad? Now go to your room!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-13-10 07:57 PM
    I'll have to get off my lazy white booty and check out the Space-Angels on my PC. Electric Company I remember coming out, along with Zoom.

Hybrids aren't that scary. I mucked around with mine on my widdle Pearl all the time, and have had one on my Onyx for a week now. I know, I know, I've been crashing. That was a corrupt shrink-a-os file, and that hasn't gone away no matter what. Don't get it, but I'll just hand shrink from now on. (Watch it Brian). You Brian were messing with the early hybrids on 8330's, when 5.0 had just released. Some of them are darn good now for it from the feedback I'm getting, and what I'm using now is just wow. (I'm going to get a huge smackdown from Wonderful when she reads this. I swear darlin', I'm leaving it be for a bit, this is outstanding). I'm using a 423 radio, on a 442 base, with 451 and 484 on top. Eventually I'll have Mike convinced to play too.

Chadski!!! You using Jason's latest off bbhybrids?

Ok, time to watch some bad cartoons. My favorite adult series is still Duckman.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-13-10 08:22 PM
    Jason Alexander. A voice that lends itself effortlessly to cartoons.
    02-13-10 08:33 PM
    You betcha! And there was not a dang thing right with that series, which made it perfect.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

If everyone spoke Wulfanese�, they wouldn't need to click here for a translation.

02-13-10 08:41 PM
    well i think i got it...phone is running good so far
    02-13-10 08:44 PM
    Sweet man! So what did you use?

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

02-13-10 08:46 PM
    Here's another favorite of mine:

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-13-10 09:03 PM
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]When people talk about movies and TV I always feel so left out because I don't watch or see much of either. Seems like the rest of the world does, though!

I'm mostly ok with that, though /FONT]

02-13-10 09:14 PM
    Ed, I think you may have misunderstood me. It wasn't the hybrids that were the problem.
    Out of 5 or 6 attempts, I was only successful at INSTALLING a hybrid ONCE.
    Got frustrated after many hours, felt stupid and said screw it.

The straight .230 worked fine for me, I could live with the memory leak.
    02-13-10 09:15 PM
    Good Evening everyone.
    02-13-10 09:24 PM
    I primarily watch and only buy comedy movies anymore, so Mike Judge is really the only person I ever followed. I work with a guy who absolutely loves Bruce Lee movies too, though!

It's a 32" Toshiba LCD. I got a helluva deal on it through NewEgg.com. I've been trying to save for a new TV (doesn't work much) and my brother decided to split the cost with me, so I'm still saving for my other, but now I have this fairly nice TV coming for a really good price!
    02-13-10 09:29 PM
    I wanna install os5 on my 8900 but my USB ports have been screwing up a bunch lately and so I'm not sure it won't just brick my berry if I try it. I'm hoping to get them fixed and then maybe go ahead with it. Then maybe I'll get into hybrids!

Or maybe AT&T will issue an os5 before then and I can do it OTA ;-) yeah right.
    02-13-10 09:31 PM
    I just applied for a job out west in the mountains

Kind of....
    02-13-10 09:32 PM
    I just want everyone to know that it sucks to have 5 essays due within 12 hours on subjects that you have never read about.
    02-13-10 09:33 PM
    I just want everyone to know that it sucks to have 5 essays due within 12 hours on subjects that you have never read about.
    That's why they give you lots of time to do them
    02-13-10 09:34 PM
    Evening my Wonderful! And sorry I was rude and didn't say hi before bmd.

Brian, a lot of people had problems installing hybrids. You shouldn't feel stupid.

Bmd no one makes a hybrid for the Jav, I'm sorry to say, but 461 is a great OS all by itself. I'm just a little, errrr obsessive.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

02-13-10 09:43 PM
    I just applied for a job out west in the mountains

Kind of....
    Ha ha "kind of". I'm not sure how you'd "kind of" apply for a job.

You know, going to class (and listening) really helps make those things easier. Then it wouldn't suck so much. How long are the essays? Because that all depends on how much it actually sucks. I could write 5 three page essays on just about anything in a couple hours, even if I had no idea what it was about, assuming I had a source (i.e. a textbook)
    02-13-10 09:45 PM
    Ha ha "kind of". I'm not sure how you'd "kind of" apply for a job.

You know, going to class (and listening) really helps make those things easier. Then it wouldn't suck so much. How long are the essays? Because that all depends on how much it actually sucks. I could write 5 three page essays on just about anything in a couple hours, even if I had no idea what it was about, assuming I had a source (i.e. a textbook)
    Lol. I go to Jamaica in May, so I was asking if that's a problem. If not, I'll fly out tomorrow If it is, then I guess I'm stuck for a while
    02-13-10 09:47 PM
    .461, eh? Maybe I'll have to track that one down and just go for it. I can always reinstall 4.6 if something goes wrong!
    02-13-10 09:47 PM
    Really? That quick, eh? You must really be something they need. I'm guessing if that's the case, then they wouldn't have a huge problem, seeing as that's a couple months away still.
    02-13-10 09:49 PM
    Really? That quick, eh? You must really be something they need. I'm guessing if that's the case, then they wouldn't have a huge problem, seeing as that's a couple months away still.
    They really need everybody... You're looking at making about $2300 a month, which is awesome But then you spend about $800 - $1000 on rent... More on food and gas... But it's the nicest place in Canada, IMO.

02-13-10 09:57 PM
    Alright I seem to be able to get backspace in speedo on the Jamican shore out of my head.
    02-13-10 09:58 PM
86,775 ... 26772678267926802681 ...