Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 02:12 PM
    He has the new Bold.

Ohhh, nice That pearl lasted him a long time
    02-10-10 02:12 PM
    Haha

Shutup you!
    Shutup you! The stupid storm was affecting it. It finally found a signal & came back on though.

02-10-10 02:16 PM
    Shutup you! The stupid storm was affecting it. It finally found a signal & came back on though.

Shouldn't you be outside shoveling the snow?

I'd tell you to get cable, but we have Rogers... The weather doesn't bother it, but it still doesn't work half as much as a dish
    02-10-10 02:19 PM
    Shouldn't you be outside shoveling the snow?

I'd tell you to get cable, but we have Rogers... The weather doesn't bother it, but it still doesn't work half as much as a dish
    We don't have a shovel... It hasn't snowed this bad in so long and we didn't get one when we moved. Plus, that's maintenance's job.

We usually don't have issues with it during bad weather so I was surprised to see it go out today.

02-10-10 02:24 PM
    We don't have a shovel... It hasn't snowed this bad in so long and we didn't get one when we moved. Plus, that's maintenance's job.

We usually don't have issues with it during bad weather so I was surprised to see it go out today.

Excuses We've got so many cars in our driveway overnight that we don't have to shovel the snow
    02-10-10 02:27 PM
    Excuses We've got so many cars in our driveway overnight that we don't have to shovel the snow
    Our lot will get plowed as soon as it is empty.

Holy crap! 50 Vehicles Involved In Massive Pileup On I-80 - News Story - WPXI Pittsburgh

02-10-10 02:37 PM
    We haven't gotten any snow in a couple days and my brother still managed to get stuck today. So I had to come help dig out his car!

I wish we had a maintenance guy! That'd be so nice!

50 vehicles! I just don't understand how that many vehicles are unable to stop in time. I can see 6 or 7, but 30 semis and 20 cars? Wow, just Wow.

Good afternoon, Guys! What's up?
    02-10-10 04:39 PM
    Ed, every time you get a new phone you have difficulties.
    Just wondering...have you read this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f34/welcome-read-first-12/

Bwahahahahahahahah !!!
    Surprised you didn't post http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

Well aren't you kids cute.

Thanks Sheli, for trying to be of aid.

Evening all! Yet another night of rinse and repeat.
    02-10-10 07:52 PM
    We haven't gotten any snow in a couple days and my brother still managed to get stuck today. So I had to come help dig out his car!

I wish we had a maintenance guy! That'd be so nice!

50 vehicles! I just don't understand how that many vehicles are unable to stop in time. I can see 6 or 7, but 30 semis and 20 cars? Wow, just Wow.

Good afternoon, Guys! What's up?
    It's still coming down strong out there. It needs to stop. I'm so over it now.

The perks of living in an apartment. I don't have to shovel the sidewalk.

I can understand it. Visibility is barely a city block out there. Add that to the fact that most people, though not all, don't know how to drive/stop/maneuver their vehicles properly during snow and crashes like that are bound to happen. All of the major highways in Philly were closed today because of the weather. Most areas were in a State of Emergency so no one should have been out on the roads anyway. We shouldn't have gone out when we did either, but we had literally no food in the fridge and needed something for dinner.

People are ridiculous though and think they can drive in any conditions that Mother Nature throws at them. This guy got stuck on the side of the road trying to pull his Camaro into an unplowed parking lot.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 02-10-10 at 08:32 PM.
    02-10-10 08:29 PM
    02-10-10 09:45 PM
    I got a real sphincter-tightener tonight as I'm headed southbound on I-57 in Illinois. Dry pavement and all from Chicago, and I get just above Champaign and suddenly I'm riding an empty trailer on a sheet of black ice at 60, and I feel her start sliding just a hair from side to side, and the road is starting to curve.
    I let the speed ease down gently as I went into the curve, rode it on through, and got through about 5 miles of icy patches. No warning at all, no good reason for the ice to be there.

It can happen that fast. Had I attempted to shift the wheel or touch the brakes, I'd have been in the ditch in a heartbeat. Probably upside down.
    02-10-10 09:46 PM
    I got a real sphincter-tightener tonight as I'm headed southbound on I-57 in Illinois. Dry pavement and all from Chicago, and I get just above Champaign and suddenly I'm riding an empty trailer on a sheet of black ice at 60, and I feel her start sliding just a hair from side to side, and the road is starting to curve.
    I let the speed ease down gently as I went into the curve, rode it on through, and got through about 5 miles of icy patches. No warning at all, no good reason for the ice to be there.

It can happen that fast. Had I attempted to shift the wheel or touch the brakes, I'd have been in the ditch in a heartbeat. Probably upside down.
    02-10-10 09:50 PM
    TG for experience, eh Beast!?!
    02-10-10 09:52 PM
    Dang, BK. Being a professional driver I have no doubt that you have experience & know how to drive in bad weather. Glad to hear you didn't end up in a ditch.

I'm kind of hoping my work doesn't open tomorrow. All of the malls in the area are going to be closed tomorrow & many other businesses & such.

There is also more snow in the forecast. I'm waiting to hear when it is suppose to be coming through.

02-10-10 10:20 PM
    whats up ppl
    02-10-10 10:31 PM
    whats up ppl
    Get outta here....
    02-10-10 10:37 PM
    Get outta here....
    no i don't want to ...you can't make me *arms crossed*
    02-10-10 10:39 PM
    no i don't want to ...you can't make me *arms crossed*
    I'll tell on you
    02-10-10 10:40 PM
    [QUOTE=Back-space;4655306]I'll tell on you [/QUOT\
    snitches get stitches .....
    02-10-10 10:42 PM
    LoL! What's up lil bro?
    02-10-10 10:44 PM
    LoL! What's up lil bro?
    ques pasa mi hermano
    02-10-10 10:46 PM
    [QUOTE=bx2md;4655315]
    I'll tell on you [/QUOT\
    snitches get stitches .....
    Yeah? Well... Clowns get shot. *Click click*

02-10-10 10:46 PM
    In case you didn't notice Brad, bx isn't a clown today, he's a rectum.
    02-10-10 10:49 PM
86,775 ... 26592660266126622663 ...