Well im in early right now which is only about 2 hours from ft worth. You ran away??? Whacko is about 2 hours from here too give or take a little bit. When you live in the middle everywhere seems to take a while. I want to go up ft worth or dallas and go to dave an busters!
    02-09-10 11:50 PM
    I've been there once. It was pretty fun. I use to do that stuff more when I was younger. Peter piper pizza, chuck E cheese. DZ lol. you should go on your day off

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 12:00 AM
    Dave and busters is more like a grown up chuck E cheese lol I keep telling my bf to take me but its almost a waste of money and gas to just drive up there and do that.
    02-10-10 12:03 AM
    Plan it with a bunch of friends split the gas. No sad faces tonight woman!

02-10-10 12:09 AM
    All my "friends" are bi-polar.
    02-10-10 12:14 AM
    So, I'm considering buying a TV.

This one, actually

I kind of have the money for it, the problem is I've been wanting a different (much better) TV for some time, but I found a great deal on that one and don't wanna pass it up.

Whatcha think? Should I spend the money now just so I have a new TV, or wait for the one I *really* want.
    02-10-10 12:28 AM
    well if you really want the other one and would be much happier with it save your money and get the one you really want. no sense in buying something you may regret down the road.
    02-10-10 12:35 AM
    All my "friends" are bi-polar.
    Ahhh. Good days and bad days. Sorry girl. I'm pretty much always like this. A bit random, a little too friendly but overall, happy. Unless work sucks. Haha

And I don't know much about tvs other than the fact that its on a lot when I'm on my bb. But it looks nice! Good luck

02-10-10 12:38 AM
    no one of my friends got mad because I said we could go hang out and I got home and my niece was sick so I had to stay home to keep an eye on her. I told my friend this and told her I was sorry and she gave me attitude but said it was ok. Then after that she just stopped talking to me. Like flat out ignored me. I was like then she deleted me off all her social networks for no reason, and kept being a b***** and wouldnt tell me why she was mad so I was like whatever. She use to cancel on me all the time without any reason, so I stopped talking to her. My other friend ive known my whole life pretty much has a 1 year old and is preggo again so its hard for her to go anywhere, but I seen her last weekend at there superbowl party.
    *sorry for the long *** rant.*
    02-10-10 12:54 AM
    Aww panda. She seems like a *****. What's okay for her to do is unacceptable for you. I hate when people are like that. Unreasonable and selfish. And my friend is pregnant too. And is driving me insane. Calls everyday crying about how her boyfriend loves her too much and she hates it. Lol.

02-10-10 01:06 AM
    well if you really want the other one and would be much happier with it save your money and get the one you really want. no sense in buying something you may regret down the road.
    My brother (who lives with me) is gonna be splitting it. Then he'll get to keep it when I get the TV I want. Therefore it's not something I'll regret, and it really isn't costing me very much money at all so I can still save!

Friends can really suck, can't they? Sometimes it's a wonder anybody even wants them, then some days you don't know what you'd do without them. I was dating this girl and she has 3 kids. She's a great girl, but like you said, it's hard to have her as a friend (much less a girlfriend) because of how hard it is for her to go out and do things.

I absolutely love Dave and Busters! On top of their video games, they have an amazing Philly Cheese Steak! ;-)
    02-10-10 01:07 AM
    What a horrible problem to have, eh? Somebody who loves you too much!

Oh, the things that people complain about!
    02-10-10 01:08 AM
    Aww panda. She seems like a *****. What's okay for her to do is unacceptable for you. I hate when people are like that. Unreasonable and selfish. And my friend is pregnant too. And is driving me insane. Calls everyday crying about how her boyfriend loves her too much and she hates it. Lol.

Even my bf said shes bi polar just stuff she does is stupid. She hates that her bf loves her to much??
    02-10-10 01:09 AM
    My brother (who lives with me) is gonna be splitting it. Then he'll get to keep it when I get the TV I want. Therefore it's not something I'll regret, and it really isn't costing me very much money at all so I can still save!

Friends can really suck, can't they? Sometimes it's a wonder anybody even wants them, then some days you don't know what you'd do without them. I was dating this girl and she has 3 kids. She's a great girl, but like you said, it's hard to have her as a friend (much less a girlfriend) because of how hard it is for her to go out and do things.

I absolutely love Dave and Busters! On top of their video games, they have an amazing Philly Cheese Steak! ;-)
    Oh well if he is going to go half n half then I say WTF and go buy it. Tell him your half is his bday/xmas/v-day/easter/fathers day/ ect gift. lol.
    My friend (the bi-polar one) problem is that she is jealous of me. Because of the way shes acting ( ive known her for 8ish years) shes mad that I moved in with my bf and everything is great and its not for her. I dont need people like that anways so its her loss. She pretty much stopped talking to a mutual friend of ours and he agrees that she has no reason to be mad at me and that shes just jealous.

I havent had their philly cheese steak but I dont really ever eat those. Its just a fun place to go.
    02-10-10 01:14 AM
    Yea, her loss. Don't let it bring you down. I know how it feels to lose friends. Anyone I grew up with no longer speaks to me because of my lifestyle. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. They decide to end it and you're stuck feeling lonely.
    I'm sorry panda.

I want to play paintball. Never did it but always wanted to.

02-10-10 01:20 AM
    hi everyone!
    02-10-10 01:22 AM
    Yea, her loss. Don't let it bring you down. I know how it feels to lose friends. Anyone I grew up with no longer speaks to me because of my lifestyle. Sometimes there is nothing you can do. They decide to end it and you're stuck feeling lonely.
    I'm sorry panda.

I want to play paintball. Never did it but always wanted to.

Well like you said its their problem. If people dont like your actions and your happy then screw them. My dad hates the fact im dating my bf and hates it even more that im living with him but im happy so if he cant be happy for me than its his problem. Its ok. I've gotten over the fact and I could really care less about her. She will come crawling back when she finds out she pushed everyone else away and all she has is her imaginary boyfriends.
    never have? maybe you should go. im sure they have places up there that do it.
    02-10-10 01:26 AM
    hi everyone!
    hi chad. you working?
    02-10-10 01:27 AM
    yea, and im in the middle of another wonderful snow storm... urgh
    02-10-10 01:29 AM
    lucky! suppose to snow here thurs. its pretty chilly outside. of course being sick doesnt help matters much.
    02-10-10 01:32 AM
    Steve is home; safe, sound, & asleep. He really did only get two hours since Monday morning so he crashed as soon as he walked in the door and laid down.

Hi Shi!

Hi again, Chad!

Rama, you should go. Paintball is a lot of fun.

02-10-10 01:34 AM
    Steve is home; safe, sound, & asleep. He really did only get two hours since Monday morning so he crashed as soon as he walked in the door and laid down.

Hi Shi!

Hi again, Chad!

Rama, you should go. Paintball is a lot of fun.

Glad steve is home safe.
    hi!
    02-10-10 01:36 AM
    yea, and im in the middle of another wonderful snow storm... urgh
    It's snowing out there too? Dang. I'm hoping this storm is the last one of the season.

02-10-10 01:37 AM
    I'm glad he's home. No more worrying
    I'm sure there is but I don't really think anyone will want to go. I could always play by myself and aim at the birds though. Haha

02-10-10 01:45 AM
    I'm glad he's home. No more worrying
    I'm sure there is but I don't really think anyone will want to go. I could always play by myself and aim at the birds though. Haha

Be nice to the birdies!
    02-10-10 01:46 AM
86,775 ... 26532654265526562657 ...