hey hey hey!
    01-07-10 01:05 PM
    What can I say?

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 01:11 PM
    hey hey hey!
    Are you hiding from the cold and snow today?
    (As a true Princess should).
    01-07-10 01:12 PM
    I'm glad I have insurance and glad that the ***** that hit me had insurance as well cause in just 3 days of being in the hospital I racked up a $25,000 medical bill.

Well my 2 large pizzas are here so I gotta go and eat them both in 35 minutes, peace and take very good care. Lol, I'm serious though about eating them that quick.
    01-07-10 02:57 PM
    Full Body Scans to Double as Annual Checkups

Solution to Airport Security, Health Care Woes

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report) In what some in the White House are calling a "win/win" solution to the nation's airport security and health care reform problems, starting next month U.S. airports will begin conducting full body scans that will double as annual physical checkups.

President Obama announced the breakthrough solution, telling reporters, "With this all-purpose exam, we will be able to find everything from a hidden weapon to a spot on your lung."

After scanning a passenger, Mr. Obama said, "We will either give you a clean bill of health or wrestle you to the ground."

The President added that instituting the body scan/checkup could ward off some terrorists right from the start, "because a lot of them will balk at the $25 co-pay."

But according to Davis Logsdon, who studies terrorism and health care reform at the University of Minnesota, the body scans may attract more terrorists than they deter: "If there's one complaint that terrorists have about al-Qaeda it's that they have lousy benefits."

Elsewhere, a new book claims that actor Warren Beatty slept with 13,000 women, making him the second-ranked golfer in the world.*

01-07-10 03:53 PM
    Well if I finally step into the TBL bar, this is the reason why... I loved the above...hehe.

01-07-10 04:19 PM
    Run everyone, there's a monster in the bar! Hi monster! Glad you finally stepped in. Who knew, it would take my evil conservative sense of humor to do it. Sweeeeet! Welcome to TBL

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

01-07-10 04:41 PM
    OMG!!! It's a monthster!

01-07-10 04:47 PM
    Run! Run for your lives, or have a drink!

01-07-10 04:54 PM
    Thank you for welcoming me. I've lurked around some and have decided y'all seem like a great bunch of folks, I think ill just stop in and say hello!

01-07-10 04:54 PM
    Thank you for welcoming me. I've lurked around some and have decided y'all seem like a great bunch of folks, I think ill just stop in and say hello!

Hey mike, wulf and welcome monster. How is FedEx going to tell me that they will be delivering my Taser C2 on the 11th when I picked the 2 day option? I will be right back, going to call these people.
    01-07-10 05:16 PM
    I'm glad you could join us! Now I have to come up with a monstrous color for you, .

Last edited by exelant; 01-07-10 at 05:21 PM.
    01-07-10 05:18 PM
    Well, let's see how this is for the Monthster!

Last edited by exelant; 01-07-10 at 05:32 PM.
    01-07-10 05:28 PM
    Well if I finally step into the TBL bar, this is the reason why... I loved the above...hehe.

Well howdy there ms m. Nice of you to stop by.
    01-07-10 06:08 PM
    Good evening All. I think I'm looking for a hot toddy(sp?) to ward off the cold. Meanwhile, I love the monstrous color and the greetings, they've made me warm while waiting on the drink. Cheers!

01-07-10 06:16 PM
    :::: pours monster a hot toddy ::::

Sheesh ! You're having a heck of a week.

Nice choice of color Mike.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

01-07-10 06:36 PM
    Cold Iguanas Free-Fall From Trees

Iguanas Go Into Hibernation State In Cold Weather

POSTED: Wednesday, January 6, 2010

UPDATED: 3:10 pm EST January 6, 2010

HOLLYWOOD, Fla. -- Record lows across South Florida are literally freezing the invasive iguana in its tracks.

Kamikaze iguanas, plummeting from their treetop perches, have long been a Floridian urban legend. On Wednesday morning, Local 10 caught the free-falling lizard on tape.

?Watch: Video (non-WAP)
    ?Photos: Slideshow (non-WAP)

Scientists said these seemingly suicidal lizards are a result of South Florida's record cold weather. Iguanas prefer temperatures in the 80s and 90s. With Wednesday morning's temperatures at around 35 degrees, a handful of lifeless lizards hung from branches and fell to the ground.

While these iguanas appeared dead, experts said they are not. When temperatures drop below 40 degrees, iguanas go into a type of hibernation in which their bodies essentially turn off, only allowing the heart to pump blood. When the temperature rises above 40 degrees again, the iguanas are revived.

"It's almost like they go totally to sleep. Generally speaking, if it warms up afterwards, they can recover," said Ron Magill of Miami Metrozoo.

According to Magill, the nonnative lizard was first introduced to Florida by careless pet owners and has become one of the state's most invasive species. While Florida has similar weather to the iguanas' native home of South America, it is clearly not identical.

Magill expects most of the iguanas to survive. While the lizards' comatose state provides a perfect opportunity to reign in the invasive species, Magill had a warning.

"I knew of a gentleman who was collecting them off the street and throwing them in the back of his station wagon, and all of a sudden these things are coming alive, crawling on his back and almost caused a wreck," Magill said.

01-07-10 06:37 PM
    Welcome to TBL monster! You'll find that we are a great bunch to hang around with. This thread is like a family, we always have each other's backs, & newcomers are always welcome.

Well, I have to get back to work. Just a quick lurk-by for me while I take a smoke break.

01-07-10 06:50 PM
    Evening lady kaka! Hang in there baby.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

01-07-10 06:54 PM
    Hot toddies are the only good part of being sick.
    (that's the only time I drink them).

Hello Kasi. *boss voice* "GET BACK TO WORK!". Hahahahha.
    01-07-10 07:43 PM
    yep! I remember them as a kid, and almost hoping I'd be sick.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

01-07-10 07:51 PM
    :::: pours monster a hot toddy ::::

Sheesh ! You're having a heck of a week.

Nice choice of color Mike.

I'm Hand Javin' baby!

Indeed I am, I hope my package gets here before friday or else FedEx will get a very nasty but professional compliant via email and phone cal from me.
    Welcome to TBL monster! You'll find that we are a great bunch to hang around with. This thread is like a family, we always have each other's backs, & newcomers are always welcome.

Well, I have to get back to work. Just a quick lurk-by for me while I take a smoke break.

Couldn't of said it better, kasi! I'm back to lurk mode, very upset and exhausted.
    01-07-10 08:07 PM
    Now my crackball is sticking/actin weird....OMFG I've been dealt with to much karma and don't know why?
    01-07-10 08:15 PM
    Haha Brian. My boss said I could take that smoke break.

I'm finished for the night. We were short-handed but luckily it wasn't too busy.

One of the guys in the kitchen has pink eye, which is why I was called back in on Monday. A server had it first and had been out of work. Now a cook has it. He'll be out of work for a little while too.

Someone should yell at me if I touch my computer tonight. I have to get sleep & it's half the reason I didn't last night.

01-07-10 08:25 PM
86,775 ... 25472548254925502551 ...