hiii! Thats how I read, I read pretty fast if im left alone.
    wait... how did she find out in the book? she walked in on him drinking blood? You cant tell me that and expect me not to ask! lol
    When I get into a book I usually can't put it down till I'm finished it. I'm reading these on my BlackBerry so it's even harder to stop once I start reading.

Haha. She goes to see him at the boarding house (which isn't owned by his family, he is just staying there) after the Haunted House at the school. The woman that owns the place let's her in and up to his room. There's a trap door to this thing called a widow's walk on the roof and she goes up there and finds him, kneeling down in a predatory stance, dove in hand, blood smeared over his lips. She freaks out & tries to run. Falls off the roof but he catches her & saves her. Then they go back to his room and he tells her everything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 12:31 AM
    When I get into a book I usually can't put it down till I'm finished it. I'm reading these on my BlackBerry so it's even harder to stop once I start reading.

Haha. She goes to see him at the boarding house (which isn't owned by his family, he is just staying there) after the Haunted House at the school. The woman that owns the place let's her in and up to his room. There's a trap door to this thing called a widow's walk on the roof and she goes up there and finds him, kneeling down in a predatory stance, dove in hand, blood smeared over his lips. She freaks out & tries to run. Falls off the roof but he catches her & saves her. Then they go back to his room and he tells her everything.

On your BB? How did you get it there?
    AHH! that would of been SOOOO cool to see on tv. I think they should of used that! Dangit now it makes me want to read them! haha
    12-16-09 12:37 AM
    On your BB? How did you get it there?
    AHH! that would of been SOOOO cool to see on tv. I think they should of used that! Dangit now it makes me want to read them! haha
    I searched for them online as eBooks. Couldn't find any but I did find a site similar to Megaupload that had them loaded up as .pdf files so I downloaded them. There is a website that you can read them at, called Harper Teen or something like that, but it took too long to load on my computer so I just went with the .pdfs.

I know! That would have been awesome to see.

12-16-09 01:20 AM
    The tv series was pretty good though all in all.
    I would read them on my phone but im half blind and I dont think that would work very well. If I ever get off my lazy rear I'll go to the library and see if they have them. I could always buy it off amazon! I'll look after I get christmas money, I need to stay away from that place lol.
    12-16-09 01:23 AM
    oh my WORD im looking at the people of walmart site and im DYING of laughter. seriously there is this one dude from texas and his outfit is hillarious and what people wrote are so funny. I cant even breathe! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
    12-16-09 02:09 AM
    I know. I love the TV series. It has definitely influenced my opinion of the books. I can't wait for it to come back on in January. They left the last episode hanging with a not-so-nice cliffhanger.

I was going to see about getting them off Amazon but right now I wouldn't be able to. They aren't too expensive on there though. I think I saw them going for around $8, and that was for the ones that are two books in one.

12-16-09 02:18 AM
    Yeah I was po'd that they left it like that. I didnt even realize that was the last episode. Oh 8 bucks isnt all that bad.
    12-16-09 02:24 AM
    Good morning panda and. Vamp! Gonna try and get an early start today. :rolleyes;

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

12-16-09 04:09 AM
    Try is the key word there mr fluffy.
    heheehe.
    12-16-09 04:16 AM
    Good morning Twilight fans. I read the same way if it's a book I really like. I can't put it down, and read it very quickly.
    I think the Wulf might have slept in today. Maybe he's having happy dreams of slaughtering sheep.
    12-16-09 04:16 AM
    I know. I didn't realize it either at first. At least it isn't too long of a wait for new episodes though. Yeah, 8 bucks isn't too bad at all.

Morning again Wolf.

12-16-09 04:18 AM
    Good morning Twilight fans. I read the same way if it's a book I really like. I can't put it down, and read it very quickly.
    I think the Wulf might have slept in today. Maybe he's having happy dreams of slaughtering sheep.
    Morning.
    We were actually talking about the vampire diaries.
    No fluffy is awake.
    Or maybe he woke up a few minutes after I hit refresh... Good morning Ed.
    I know. I didn't realize it either at first. At least it isn't too long of a wait for new episodes though. Yeah, 8 bucks isn't too bad at all.

Morning again Wolf.

Stupid people leaving it like that! Im ready for the new ones already!
    12-16-09 04:19 AM
    Morning.
    We were actually talking about the vampire diaries.
    No fluffy is awake.
    Oh. I hadn't heard of the vampire diaries before. My bad. Carry on.
    12-16-09 04:20 AM
    Oh. I hadn't heard of the vampire diaries before. My bad. Carry on.
    Your not hip on all things vampire eh? bwahahahaha.
    12-16-09 04:23 AM
    Morning Brian! That refresh can be a real bugger. Done the same dang thing mysrelf.

Yes, try little panda, that's all I can do.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

12-16-09 04:24 AM
    I was trying to poke fun at you! You took away my happiness.
    12-16-09 04:27 AM
    Damn I suck. SORRY!

I'm Hand Javin' baby!
    WAPers do it With A Passion

12-16-09 04:31 AM
    Dont tell me that kinda info! What are you trying to do scar me for life?! :| haha
    12-16-09 04:32 AM
    Thought for sure I already had. Dang, it's time for a renewed effort!

From all the TBLers, to our CrackBerrian brethren.
    May God bless you and yours during this holiday season.

12-16-09 04:41 AM
    Just a tiny one. It healed but now I have another. bwahahaha.

Your sig makes me wanna dance! Or maybe thats the music thats on in the background...either way *dances*
    12-16-09 04:43 AM
    Ed, my favorite part of that holiday sig is the glass on it's side. Nice touch.

BTW, how did you make that? Specifically, how did you get so many things in one field?
    12-16-09 04:44 AM
    Morning Brian!

I do too, but unfortunately we have to wait until January

There's a vampire movie coming out sometime soon that I want to see called "DayBreakers". Looks like it is going to be good. Suppose to be about how the human race is almost completely extinct except for a few survivors and the humans that are being farmed for blood.

12-16-09 04:56 AM
    Practice, Brian, practice!

12-16-09 04:57 AM
86,775 ... 24572458245924602461 ...