I just looked for your theme and I couldnt find it?
    12-03-09 01:40 AM
    Sure! I'll take some pie.

Hi bberry! How are you tonight?

Woohoo! I just posted my first 9700 theme.
    I'm doing great! I'm a very nervous though

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 01:50 AM

why are you nervous?
    12-03-09 01:52 AM
    Got my first hair cut in 4 years

12-03-09 01:55 AM

oh you had the pony tail thing going on?
    12-03-09 01:59 AM
    Lol yeah. 2.5 feet long

12-03-09 02:00 AM
    I have kentucky derby (strange name for pie) and butermilk. *hands berry some pie*

The kentucky derby is the best has choc chips and pecans and stuff. Uber yummy lol
    *hands kasi some pie*
    Im pretty good, how are you besides sleepy?
    YAY for theme!
    I'll have to go comment on it even though I have a *gasp* iphone. hahaha

Yay pie! We have this cake at work called a "Chocolate Meltdown" that I really, really want to try. It looks so good.

I'm good.

I just looked for your theme and I couldnt find it?
    Oh, sorry. I didn't post it in the forums yet; just on my blog. I have a bunch of code changes I have to make for posting in the forums since they are that vB code or w/e it's called and my blog is HTML.

Nervous is never fun.

In 4 years? That's a long time. I think the longest I went without at least a trim, to get rid of the dead ends, was a year. I actually need to go get my hair cut again. it's grown out from my last cut a lot and looks weird when it is down now.
    12-03-09 02:03 AM
    Lol yeah. 2.5 feet long

wow
    12-03-09 02:04 AM
    Yay pie! We have this cake at work called a "Chocolate Meltdown" that I really, really want to try. It looks so good.

I'm good.

Oh, sorry. I didn't post it in the forums yet; just on my blog. I have a bunch of code changes I have to make for posting in the forums since they are that vB code or w/e it's called and my blog is HTML.
    MMMMMM I have to go out of town to eat there. I do like the food though.
    OHHH maybe thats why.
    12-03-09 02:08 AM
    MMMMMM I have to go out of town to eat there. I do like the food though.
    OHHH maybe thats why.
    Aw, that stinks. That's ok, I work there and the very first time I ever ate at one was a couple months ago. If I wasn't working there it would probably be a long time before I did again.

Yeah. =/ The link is in my signature if you want to see it. I probably won't be posting it on the forums until later. I don't feel like staring at all the code right now.
    12-03-09 02:17 AM
    Nighty night people! I need sleep, big day tomorrow, wish me luck! Lol buh bye

12-03-09 02:24 AM
    Aw, that stinks. That's ok, I work there and the very first time I ever ate at one was a couple months ago. If I wasn't working there it would probably be a long time before I did again.

Yeah. =/ The link is in my signature if you want to see it. I probably won't be posting it on the forums until later. I don't feel like staring at all the code right now.
    I like it we just dont have it here so its only when I got out of town if I get to eat there. We have chilis but some of their food makes me sick. :|

I like it kasi! Very cool I would totally use it if I had the 9700 theme. My nanny would like it if she seen it, she LOVES red. Emphasize on the love lol.

Ehh dont blame you, I was looking in app store said update for yahoo messenger was avail and I downloaded it and they fixed the part where you can add a pic on there now! YAY!
    12-03-09 02:24 AM

GOOD LUCK! I hope you donate it!!! Night!
    12-03-09 02:25 AM

Good night & good luck!

I like it we just dont have it here so its only when I got out of town if I get to eat there. We have chilis but some of their food makes me sick. :|

I like it kasi! Very cool I would totally use it if I had the 9700 theme. My nanny would like it if she seen it, she LOVES red. Emphasize on the love lol.

Ehh dont blame you, I was looking in app store said update for yahoo messenger was avail and I downloaded it and they fixed the part where you can add a pic on there now! YAY!
    I like their food now too. I seem to get the same thing almost every time I do get something to eat at work. I know how that is. We have at least a 20 minute drive to get to any real restaurants, besides my work.

Thanks! Red is my favorite color so most of my themes end up having it in them somehow. I've already started on my next one and I'm going to try avoiding using too much red in it. Don't know how successful I will be though.

Yay!
    12-03-09 02:42 AM
    I like their food now too. I seem to get the same thing almost every time I do get something to eat at work. I know how that is. We have at least a 20 minute drive to get to any real restaurants, besides my work.

Thanks! Red is my favorite color so most of my themes end up having it in them somehow. I've already started on my next one and I'm going to try avoiding using too much red in it. Don't know how successful I will be though.

Yay!
    They have good shrimp when they dont burn it lol. We have places here but it just gets REALLY old when there is no other places unless you drive to abilene. The only color I dont really like is pea green. It just looks like baby poo to me. Ehh, if they dont like red tell em to stick it where the sun dont shine. I got your back.
    12-03-09 02:49 AM
    Lol. Any burnt food is bad. Yeah, I know what you mean. Haha, pea green? I call it "puke green". I'm trying other colors for myself too. I have tons of walls and not all of them would go with a red theme.
    12-03-09 03:26 AM
    Lol. Any burnt food is bad. Yeah, I know what you mean. Haha, pea green? I call it "puke green". I'm trying other colors for myself too. I have tons of walls and not all of them would go with a red theme.
    Thats the color my friend had for our bridesmaids dresses. I was like seriously...your picking pea green? OKK... lol doesnt look that great on me at all lol. I was like :| only because its YOUR wedding I'll wear it. My dad did hunter green. That was better than pea green. I'd rather have a dark blue or purple or something. Do a rainbow one! Oh nvm rainbow is symbol for *ahem* you know what....
    12-03-09 03:33 AM
    Good morning panda and Vamp! Gosh darn if I'm not starved for pie right now.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

12-03-09 03:50 AM
    Good morning panda and Vamp! Gosh darn if I'm not starved for pie right now.

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

bwahahahahahahaha
    12-03-09 03:53 AM
    Haha. Ew. She definitely picked a horrible color. I will be doing a blue one, and probably purple too. It may be but rainbow themes are fun. I have one on my phone already. It's called "P!NK" but it is extremely colorful.
    12-03-09 04:06 AM
    Good morning Wolf!

I want one of these babies;

12-03-09 04:08 AM
    Haha. Ew. She definitely picked a horrible color. I will be doing a blue one, and probably purple too. It may be but rainbow themes are fun. I have one on my phone already. It's called "P!NK" but it is extremely colorful.
    Thats the color she wanted lol. I wish I could get a diff theme for my phone but you have to jailbreak it and im scared to now. Ahh cool.
    Good morning Wolf!

I want one of these babies;

mmmmmm looks YUMMY!
    12-03-09 04:11 AM
    To each his/her own I suppose. I guess she likes the color. I'd never chose it for bridesmaids dresses. Aw, yeah, I read about that.

It does! I shouldn't have posted the picture of it. It's bad enough I have to make those cakes on a daily basis and can't have one.
    12-03-09 04:15 AM
    To each his/her own I suppose. I guess she likes the color. I'd never chose it for bridesmaids dresses. Aw, yeah, I read about that.

It does! I shouldn't have posted the picture because looking at it makes me want it more.
    I read in iphone section that the newer ones you cant. Someone else did it and the exact same thing happened that it did to mine. I think I will wait till they come out with a diff jailbreak, for now its fine. Only thing I dont like is slacker wont run in background but even though you could on bb mine would always freeze up, so not much difference there.

Darn you Kasi!

It does look uber delciousususuus! aaackk. Now I want chocolate. Sigh.
    12-03-09 04:18 AM
    I think I read that somewhere too. It's because of the 3.0 firmware or w/e.

Haha, sorryyyyy. I'm torturing myself here too.

Oh! I know what theme I'm going to do next. A red/green one for Christmas.
    12-03-09 04:30 AM
86,775 ... 24082409241024112412 ...