We did Vamp, I just expected with your job, you'd normalize a bit. Silly me.

Just gonna ignore the singing comment panda?

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 04:34 AM
    I have no clue what this song is saying but I LIIIIKKKEEE it lol.

(This post is brought to you just to try to catch up to fluffy, please ignore if you wish to do so. thx.)
    12-02-09 04:34 AM
    I didnt forget fluffy geez. You actually sing really good.
    We did Vamp, I just expected with your job, you'd normalize a bit. Silly me.

Just gonna ignore the singing comment panda?

*ahem* see post above. I answered as soon as you posted it. You just missed to much and didnt go look back.
    12-02-09 04:35 AM
    I cant sing this song. Its BAD! lol

(This post is brought to you just to try to catch up to fluffy, please ignore if you wish to do so. thx.)
    12-02-09 04:36 AM
    That would be weird to be using a laptop while driving.

Well, I did normalize for a little bit but then started working the dinner shifts & after work I'm wide awake. I think I may try to get some sleep soon. After I make sure Steve gets up for work. He didn't get in till around 2 or to bed till 3.

12-02-09 04:37 AM
    Shes a man eaaaatttttteeeerrrrr

12-02-09 04:38 AM
    That would be weird to be using a laptop while driving.

Well, I did normalize for a little bit but then started working the dinner shifts & after work I'm wide awake. I think I may try to get some sleep soon. After I make sure Steve gets up for work. He didn't get in till around 2 or to bed till 3.

Sorry, she was parked at the library but it wasnt open it was like bearly 8am and it doesnt open till 9 I think. Still doesnt make sense to me. May do that this weekend, I wont really have anything to do.
    12-02-09 04:40 AM
    Aaaackk! I have the hiccumpuppickuptrucks!

12-02-09 04:40 AM
    The lady that took my phone still hasnt given me my money. I may have made a mistake.

12-02-09 04:41 AM
    UGH I want it to be 530 already!!!

12-02-09 04:42 AM
    HAHA I got 60 K and didnt even know it!
    12-02-09 04:43 AM
    how much to catch up now??!?!?!

12-02-09 04:45 AM
    like 469! whooo! I can do it!!!

12-02-09 04:46 AM
    If someone offered you one million dollars to have their baby would you do it?

12-02-09 04:47 AM
    I wish I could of seen fly leaf in concert.

12-02-09 04:48 AM
    Stupid freakin comp didnt put all my flyleaf songs on there!

12-02-09 04:49 AM
    Sorry, she was parked at the library but it wasnt open it was like bearly 8am and it doesnt open till 9 I think. Still doesnt make sense to me. May do that this weekend, I wont really have anything to do.
    Ah, ok. Hmm. Maybe she could pick up the signal right outside or something. If she could that's pretty neat. There was WiFi at the mall where we used to live but they somehow had it blocked so that you couldn't pick up the signal unless you were inside the mall. You couldn't connect to it even if you were standing right outside the door.

12-02-09 04:52 AM
    Ah, ok. Hmm. Maybe she could pick up the signal right outside or something. If she could that's pretty neat. There was WiFi at the mall where we used to live but they somehow had it blocked so that you couldn't pick up the signal unless you were inside the mall. You couldn't connect to it even if you were standing right outside the door.

Yeah I may go there and just see if I can connect. You may need a password and she had been in there and asked and just kept the password. Who knows. really? thats crazy. The hotel by me had it and I could pick it up but then they put a password protect on it.
    12-02-09 04:54 AM
    Look back panda, are you nuts? I have to get ready for work.

Makes sense Vamp, but yeah I'd be trying too were I you.

WAPers do it With A Passion

12-02-09 04:58 AM
    If someone offered you one million dollars to have their baby would you do it?

Nice random question. I know it's just randomness but I'm going to answer anyway.

I don't know which way you meant (a man offering you money just to have his baby or a couple that is infertile offering it for you to be a surrogate.) For the former; the thought of the money is appealing but I wouldn't. For the latter, I don't think I could ever be with child for 9 months & then just give the baby away. I'm pretty sure I'd become attached before the baby is even born.

Yeah I may go there and just see if I can connect. You may need a password and she had been in there and asked and just kept the password. Who knows. really? thats crazy. The hotel by me had it and I could pick it up but then they put a password protect on it.
    Well, good luck when you do. Yep, really. I would be on the WiFi on my iPod & as soon as I walked out the doors it would disconnect

Ok, I'm starting to fall asleep. I'll be back around later. Goodnight!

12-02-09 04:59 AM
    Thanks for the compliment panda.

Umm gee, who hit 60,000?

12-02-09 05:01 AM
    Look back panda, are you nuts? I have to get ready for work.

Makes sense Vamp, but yeah I'd be trying too were I you.

WAPers do it With A Passion

Well I answered so pffft
    actually twice now.
    Nice random question. I know it's just randomness but I'm going to answer anyway.

I don't know which way you meant (a man offering you money just to have his baby or a couple that is infertile offering it for you to be a surrogate.) For the former; the thought of the money is appealing but I wouldn't. For the latter, I don't think I could ever be with child for 9 months & then just give the baby away. I'm pretty sure I'd become attached before the baby is even born.

Well, good luck when you do. Yep, really. I would be on the WiFi on my iPod & as soon as I walked out the doors it would disconnect

Ok, I'm starting to fall asleep. I'll be back around later. Goodnight!

Hmm yes it was just randomness, I dont think I would though. Be too hard I think. Thanks lol I hope it works that would be cool if it did!!!

Night!!
    12-02-09 05:04 AM
    Thanks for the compliment panda.

Umm gee, who hit 60,000?

Welcome.

ooo I did! Me! Me! HAHAHA. I wasnt trying to. I didnt even notice till post 23 that we hit 60k. lol
    12-02-09 05:06 AM
    I wish it would snow more. hmmmph!

12-02-09 05:07 AM
    Are pandas and bears friends? Do you think they frolic in the forest together?

12-02-09 05:08 AM
86,775 ... 23982399240024012402 ...