Stupid town! When the weather isnt so rainy I'll go see if I can get wifi at ATT or somewhere else. You would think ATT would set up at least their office to have it so people that have att could use it.
    That would make sense. I think the closest place to me that has WiFi is the McDonald's near my work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 04:14 AM
    Fluffy is going to have a hard time catching up. hehe.

(This post is brought to you just to try to catch up to fluffy, please ignore if you wish to do so. thx.)
    12-02-09 04:15 AM
    kaka, you keep some nutty hours.

You know I sing panda. Sheesh! How can you forget my crappy voice?

I hear tell you�re doin� well,
    Good things have come to you.
    I wish I had your good-luck charm,
    And you had a do-wacka-do, wacka do, wacka-do, wacka-do.

12-02-09 04:16 AM
    That would make sense. I think the closest place to me that has WiFi is the McDonald's near my work.

Would be cool if your already paying for service. Our starbucks closed down I may just have to try places and see if they do I'll go in and get food or something so people dont get suspicous lol.
    Blink got back together and are suppose to be coming out with another CD. I'm not sure when it is due out though. I love Nickelback. I have a few of their songs on my phone.

I didnt forget fluffy geez. You actually sing really good.
    12-02-09 04:17 AM
    I'm having an impossible time keeping up.

WAPers do it With A Passion

12-02-09 04:17 AM
    Blink got back together and are suppose to be coming out with another CD. I'm not sure when it is due out though. I love Nickelback. I have a few of their songs on my phone.

Lots of bands are doing that more and more.
    12-02-09 04:18 AM
    I'm having an impossible time keeping up.

WAPers do it With A Passion

hehe good. most of it is me being ******** anyways.
    12-02-09 04:18 AM

I thought we already established that.

Would be cool if your already paying for service. Our starbucks closed down I may just have to try places and see if they do I'll go in and get food or something so people dont get suspicous lol.
    Yeah it would be. Lol. A lot of places offer free WiFi these days. I used to pick up the WiFi from the bar across the street from Steve's parent's house all the time.

12-02-09 04:19 AM
    Im trying to figure out if I should put my mom on my plan so she can have a phone plan. I know thats prbly a bad idea though. If only I could win the lottery.

(This post is brought to you just to try to catch up to fluffy, please ignore if you wish to do so. thx.)
    12-02-09 04:19 AM
    I thought we already established that.

Yeah it would be. Lol. A lot of places offer free WiFi these days. I used to pick up the WiFi from the bar across the street from Steve's parent's house all the time.

I havent really tried. This is the first phone I have had that has wifi. I think the library does. I seen a girl in her car on the computer and I was like but then thought that they had wifi.
    12-02-09 04:21 AM
    I keep forgetting to call the appraisel office thing so I can see wtf the deal is on that house! I dont know the exact address though.

12-02-09 04:21 AM
    Would be nice if I could find some land and then get a house put on it or something. My dad has 5 acres...hmmm... lol

12-02-09 04:22 AM
    wow its almost 430. time is flying by!

12-02-09 04:23 AM
    I wish there was a legal way I could force her to get help. Dont think thats going to do any good but couldnt hurt. Except she would hate me.

12-02-09 04:24 AM
    I like making people think WTF when they come in and there is a bunch of posts. hehe.

12-02-09 04:25 AM
    I cant fit my fist in my mouth.

12-02-09 04:26 AM
    My mouth hurts from trying to do that.

(I have a feeling this will be used in "thats what she said" thread. )
    12-02-09 04:27 AM
    you spin my head right round, right round, when you go down down.

12-02-09 04:27 AM
    That mirror out there is confusing! Fun house like.

12-02-09 04:28 AM
    Closer???!

12-02-09 04:30 AM
    Lots of bands are doing that more and more.
    I noticed that. There is another band I'm hoping comes out with something new soon (Something Corporate) but I doubt they will. They've been on "hiatus" since 2006 and the lead singer started another band shortly after (Jack's Mannequin). He did do an interview recently saying they will be getting together for a reunion tour when each member's schedule allows. If they do I am going to try my hardest to get tickets to that. They are by far one of my favorite bands. I still listen to their first CD on repeat constantly.

I havent really tried. This is the first phone I have had that has wifi. I think the library does. I seen a girl in her car on the computer and I was like but then thought that they had wifi.
    She probably had an air card (WiFi through her cell carrier for her PC.) We had that when we were on Sprint.

12-02-09 04:31 AM
    Do the panda dance! Throw your hands up in the auurrr wave em like you just dont cuurrre!

12-02-09 04:32 AM
    I noticed that. There is another band I'm hoping comes out with something new soon (Something Corporate) but I doubt they will. They've been on "hiatus" since 2006 and the lead singer started another band shortly after (Jack's Mannequin). He did do an interview recently saying they will be getting together for a reunion tour when each member's schedule allows. If they do I am going to try my hardest to get tickets to that. They are by far one of my favorite bands. I still listen to their first CD on repeat constantly.

She probably had an air card (WiFi through her cell carrier for her PC.) We had that when we were on Sprint.

Thats cool!!!!

Yes I had a sprint card then dumped it because it got crappy signal all the time and was tired of it. But the library wasnt open when I went by if she had that idk why she would just go home and do it. who knows lol. people in this town are freaks. me included.
    12-02-09 04:33 AM
86,775 ... 23972398239924002401 ...