Well...merry christm..I mean happy thanksgiving. I am still full from today but its a holiday so no paper work yay! Ugh I'm exhausted ready to go back home already..
    11-26-09 11:29 PM
    You know what really grinds my gears? When someone takes credit for finding something, and posts it like it was their idea. Pretty sure I was the one to say it first. GRRRR.
    11-26-09 11:44 PM
    So what happened, Shilah?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 11:59 PM
    I suggested something, it is only free till a certain date then the person acts like they said it first and made a new thread for it. Whatever, have that one extra number on your post if it makes you that happy. UGH I dont really care, to tired.
    11-27-09 12:02 AM
    Oh, about the thread Kasi posted, was that the one? If it was off-topic, it doesn't count, and there is crazy stuff that happens.

11-27-09 12:06 AM
    I'll be hitting the hay soon, myself. Got the boys rolled in and now I'm playing a lil before sleep.

11-27-09 12:08 AM
    Oh, about the thread Kasi posted, was that the one? If it was off-topic, it doesn't count, and there is crazy stuff that happens.

No it wasnt the one. Not off topic.
    11-27-09 12:09 AM
    Ahh, ok. Well, I understand your point, some folks do that all the time.

11-27-09 12:11 AM
    Talking about posts and threads, it looks like they're moving some threads around, my post count has dropped about a dozen in the last 2 days. Just love it when they do that.
    11-27-09 12:16 AM
    Ahh, ok. Well, I understand your point, some folks do that all the time.

Yeah its quite annoying.

As for post count mine has done that before not that I even have all that much, been going in iphone part maybe get mine up a bit.
    11-27-09 12:22 AM
    My post count dropped a heck of a lot with the moving of those threads I'm sure I'll get it back up to where it was soon enough though.

Whoa. I really like the new Theme Builder.

11-27-09 12:56 AM
    Sooooooo... what's going on in here?
    11-27-09 01:12 AM
    My post count dropped a heck of a lot with the moving of those threads I'm sure I'll get it back up to where it was soon enough though.

Whoa. I really like the new Theme Builder.

Sweet! Guess it finally went all through and installed?
    11-27-09 01:14 AM
    Sooooooo... what's going on in here?
    Hello, welcome to tbl. Not much of alot right now.
    11-27-09 01:17 AM
    I'll be hitting the hay soon, myself. Got the boys rolled in and now I'm playing a lil before sleep.

Me and my blindness just realized you hit 59! Congrats...even tho its a little late..
    11-27-09 01:17 AM
    Hello, welcome to tbl. Not much of alot right now.
    Thanks... just perusing the board, looking for new stuff to get into.
    11-27-09 01:40 AM
    Thanks... just perusing the board, looking for new stuff to get into.
    Think most of everyone is in a turkey coma...
    11-27-09 01:45 AM
    Sweet! Guess it finally went all through and installed?
    Yes it did. Now I can make themes for my 9700!
    11-27-09 01:49 AM
    Yes it did. Now I can make themes for my 9700!
    YAYAYAYAY!!

I want to jailbreak my iphone so I can have a diff theme on mine.

WTF some man just came up and asked if he could take our roses we have here for his wife. I was like umm no we keep them...weird.
    11-27-09 01:54 AM
    I've been messing with it for the past hour or so. Some of the new features are sweet.

Good luck! I'd be too afraid of screwing up somehow.

WTF?! I'd be like "Uh, What is no? Quit being cheap and go buy your wife some damn roses!"
    11-27-09 01:58 AM
    Your good at doing those themes! I dont know if I have enough patience to do one, I would get mad to easily.

Thanks lol the man has it on his computer so he is going to do it for me. It takes less than 30 seconds once you have the software. Im using the blackrain or however its suppose to be typed, I forget. I think its "b1ack rain"

I know I was like ummm ok first all if we had any that were alive and they were going to throw them away, best believe I would be taking them home. I know were in a recession but WTF?! We keep them till they die, and then just throw them away. We paid for them not him geez. I keep the window closed and he came and knocked on it, which ticks me off because no one is suppose to be on this side after 9pm, and he was like I wanted to know If I could take those roses out here for my wife. I looked at him like are you being serious right now?! I was like no, we keep them. And he was like well I was just wondering, and I was like no you cant. I'm still shaking my head on that one. When he walked away I just started laughing, just when I thought I heard it all.
    11-27-09 02:06 AM
    It's taken a lot of practice. There are still things that I want to learn how to do but haven't figured out yet.

Ah, ok. Maybe one day I'll jailbreak my iPod. I dunno though. I still haven't even updated it to 3.0.

That's ridiculous. Roses aren't that expensive & I'm sure at this time of night he could pick some up at WalGreens or CVS or some other 24-hour store. Freakin people these days.
    11-27-09 02:23 AM
    I'm not sure what it takes to jailbreak an ipod, I thought about getting one but I got this phone just as cheap so that works for me.

It is beyond ridiculous, only place open right now is walmart, but CVS and WalGreens will open pretty soon because of the sale. I just wanted to say you really think I'm going to give you those when I could take them home myself If I could? I cant wait to see my boss to tell her what he said. She will get a kick out of this lol.
    11-27-09 02:30 AM
    It is probably mostly the same, with one or two differences because of the iPod lacking the phone.

He could probably get them at Walmart for cheap too. Haha, I bet she will.

11-27-09 03:13 AM
    Yeah im sure its mostly the same process.
    Yeah I think you can actually at the front of the store.

OMG! I just remembered something funny. My dad was talking about animals, and asked me if I could be any animal what would I be? I said panda without even thinking twice. He said a panda huh? I could see that. HAHA!
    11-27-09 03:18 AM
86,775 ... 23572358235923602361 ...