It's been windy & rainy. It is really foggy out tonight too. I walked out of work earlier and could barely see the shopping center behind the restaurant.
    Dumb rain and wind!! Geez thats pretty bad!
    Did you ever get your phone to tether to your computer faster?
    11-26-09 12:17 AM
    YIKES! *goes and hides in a cave* wait there is no caves here! *goes and hides in George Bush's house* no one will find me here!
    Haha.

Dumb rain and wind!! Geez thats pretty bad!
    Did you ever get your phone to tether to your computer faster?
    There is another Noreaster, or whatever they are called, moving through here. That's why the weather has been so blah the past few days. I hope it moves through quickly. I want the sunshine again!

Yes I did. I mysteriously had 3G coverage, after having EDGE all afternoon, when I left work yesterday. I came home and tethered to my PC and it is so much faster. Almost as fast as the internet at Steve's parents house.
    11-26-09 12:24 AM
    Haha.

There is another Noreaster, or whatever they are called, moving through here. That's why the weather has been so blah the past few days. I hope it moves through quickly. I want the sunshine again!

Yes I did. I mysteriously had 3G coverage, after having EDGE all afternoon, when I left work yesterday. I came home and tethered to my PC and it is so much faster. Almost as fast as the internet at Steve's parents house.
    We had a cold front come through too. It was like 28 when I got out of work yesterday. Maybe they finally got the towers up. They just put them up in our town and this phone is alot faster now with 3G than with EDGE. At least its a decent speed! I'm pretty sure AT&T charges for tethering, but not totally sure.
    11-26-09 12:30 AM
    28 in Texas? I don't know. I called T-Mobile to ask if they maybe launched 3G out here. The last launch in PA was over a month ago and the closest place was Lancaster (about 30-45 minutes away.) But the rep looked at the coverage map and said we have 3G here. I told him about the issues I had been having with my Curve/Flip and how this phone only had EDGE/GPRS from Saturday until yesterday. He said that maybe my phone just wasn't picking up the 3G signal. I'm still kind of confused about the whole thing but it was a very nice surprise.
    11-26-09 12:35 AM
    Yes it was 28! I was like It warmed up during the day though. Its 34 right now. The high is like 67 for today, good thing I'll be inside most of the day. That is a little strange, only reason I knew we had 3G here was my friend said her brothers phone came on with 3G. Only thing it has me confused about is when I'm in walmart 3G vanishes. Tried to get on here the other day when I was walking around and couldnt till I got outside. Walmart is the new "big brother"? lol
    11-26-09 12:41 AM
    Better to have good surprises over bad ones, though, Kasi!

Howdy, Shilah. About 2.5 hours to go before I'm home. Crappy they fumbled getting me back when I was supposed to be there.
    11-26-09 12:43 AM
    Yes it was 28! I was like It warmed up during the day though. Its 34 right now. The high is like 67 for today, good thing I'll be inside most of the day. That is a little strange, only reason I knew we had 3G here was my friend said her brothers phone came on with 3G. Only thing it has me confused about is when I'm in walmart 3G vanishes. Tried to get on here the other day when I was walking around and couldnt till I got outside. Walmart is the new "big brother"? lol
    That is crazy! Ah. The weirdest part was even Steve couldn't get 3G on his G1 until yesterday. Oh well, it's working now so I'm happy. That happens at one of the Wal-Marts I used to go to. Inside there isn't any coverage at all but as soon as you go outside it's fine.

Howdy, Shilah. About 2.5 hours to go before I'm home. Crappy they fumbled getting me back when I was supposed to be there.
    Very, very true.
    11-26-09 12:56 AM

howdy! Well at least you get to go home!
    That is crazy! Ah. The weirdest part was even Steve couldn't get 3G on his G1 until yesterday. Oh well, it's working now so I'm happy. That happens at one of the Wal-Marts I used to go to. Inside there isn't any coverage at all but as soon as you go outside it's fine.

Very, very true.
    Hmm maybe it was a network thing and they blamed it on the phones. At least its working now 3g is so cool!
    11-26-09 12:59 AM
    howdy! Well at least you get to go home!

Hmm maybe it was a network thing and they blamed it on the phones. At least its working now 3g is so cool!
    Probably was a network thing and they just don't want to admit it.
    11-26-09 01:17 AM
    Probably was a network thing and they just don't want to admit it.
    That would be a crime! None of the networks do anything like that!!!
    11-26-09 01:28 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving yall!

11-26-09 01:34 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I didn't realize it's already been Thanksgiving for 3 hours.
    11-26-09 01:51 AM
    I only remembered because I clicked on msn.com lol. Figured I should say it now before I forget again. Not sure what were eating today, It will only be 5 of us since my aunt and cousin have went to visit my other cousin in nebraska.
    11-26-09 01:58 AM
    YAY I BEAT ALL 50 LEVELS IN THE COWS IN SPACE GAME! haha
    & I just downloaded 5 panda apps!
    11-26-09 02:56 AM
    Woohoo!

Damn it! BlackBerry Theme Studio downloaded to 91% and then it said that the connection with the server reset and it couldn't finish.
    11-26-09 04:24 AM
    That sounds like my computer!
    I tried to download itunes into a folder it wouldnt, then I put downloaded it straight to desktop. Maybe that will help or turn your computer off and let it reboot. Im assuming you have vista? If so im sorry thats what I have and I cant stand it!
    11-26-09 04:31 AM
    I've been trying to save it to my desktop. If we go down to Steve's parent's house tomorrow I am going to use their PC to download it to my media card and then I'll bring it home and install it.

At least this time it actually got that far. I'm going to try one more time so I'll be back shortly.
    11-26-09 04:38 AM
    Dumb computers On the second time I finally got itunes to download after it took 2 hours. Hopefully that works! *crosses fingers & toes*

I'll be here...not like I can go anywhere.

2 hours 20 mins!
    11-26-09 04:41 AM
    Woot! It finally went through!!!! Now I can make themes for my 9700!
    11-26-09 05:23 AM
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYAYAYYAY!!!!!
    11-26-09 05:28 AM
    Now I have to wait for it to install. Darn it I want to play already! I'm so excited it actually downloaded!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-09 05:35 AM
    :::: fast forwards, and plans on looking back later ::::

Happy Thanksgiving!

Morning panda, kaka and Beast!

Nice Thanksgiving post panda, thank you.

How's everyone this wonderful morning?

WAPers do it With A Passion

11-26-09 05:39 AM
    Oh! Awesome news on the tethering kaka! Sweeeeeeeet!

Sorry it's cold out panda.

WAPers do it With A Passion

11-26-09 05:42 AM
    Happy Thanksgiving ladies. Enjoy yourselves while us Canucks are at work today.
    11-26-09 05:43 AM
    If you wait, it will come.

Fluffy!!!!! Morning Thanks! Figured I might as well how is daddy fluffy
    11-26-09 05:44 AM
86,775 ... 23522353235423552356 ...