morning Ed, Mikey and Tripster!

::: hands Tripster a Louiseville Slugger instead ::: don't damage your key board LOL!
    As for The Droid, I'm still up in the air about that or the S2, but the more I'm reading up on the Droid, the more I'm going with that I've polayed around with it in Vzw yest too, what a frigin' incredible device! Fast as ish too!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 10:04 AM
    morning Ed, Mikey and Tripster!

::: hands Tripster a Louiseville Slugger instead ::: don't damage your key board LOL!
    As for The Droid, I'm still up in the air about that or the S2, but the more I'm reading up on the Droid, the more I'm going with that I've polayed around with it in Vzw yest too, what a frigin' incredible device! Fast as ish too!

Lmfao, my Dell keyboard is worthy enough to beat them with but that will do more hurt so I'll borrow that from ya! G'Morning Shelli! I agree with ya on the Droid being fast as ish and quite amazing, Motorola did a great job due to the fact they dump a lot of money into that device. The only issue I found is the slide mechanism, it feels kinda cheap. besides that I love the layout of the full qwerty keyboard and the screen is amazing.

I just need to learn how to tweak the OS before I get it so I can really have fun with it!
    11-10-09 10:10 AM
    hey everyone! i love my S2 so far, i played with the droid and i didnt like the OS on it btw can everyone re add me on BBM 3102876d
    11-10-09 11:05 AM
    Hey chad! Well ya'll, I'm off to Best Buy to exchange the laptop for the same model and have a good talk with the agents at geek squad. Ya'll take very good care and take it easy!

Thnx, �Tripster�

11-10-09 11:14 AM
    Lmfao, my Dell keyboard is worthy enough to beat them with but that will do more hurt so I'll borrow that from ya! G'Morning Shelli! I agree with ya on the Droid being fast as ish and quite amazing, Motorola did a great job due to the fact they dump a lot of money into that device. The only issue I found is the slide mechanism, it feels kinda cheap. besides that I love the layout of the full qwerty keyboard and the screen is amazing.

I just need to learn how to tweak the OS before I get it so I can really have fun with it!
    I didn't mind the push out keyboard, I prob won't really use it at all, I like the feel of the virtual kb in landscape mode I won't need to tweak the OS on it-itll be just fine for what I use my device for lol.
    Good luck at BB with the GS!

hey everyone! i love my S2 so far, i played with the droid and i didnt like the OS on it btw can everyone re add me on BBM 3102876d
    done!
    My biL go his S2 last Tues & he loves it-he came off a S1 also. But with his S1 he never had any major issues like what I've read about w/the rebooting, etc. He got lucky with his device!
    I really do like the Droid, but I really like the S2 also. Sooooo, do I stay with bb cuz I'm familiar with it, or do I just say ish! And move on to the Droid! decisions! Decisions! Lol.

11-10-09 12:34 PM
    Hi

10char
    11-10-09 01:48 PM
    I'm doing good to thanks-ive got to work today, so I'll have to get my but� moving shortly-lol! Glad to hear your doing well & your new job is going good for you! You seem very happy & psyched about it-thats great
    get some rest there miss cullen! Lol nightey-night!

Thanks. I am very happy with it so far.

Haha. I did get some sleep. Not much but it is better that way so I can sleep tonight.

btw, I can't wait till New Moon comes out either!

I'm so excited too! Yay!

I'm counting down the days. Two of the actors playing Volturi vampires (Demitri & Felix) are in the area today for a Q&A at the Cherry Hill mall tonight.

11-10-09 01:55 PM
    I was wondering WTF the new moon talk was about. I C

On this sad day, let's take a moment, and say a prayer for the folks who's lives ended far too soon at Fort Hood

11-10-09 03:02 PM
    Its the second Twilight movie. Comes out in 10 days. I can't wait!

11-10-09 03:35 PM
    I was wondering WTF the new moon talk was about. I C

Its the second Twilight movie. Comes out in 10 days. I can't wait!

Yeah, Wulf! Where have you been, under a rock on the dark side of the moon?!?!?
    11-10-09 03:41 PM
    I know right?! lol!
    Kasi are you going to the CH Mall to see them????

11-10-09 03:48 PM

Umm yeah

On this sad day, let's take a moment, and say a prayer for the folks who's lives ended far too soon at Fort Hood

11-10-09 03:57 PM
    Lol. I think everyone knows what Twilight is. Volvo is even using it in commercials for their cars.

I know right?! lol!
    Kasi are you going to the CH Mall to see them????

Unfortunately not. I'd love to go though. I found out about it because they were on The Today Show this morning.

11-10-09 03:57 PM
    II hate how the fourms look in my storm urgh

11-10-09 04:00 PM
    Lol. I think everyone knows what Twilight is. Volvo is even using it in commercials for their cars.

Unfortunately not. I'd love to go though. I found out about it because they were on The Today Show this morning.

I'd only go if K-Stew was going to be there. Felix and Demitri? That's bootsie.
    11-10-09 04:15 PM
    I'd only go if K-Stew was going to be there. Felix and Demitri? That's bootsie.
    It would be awesome if she was there & RPattz. It's part of the Hot Topic Mall Tour but of course they have the guys no one knows coming to the one here.

Last edited by KasiCatastrophe; 11-10-09 at 04:27 PM.
    11-10-09 04:24 PM
    *peeks in*

(HEY......is anyone else in here on the "secret list"? I dont know the handshake yet, so send me a PM. Thanks)
    11-10-09 04:27 PM
    It would be awesome if she was there & RPattz. It's part of the Hot Topic Mall Tour but of course they have the guys no one knows coming to the one here.

Yup. KIISFM 102.7 is having a "Twi-via" contest and the winners get red carpet tix and lunch with Kellen Lutz (Emmett). Boo.
    11-10-09 04:30 PM
    *peeks in*

(HEY......is anyone else in here on the "secret list"? I dont know the handshake yet, so send me a PM. Thanks)
    What is this "secret list" of which you speak?
    11-10-09 04:31 PM
    What is this "secret list" of which you speak?
    I just got emailed my badge and have been told a secret list would be emailed to me with a list of other secret members.
    11-10-09 04:34 PM
    *peeks in*

What is this "secret list" you speak of?

Yup. KIISFM 102.7 is having a "Twi-via" contest and the winners get red carpet tix and lunch with Kellen Lutz (Emmett). Boo.
    That would be sweet to win.

11-10-09 04:42 PM
    That would be sweet to win.

For sure, but substitute K-Stew for the lunch.
    11-10-09 04:55 PM
    For sure, but substitute K-Stew for the lunch.
    Well you can have lunch with K-Stew & I'll have lunch with Kellan.

11-10-09 05:34 PM
    Well you can have lunch with K-Stew & I'll have lunch with Kellan.

That, my dear, is a deal we can BOTH agree on.
    11-10-09 06:01 PM
    That, my dear, is a deal we can BOTH agree on.
    Perfect.

11-10-09 06:20 PM
86,775 ... 22882289229022912292 ...