Yeah, I saw where that thread was heading, figured it wouldn't last, and didn't have the energy left to post, anyway.

Sorry you were deprived of the classics, Brad, but you need a lot more room before criticizing others' choice of 'music'. .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Pfft.... Keep up or get outta the way BK
    11-08-09 11:41 AM
    *kicks brad in the lady parts*

*Picks up bloody dictionary and continues to beat Shi with it* Geez... I come in here and this is how I get treated? You people suck
    11-08-09 11:42 AM
    Oh and you are one to talk brad? you're beating me with a freaking dictionary.

11-08-09 11:45 AM
    Oh and you are one to talk brad? you're beating me with a freaking dictionary.

Uhhhh..... It was in a playful kind of way
    11-08-09 11:48 AM
    Yeah I don't think so.

11-08-09 11:49 AM
    Yeah I don't think so.

*Looks around* Well! About time for me to be hittin the road... Oh, I actually do have to leave soon. Work.......
    11-08-09 11:50 AM
    Good anymore of you and I would of had to kill you. You know because I just freaking hate you so much.

11-08-09 11:55 AM
    Good anymore of you and I would of had to kill you. You know because I just freaking hate you so much.

Lol. Whatever Shi I know you love me
    11-08-09 11:58 AM
    lmao! Alright now kids! Knock it off before I take out the pen & paper and start having ya write 1000's -" I will not be a big meanie!"

11-08-09 12:03 PM
    Love is a strong word my fat woman friend. Its more like the opposite.

11-08-09 12:06 PM
    lmao! Alright now kids! Knock it off before I take out the pen & paper and start having ya write 1000's -" I will not be a big meanie!"

Hey Shelli!!! How you doin? Shelli's on my side... Us standard drivers gotta stick together

I was driving today Shelli, it was working great. My dad had me going forward and backwards in a parking lot and driving around on the roads. I only stalled it once
    11-08-09 12:06 PM
    Love is a strong word my fat woman friend. Its more like the opposite.

Whatever doesn't make you feel uncomfortable Shi
    11-08-09 12:07 PM
    Will mine be small? Brad is bigger than me. I don't want to be catorgized with him. Lol

11-08-09 12:09 PM
    I hate you brad, go bash your head into the nearest wall.

11-08-09 12:10 PM
    I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.I will not be a big meanie. I will not be a big meanie.

I cheated
    11-08-09 12:11 PM
    I hate you brad, go bash your head into the nearest wall.

The voices in my head tell me to burn things
    11-08-09 12:12 PM
    Well you could burn your hair that works good for me too.

11-08-09 12:13 PM
    I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad.

11-08-09 12:15 PM
    Well you could burn your hair that works good for me too.

Geez... Talk about mean It probably wouldn't hurt for you to write a few lines... Ya big meanie

Anyhow, I'm heading off to work. Have a great day Shelli!!!

You too Shi.... Hahaha
    11-08-09 12:16 PM
    I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad. I will be a big meanie to brad.

BRAD

Do it right
    11-08-09 12:17 PM
    You are lucky I call you brad don't push your luck. Bye ****** fat brad try not to kill your innocent car.

11-08-09 12:20 PM
    Pfffffffffffft! Lmfaoooo!! You guys are killing me!
    Hey BRAD you'll get it I was going to tell you what Ed sugg'd to you-go drive in an empty lot to practice. I like the pix you posted-your car looks nice! Now you just need to pimp that whip

11-08-09 12:24 PM
    get Shi, Shelli, Brad, BK, & Wolf.

Wow. Jay told me I was only going to be part time... I have 6 days next week! I have off on my birthday though.

11-08-09 01:00 PM
    Lmao Kasi. I saw that coming, hahaha. Managers always get the best workers hours, .
    Morning evryone. How's the car Chubby Cheeks?

11-08-09 01:17 PM
    hey Kasi! What day exactly is your bday? The 18th?

11-08-09 01:17 PM
86,775 ... 22802281228222832284 ...