Hey BS. I'm afraid to click that link in your signature. What is it?
    Don't click it... Wasn't meant for you guys. A mod deleted it a few days ago so I'm guessing one of them must have It's one of those annoying Rick roll things... Except you can't close the window, and it keeps popping up the lyrics in error windows. Extremely irritating. Had to click on it the other day just to make sure it worked

Ask Chad He knows
    10-30-09 11:57 PM
    not what I meant. lol
    Ugh im alright, ready to get off work
    I know thats not what you meant, silly. I'm just being me. Or as you once put it, "weird, but in a good way".
    10-31-09 12:01 AM
    Don't click it... Wasn't meant for you guys. A mod deleted it a few days ago so I'm guessing one of them must have It's one of those annoying Rick roll things... Except you can't close the window, and it keeps popping up the lyrics in error windows. Extremely irritating. Had to click on it the other day just to make sure it worked

Ask Chad He knows
    NICE!

10 nice characters.
    10-31-09 12:02 AM
    Sick of working here too, all the freaking stupid people with their stupid questions, that and everything I touch has broke lately ughhh.
    Stupid me. Well done beef has to have grill marks on it If I asked for well done and got a peice of prime rib with grill marks on it, I'd cut somebody.... ldiot customers... And mad cow! Do they even know how stupid they sound? Or knocking stuff on the floor. Not being able to use a pair of tongs... I swear, they wait until it's my shift, then they send in all the handicapped people.

You know what the worst part is? Almost all of them are carrying Blackberries. Sad day for smart phones when any ****** can get one
    10-31-09 12:02 AM
    I know thats not what you meant, silly. I'm just being me. Or as you once put it, "weird, but in a good way".
    Yes im weird too but who really cares right?
    10-31-09 12:03 AM
    NICE!

10 nice characters.
    Oh it's sweet I was thinking of going through the forums, posting as much as I could just to see how many people would click on it I figure off-topic is good enough though
    10-31-09 12:04 AM
    Stupid me. Well done beef has to have grill marks on it If I asked for well done and got a peice of prime rib with grill marks on it, I'd cut somebody.... ldiot customers... And mad cow! Do they even know how stupid they sound? Or knocking stuff on the floor. Not being able to use a pair of tongs... I swear, they wait until it's my shift, then they send in all the handicapped people.

You know what the worst part is? Almost all of them are carrying Blackberries. Sad day for smart phones when any ****** can get one
    They sound like such a joy and blessed that they work with you.
    Yeah like when someone like me can get one? Im ready to get a phone that the freaking trackball and ring doesnt come out everytime I drop it. Guess when your half asleep and fling your phone halfway across the room that happens.
    10-31-09 12:06 AM
    Why are you still here...

Oh, I see.... Good luck with the new job
    Thanks. If my schedule is as limited as the KM said it could be I may apply for a second job somewhere closer to our place.

morning everyone is it the morning yet??!!

Yay congrats kasi
    Morning! Thank you!

I just woke up on the couch, hit home and discovered that myself. Thought I hit the wrong choice for a second there.

"But bacon's not the only thing that's cured by hanging from a string"
    -- Hugh Kingsmill.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I refreshed the page and was like that wasn't there a minute ago!

Guy, stop running with scissors!

Hello BS n CRS! How YOU doin?
    Hi Brian!

Sorry I disappeared. I had to plug this phone in. The battery on this flip doesn't last very long.

10-31-09 12:08 AM
    They sound like such a joy and blessed that they work with you.
    Yeah like when someone like me can get one? Im ready to get a phone that the freaking trackball and ring doesnt come out everytime I drop it. Guess when your half asleep and fling your phone halfway across the room that happens.
    Don't drop it then I almost cried when I first dropped my phone. Sat there cradling it for like 10 minutes, stroking the top of it That's half the reasonn I like my Storm. I hate those trackballs. The navigating is so much easier now, for everything. I can type, maybe 80% as fast as I could on the curve, but it's worth it
    10-31-09 12:08 AM
    So it's down to two choices. Either a 2005 Honda Civic for around $7 000, and then add a nice stereo, nice rims, remote start and enty, etc... Or a 2006/2007 (new style) for around $10 000, but not beable to add anything else to it... I dunno what to do
    10-31-09 12:11 AM

Morning! Thank you!
    how are you?

Don't drop it then I almost cried when I first dropped my phone. Sat there cradling it for like 10 minutes, stroking the top of it That's half the reasonn I like my Storm. I hate those trackballs. The navigating is so much easier now, for everything. I can type, maybe 80% as fast as I could on the curve, but it's worth it
    Didnt mean to lol opps not suppose to laugh when you cry.
    *pats brad* there there little one everything will be ok.
    10-31-09 12:13 AM
    how are you?

I'm ok, better now that I have a job lined up.

10-31-09 12:16 AM
    how are you?

That was my Curve. I remember the first day I got it. Last year, it was so advanced to what I was used to. Went from an LG Chocolate Flip to a Curve 8330 Lol, my friend wanted to play with it and I wouldn't let him because I thought he'd drop it. And he was the one who drove me there to buy it Lol. I joined CB 2 weeks after. Kept googling questions and it kept putting me onto CB forums
    10-31-09 12:18 AM
    Kasi ! How's the new place working out? Can you find your way in the dark yet, or do you bump into things?

So it's down to two choices. Either a 2005 Honda Civic for around $7 000, and then add a nice stereo, nice rims, remote start and enty, etc... Or a 2006/2007 (new style) for around $10 000, but not beable to add anything else to it... I dunno what to do
    Whats more important to you, a stereo that is far too loud and makes your car vibrate stupidly (young guy stereotype).
    Or a newer, nicer looking ride? (with fewer potential repair bills).
    10-31-09 12:20 AM
    I'm ok, better now that I have a job lined up.

yay
    That was my Curve. I remember the first day I got it. Last year, it was so advanced to what I was used to. Went from an LG Chocolate Flip to a Curve 8330 Lol, my friend wanted to play with it and I wouldn't let him because I thought he'd drop it. And he was the one who drove me there to buy it Lol. I joined CB 2 weeks after. Kept googling questions and it kept putting me onto CB forums
    aww haha
    10-31-09 12:24 AM
    Kasi ! How's the new place working out? Can you find your way in the dark yet, or do you bump into things?

Whats more important to you, a stereo that is far too loud and makes your car vibrate stupidly (young guy stereotype).
    I'm not sure I like the way the 2006 looks. But I'd have to get a stereo with an aux input for my BB. I don't use disks. And I want remote start for the winter, especially with being a fuel efficient car A new stereo isn't expensive though. Not sure about the remote start/ keyless entry/ alarm though.
    10-31-09 12:24 AM
    whooo free for the rest of the night
    10-31-09 12:41 AM
    whooo free for the rest of the night
    Partyyyy!!!!
    10-31-09 12:44 AM
    Partyyyy!!!!
    Dont think they would like me partying at work lol.
    10-31-09 12:45 AM

Its working out well. Considering there isn't much furniture in here it's pretty easy to navigate in the dark. Plus it's almost a straight line from the bedroom to the bathroom. That makes avoiding obstacles easier.

yay

aww haha
    it takes a little bit of the stress off. I'll be collecting a paycheck and depending on how they schedule me I may be able to still collect some unemployment too. I don't know how that works 100% but I think I have to tell them how much I make a week working part-time and they'll deduct it from my benefits.

10-31-09 12:46 AM
    LOL. Hide it in your desk, chew lots of gum, and try to avoid talking, walking or any contact with anyone.
    10-31-09 12:52 AM
    Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-31-09 12:57 AM
    Lol, screw them

Yay!!! I'm going to egg LSG's place tonight
    10-31-09 12:59 AM
    Its working out well. Considering there isn't much furniture in here it's pretty easy to navigate in the dark. Plus it's almost a straight line from the bedroom to the bathroom. That makes avoiding obstacles easier.

it takes a little bit of the stress off. I'll be collecting a paycheck and depending on how they schedule me I may be able to still collect some unemployment too. I don't know how that works 100% but I think I have to tell them how much I make a week working part-time and they'll deduct it from my benefits.

Hopefully once they see you are a hard worker they will move you to full time.
    LOL. Hide it in your desk, chew lots of gum, and try to avoid talking, walking or any contact with anyone.
    Yeah thats not possible with my job lol.
    10-31-09 01:02 AM
    Lol, screw them

Yay!!! I'm going to egg LSG's place tonight
    dont let him catch you
    10-31-09 01:02 AM
86,775 ... 22552256225722582259 ...